Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 am

How rude! Evangeline was just doing as she was always raised to do. She didn't mean to insult the "poor" boy. Surely he judged her. Was she always treated as such by strangers? She hoped not. It wasn't pleasant. But she probably did. Most people couldn't see what was going through her mind. Could she even see that she wasn't evil? Looking from the outside of her in, she didn't see any real redeemable qualities in herself. If she didn't know any better, she wasn't "nice". Was she ever nice? Hopefully.

"I am not arrogant! she protested, "I do not know how to get back home, and it is your duty as a man to help a lady in need. Also. I WILL be staying in my night clothes." she explained. However, she wouldn't tell him that she can't even dress herself. Why shoud she have to?
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 am

(Lol, icy Pierre!)

He snorted, his voice icy. "Your not arrogant, yet you demand that its my duty to help you, just because I'm a guy?" he said, slipping on his glasses that was on the nightstand. "Better." he murmured to no one. "Well, Princess, I think we have a little more to be worried about at this moment." he said, his voice cool and devoid of any emotion as well as his facial expressions. "For instance, finding out where exactly we are for one. And two would be who brought us here, and for what reason. And three, don't you think I want to go home as well?" he added, a bit frustrated.

"Other than my sister - or I think she may be my twin sister - I'm only guessing here - and my homework, I don't remember much. And, Princess, a hint of advice - if you want something, how about asking instead of ordering? I don't take orders well." he said, taking his glasses off and wiping them. There seemed to be fingerprints on them. "Besides, I don't know what terrain we're in. Possibly, though this is only a theory, the person behind this left us those clothes to be able to deal with what we're going to face when we do take a step outside of this room." he said, hypothesizing.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Berenice Adler

I squinted my eyes and placed my hand over my eyes, looking around for any signs of life. After a few moments, I spotted something. I let out a gasp and grabbed Damion's coat sleeve. "There!" I cried. "It's hidden behind that hill there, but do you see that corner sticking out? Maybe that's a building or something! Maybe it's a city and there are other people here!! We should go check it out!"

I shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yeah. We probably should. But we should probably get changed first." I picked up the folded clothes that looked like they'd be mine and headed for the door. "I'll let you change in here. Come out and meet me by the front door when you're done." I closed the door behind me and headed into a different room.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

Female Number of posts : 188
Roleplay Name : Amy

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Maria nodded and as soon as he left began to get undressed. "I should probably tell him i'm sick, huh? but, maybe that will make him angry..." she thought immidiatly tears stung her eyes and she shook violently and slipped out of her clothes. "no, i should just leave it," she decided calmly.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 pm

"So, is chivalry dead?"Evangeline asked rhetorically,"What ever happened to holding doors open for one another, giving a dollar to someone in need,holding a chair out, or helping a lady home without it being considered pretentious?" She was fuming. She could stand his rudeness, but now she was quite miffed. No more trying to be polite. The boy didn't deserve such privalages granted to him.
" And one more thing, I will never be changing into those clothes because I don't know how to dress myself!"she yelled in fury,"My maids always dressed me, so I never learned. I'm sorry for being so sheltered" she apologized sarcastically. Evangeline didn't care, heck she would never really see him again and now he won't push her anymore to wear the clothes. It felt good to scream, she felt better now. However, if he called her 'Princess' One more time, then he would be murdered violently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 pm

He rolled his eyes at her little rant. "I figured you were nothing but a little princess. Wake up and smell the coffee - or perfume in your case. I believe in helping people who help themselves first. And I am certainly no prince charming like my younger brother." he said and paused. He had just remembered something. . . another sibling? Pierre wasn't really listening to her rant until she said that she didn't know how to dress herself and groaned. "As expected, of a princess, living in her castle with the servants and maids, staring down on the normal day people." he said, wondering how he could possibly explain to her how to change clothes.

"Look, its really simple. I'll, uh, turn around." he said, getting a touch flustered. "Just. . . pull off your nightgown over your head, and pull the dress over your head, and fit your arms into the holes - the big one is for your head, by the way." he said, sighing deeply as he turned around so he couldn't see her. His face was as red as a pickled beet right now.
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Kritten
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:07 am

[My turn to be sorry.]

The morning light didn't bother Ike, as much as it did when he first woke up. Sitting on the front step of the house sucked though. He had a killer headache, no medicine, and no reception here. It was almost as if he was disconnected from his life. If he was going to miss work he'd kill his friends, that is if he could remember all who were involved with last night's affair. First thing first, he had to figure out why he did not throw up when he was close to the girl, but did far away.

Sweaky-creaking floorboards caught his attention. She was up. "Morning," he said wondering if she could hear him through the door. "I hope you aren't too offended that I don't know your name."

Kazumi couldn't help but feel a bit nervous around Cody. He was unlike anyone she had ever seen before. His voice was smooth, his skin fair and his hair the perfect shade of brown. But his eyes had to be the most wonderful thing about his looks. Yes, he was like a giant Ken doll.

I love you Kazu. ♥♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 pm

((everyone's turn to be sorry...))
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 pm

[I will revive this~!]

Silvia Perez

I was done and about to leave until I heard a voice, seeming to talk to me. ''.. Hi..'' I said quietly. The man walked in. He asked me for my name, but then I reconized him. It was the guy without his pants! I burst into laughter as soon as this memory came back. I couldn't control myself but stopped pretty quickly. ''You...! You.. You!'' I couldn't speak straight with giggles coming from all over the place. My bracelet seemed to glow. I stopped laughing and calmed down, but I had a bit of a smug smirk on my face. ''So.. You're the one who got drunk? I don't remember you, I mean- Oh wait, you wanted my name right? Sorry! I forget things easily, so anyway.. I'm Silvia, Silvia Perez.'' The smug look wore off. ''Who are you?''
Back to top Go down
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am

Damian Skye

Berenice suddenly caught his coat sleeve and pointed to the place she found. It didn't look too far. Anything for food would get him to do something. "Sounds like a plan," He said happily making a few steps forward. While walking the city just looked weird and spooky. The thing was that it was probably abandoned. And why was it abandoned? Maybe he'll never know. But right now he was focused on food because he was famished. Also probably try to figure out how to get this bracelet off. That was another thing on his list of things to do.

Were they the only ones here? He was used to having just one person beside him, he like more than one person to be with. He could hear some voices and shrieks but maybe that was his ears playing with him.

Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:27 am

((now where's MY partner ugh *pouts*))
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Bernice Adler

I found herself clinging to Damian's arm. This place turned out to be very frightening and strange. There was something too off about it. But in this case my stomach was louder than my conscience and my need for food kept my legs moving forward. In any case, it didn't seem as though this city was a place where they would find food. Perhaps there was something beyond it?

Daiskue Fujimora

I must say, I wasn't too happy with my wardrobe. It was rather bleak and tasteless, much like a school uniform; which was exactly what it looked like. I found it more appealing to leave the black shirt unbuttoned so it wore more like a jacket. After I was dressed, I stood by the door, leaning against the framing and trying to remember anything I could prior to waking up. Apparently, not an easy task.
Back to top Go down
Ciera800
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 pm

I tried to organize my thoughts straight as i opened the closet to get some clothes. Daisuke didn't seem like a bad person and was actually rather cute, no wait! bad thoughts maria, bad thoughts! I shook my head sighing. I didn't wanna think about boys or anything right now so i pulled out a blue dressed and put it on before brushing my hair out with my fingers. I walked over to daisuke.

"I know this is probably a stupid question given the situation, but, do i look ok?" I giggled slightly at my own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Loveless [IC thread]   

Back to top Go down

Forever Loveless [IC thread]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2