Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP]   Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Nuvema Town

A number of trainers from around the world gathered to listen to a speech from Professor Juniper, one of the world's top leading researchers on Pokemon. For countless years, Unova had remained isolated from the rest of the world, the original rulers seeking to preserve the natural Pokemon of Unova by preventing other Pokemon from being migrated in. But as the world grew, so too did the number of explorers and understanding of Pokemon.

Each Pokemon Professor from the various regions sent from their home region a new trainer who wished to start off in a region completely new to them, to experience Pokemon they had never seen before. And for one trainer from Unova, his journey was just beginning.

Robert awoke to the sound of his alarm clock. The professor's speech was in an hour, which was enough time for him to get dressed, head down to the lab and get his starter. He had been agonizing over what Pokemon to get. Each one had their advantages and disadvantages. It wasn't until the idea dawned on him the night before that he could simply let the Pokemon choose him. That would take the guess work out of everything, and it would mean that the Pokemon those chose him as its trainer would want him, not be forced into a situation where they would have to accept him, whether they wanted to or not.

After tossing his clothes on and grabbing his travel bag, Robert headed over to the Professor's lab and knocked on the door. The door opened with Professor Juniper, dressed yet seemingly rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Oh, Robert! I'm sorry, I almost overslept." she spoke with a light laugh. "Don't worry though, I didn't forget about you. You'll be starting your journey today. Not only that, but you'll be meeting trainers from all over the globe with Pokemon never before seen in this region." she spoke excitedly before leading the young boy to a table. Upon it sat three Pokeballs. Juniper went to them and released all three: a Tepig, a Snivy and an Oshawott. "So, have you thought about which one you want?" Juniper asked. The Oshawott and Tepig seemed bouncy and happy. The Snivy walked over to the edge of the table, looking as though it 'knew' it wouldn't be chosen.

Robert felt a little bad for th Snivy and looked up at the professor. "What's wrong with that one?" he asked. Professor Juniper sighed a little bit. "Well, every trainer over the past several months have all chosen Tepig or Oashawott. She'd been passed up ten times." she explained.

Robert thought for a bit. She must feel like no one would ever want her, he thought to himself. Robert smiled to the other two Pokemon. "Sorry, but I think it's time someone got a trainer they deserve." Robert spoke before he knelt down to eye-level of the Snivy. He reached over and placed his hand upon her head, rubbing it gently. "Hey cutie. How would you like to be my partner?" Robert asked. The Snivy looked up, almost as if someone just said she had won the lottery or similar. At first she thought it was out of pity, but she could feel his kind energy. She affectionately nuzzled into his hand and nodded. Robert stood up and picked up the Snivy, placing her on his shoulder before taking her Pokeball and attaching it to his belt. "Well then Lilly, looks like this is going to be the start of a wonderful friendship." he spoke with a smile. The Snivy sat upon his shoulder, rather happy to finally have a trainer.

"Now then Robert, I'd like you to come with me to the harbor. The trainers from the other regions will be arriving soon, and I'd like for you to meet them. You'll see quite a few Pokemon that are foriegn to Unova, and your Snivy will be the first Unova Pokemon they will get to meet." Professor Juniper said.

"Sounds good to me." Robert spoke as he followed the Professor down to the docks of Nuvema Town. The ship would be pulling in just as the Professor and Robert arrived.

Last edited by Semater on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP]   Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Melody Gold
Edge of Nuvema Town

''Alright! We're heeeerrreeeeeeeeeee!!! Let's go go go, Cyndaquil~! Hop in my back! Hurry! We don't wanna be late for Professer Juniper's Spee- Oof! Ouch! Hey, Cyndaquil, you okay? Let's go go go!!!!'' Everything went by so fast. With Cyndaquil on my shoulder, hanging on for life, I stumbled across everything while talking excitedly. This is it. We were in Unova! I had never seen a place so... unique. People stared at me and Cyndaquil in amazement as we were some sort of mixture between a Ho-oh and Celebi. Weird. I suddenly saw Professer Juniper with some man and his Snivy. Frantcially, I waved hello to both of them as I souted, ''Hi Professer Juniper! I'm here, I'm here! Am I late?'' Cyndaquil nodded in agreement as we came closer to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP]   Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:24 pm

(Come on people, if you signed up you should be posting!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP]   Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: War of Liberation [RP]
Page 1 of 1