Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horse Date(HM:GB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Horse Date(HM:GB)  Carboaward

Horse Date(HM:GB)  Empty
PostSubject: Horse Date(HM:GB)    Horse Date(HM:GB)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Have I posted this here yet? No? Well, then here's a fic that's been lying around in my computer for a while. It's an Ivan x Anita fic. ^^

Disclaimer: Harvest Moon does not belong to me! It belongs to the amazing Natsume, Marvelous Entertainment, and Nintendo!

Ivan was reading a book at his favorite spot, near the hotel and the windmill, when he suddenly heard these strange noises of loud stomping around him. Well, that was strange. It was usually peaceful around here, with the calming wind blowing and the water running.

He decided to ignore it for now, hoping it would go it away so he could get back to his book. ...But, somehow, the noise somehow just seemed to get closer and closer to him. It was getting really difficult to keep his focus on the story he was reading and refrain from looking up…

After a couple of minutes, the noise stopped and now, there was huge shadow over him. Ivan inwardly sighed to himself and glanced up, to see…a white horse looming over him. He almost fell back in surprise!

Then, a head popped up from above from the horse, and he grasped at his chest, how many more surprises are there going to be?!

"Hiya Ivan!” the figure on the horse greeted at him happily.

That voice… Anita.

“Hello…Anita?” he greeted back hesitantly.

The figure jumped down revealing a small, petite, blond haired girl wearing a huge hat. He instantly felt relief that it was Anita on that horse.

“Like my new horse?” she asked excitedly.

“Well…” That horse was the one who almost gave me a heart attack while reading!

“It looks nice…” Was all he could say about the horse.

Anita gave a huge smile, “It does, right? I like the color of it, how it rides…”

Ivan just nodded politely with a small smile and closed his book, as she kept on rambling about the horse. It was nice… seeing her as she energetically kept on talking with occasional hand movements, it was… adorable.

Suddenly, Anita stopped talking and was quiet. Ivan just looked at her, with a confused look on his face, what was wrong? One minute, she was happily chatting and now… she was dead silent.

He was going to ask her, if he did anything wrong, when she spoke again,
“I’m sorry… I must be boring you aren’t I?” she quietly said with a sad look on her face.

He was shocked to hear that from her, he wasn’t bored at all; it was nice, listening to her stories as she told with so much passion.

“Not at all. I like listening to your stories very much, Anita.”

The petite girl had a small blush on her face as she heard this and didn’t know what to say, “Um… Thanks, Ivan.” she mumbled.
He gave her a warm smile, “You’re welcome.”

They started to settle into a pleasant silence with each other, just listening to peaceful sound of the water running in the river, until the horse broke the silence by letting out a loud neigh!

Anita sighed and turned around, “Cloud! What did you want?”

Cloud just pointed his head at the sun, which showed it was getting pretty late in the evening.

She glanced at the direction he was pointing at, and gasped, “Whoa, it’s getting pretty late! I have to get my animals in before it gets even darker out!”

Ivan felt a bit disappointed that she was leaving so soon, he wanted to talk with her more, but he had to leave too, Dirk might worry if he stayed out too late.

“All right then. Well, I’ll see you later then; I have to leave as well myself.” He said as he stood up, brushing some dirt off his pants.
As Anita climbed up her horse, she glanced at Ivan for a bit, before finally deciding to pull him up on Cloud as well.

“A-Anita! What are you doing?” The tutor asked, really surprised, his eyes widening.
She gave a wide smile at him as she started to head for his house in Zephyr Town, “Taking you home, since I’m heading the same way!” she yelled against the wind.

“You didn’t really have to that… I could have walked…” he murmured quietly to himself, but she heard him anyway.
The blonde laughed, “Nonsense! This seemed like the more fun way of traveling than just walking!”

“…”
Ivan was just left speechless as he looked around his surroundings zooming quickly past him.

This seemed so much fun, feeling the breeze in his hair and seeing everything past by him in a blur! Anita…was really a wonderful person to be with.

“Remember to hold on tight or you’ll fall off!” Her voice broke him out of his thoughts.

He glanced down and saw that he was already holding her waist tightly against his arms, and was ready to take off quickly out of embarrassment, but he remembered what Anita said. So, he kept his arms around her with a bright blush on his face.
In only a couple of minutes, they were already in front of Ivan’s house. He jumped off the horse with Anita’s help and thanked her for the ride.

“Thank you very much for the ride, Anita. It was…really fun.”
Ivan’s words made Anita smile; she was really glad that the tutor had enjoyed himself. Sometimes, he seemed so stuffy; he needed to loosen up a bit!

“Glad you liked it!” she chirped.

He shuffled a bit against the floor with his face down, until he got up the courage to ask her something. “Um…Anita? …Would you mind if we do this again sometime?” he asked shyly, his eyes darting quickly to the floor.

The farmer blushed a bit, while diverting her gaze to the floor as well. She couldn’t believe her ears; he wanted to do this again with her?!
“S-sure, Ivan. We can do this anytime you want.” She answered with a slight stutter to her voice.

Ivan gave a small smile and thanked her again, “Thank you, Anita.”

As she climbed onto Cloud, she turned around to Ivan with a small smile on her face, “You’re welcome.”

When Anita left to head to her farm and Ivan headed inside his house, they both were looking forward of the next time they were going to meet again.

Lol, you guys don't know how much I've spammed this fic around the Internet. xD
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com

Horse Date(HM:GB)
Page 1 of 1