Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song of Light~ Melody's Gallery ~Song of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Song of Light~ Melody's Gallery ~Song of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Song of Light~ Melody's Gallery ~Song of Darkness   Song of Light~ Melody's Gallery ~Song of Darkness EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:20 am

Hiya, everyone!

Lately people have been telling me I wirte great storys and draw great. I don't draw on the computer, I sprite.

I'm not so sure. >_> But anyway!

This is my gallery, and this is me. C:

Song of Light~Melody's Gallery~Song of Dark

~Requests~

I'm new at this, so go on easy on me, okay~?

Storys are open, so are recolors/edits/sprites. Animating... I don't know how to post it, I guess as a regular picture code? IDK. ._. Anyway.. I'm new at it, so not right now! Sorry~.

~My Sprites and stuff~
I mostly do pokemans. :3 I LOVE POKEMON, DEAL WITH IT. 8DD Woot. MELODY IS IN HERE. (Read my jouranl if you don't know who I'm talking about. [Click them. I don't use Photobucket anymore, don't ask why. Razz]
Spoiler:

~Storys~
So far I've only done this one. I'm doing more later, but feel free to read it~! Don't worry, I only write a few pokemans, so anyway.. This story is about a girl named Stephanie from the real world. She has only one wish in the entire world, but you know what? It won't happen. Everything goes wrong. What can she do? -Written in First Person- Click all. It'll be posted soon...
Back to top Go down

Song of Light~ Melody's Gallery ~Song of Darkness
Page 1 of 1