Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan) Empty
PostSubject: Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan)   Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 pm

When Jordan reads, the world she knows melts away and she loses herself completely in a book. It is a very emotional and rare experience for her. It isn't like Jordan dislikes reading, she just finds herself to be too empathetic toward the character at hand. Nevertheless, she reads occasionally to keep the skill.
Slowly she enters the library. She knows that she doesn't want a thick, depressing book, so she starts towards the children's section. She likes them because they are quick, they have morals, and they don't usually depress her.
Jordan scans the titles of the books and grabs one of the few about harvest sprites and takes several of the princess stories. She then finds a nice table to sit down at and read. Hopefully none will see her reading such childish books, it would embarrass her completely.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan) Carboaward

PostSubject: Re: Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan)   Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

[Ack! Sorry for the late response! Hope you still remember this topic...]

It was rare for Momoko to stray from Forget-Me-Not Valley, but this time, she wanted to explore more places, see different sceneries and all that jazz. She ended up in the bustling town of Mineral Town, where everyone is friendly to each other. The noises of people moving around was something she wasn't used to; she desperately looked for a place for peace and quiet and found the library.

The library was small, yet had a nice homey feel to it. Quickly, she avoided the large books; Momo wasn't the fastest and greatest of readers in the valley. She then goes up to the children's section and was surprised to see someone around her age around here! Momo did not want to seem nosy at all, but she fascinated her. All those princess stories the girl had...

The girl seemed very into her stories, hopefully she wouldn't mind her sitting alongside with her, since there was only one table? She pulled out a chair and sat across from her.
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan)   Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Jordan read along dreamily. She was getting to the part when the handsome prince ran with his sword drawn, ready to fight a dragon and save his true love. But little did he know, the dragon was his true love! "Don't kill her!" she murmured to the book excitedly. Jordan hardly noticed that she wasn't alone. It wasn't until she grabbed her next book when she noticed the lady sitting across from her.

Jordan froze like a deer in the headlights. She was too surprised to move, too embarrassed to speak, and too self-concious to move on. When she tried to explain herself, she just stuttered. "I-I-I m-mu-m-m-m s-s-s y-you"
"Come on! Say something!" she thought.
"I'msorrysoverysorryforbotheringyou!"she said in one breath,"haha! what stupid books! I can't believe how girly they are! I don't like them at all!"she added hastily and defensively.
Jordan could not believe how dumb she was. To get caught!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan)   Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Childish Tales(Friendship Black Heart RESERVED Momo and Jordan)
Page 1 of 1