Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konstantin Tribute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Konstantin Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Konstantin Tribute   Konstantin Tribute EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:02 am

Who am I?

Full Name: Konstantin Tribute

Nicknames: Konst, Kostya.

Birthday: Winter 19.

How do I look?

- Height: Five foot nine.

- Eye Color: Red.

- Hair: Black, reaches down to his shoulder and kinda shaggy.

- Clothing: White baggy pants with "Kostya" spelled in blood red on one pant leg, a grey hoodie, usually having the hoodie down. A small stud earring on his right ear, and a small skull shaped bag he keeps at his waist, red laced shoes come along with his usual appearance.

- Picture:
Spoiler:

Where do I come from?

-Family: None, he's an orphan.

-Character Personality Pros: Kind, charismatic, cunning, has common sense, knows when to be quiet. Very determined when he puts his heart into it. Has a large temper.

-Character Personality Flaws: Lazy, hard headed, not so good with emotions, can get VERY angry when his temper's up. Not very motivated, doesn't know how to make friends very well. Has a tendency to curse.

-Likes: Reading, cloud watching, ramen, sleeping, fiction, basketball, hockey, dogs and cats and foxes, inventing new curse words.

-Dislikes: Spinach, war, people stopping him from watching clouds, racists, dark and small places, blood.

-Extra Information: Konstantin spent most of his life in an orphanage in the city, because of his lazy attitude, he didn't get to make that many friends, and because of that along with having no parents, he doesn't know how to be in touch with his Emotions that well. He was also teased a lot for his Russian name, with people calling him a "commie". By the time he got to eighteen, he had enough and packed his things up and went on a year long hiking trip.

Harvest World Dream Job: Librarian.

(( Note that, I'm replacing Kamal Ali with Konstantin, because I feel that I didn't do a very good job with Kamal, so, I'll start from scratch with Konstantin. ))
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

Konstantin Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konstantin Tribute   Konstantin Tribute EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 am

Definitely wouldn't be a bad idea to explain how he became an orphan.
But, that can wait for something called plot exposition that occurs to every character in RPs.
Accepted.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero

Konstantin Tribute
Page 1 of 1