Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey, I just made this account and I'm ready to begin role-playing (WAHOOO)! Problem is...I need people to role-play with and I'm kinda shy. (Nastasha isn't though, just easily embarrassed and sorta irritable XD). I've not role-played before but I read over all the rules twice so I'm pretty confident! I promise it'll be fun! If you want more info on my tan-skinned character you can check her out on the accepted characters forum. OH, and I wanna start RPing somewhere in Mineral Town (Sorry I said Sunshine Islands at first, wasn't thinking since I've never played that game yet XP)!

THANKS Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 am

I'd be more than happy to RP with you.. as soon as Konstantin has been accepted to replace Kamal that is. Wink
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 am

Thank you so much! I can't wait to meet your character! (Yes, I know this reply was sent a 4 in the morning, I get up too early sometimes XP).
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

RP with me too? 8D
I have three characters to choose from =)
Genna- Bubbly dumb-blonde. Extremely easy to become friends with.
Michael- GINGER -cough- A surgeon and kind to others.
Celeste- Quiet, unsocial, but somewhat kind. Pretty hard to become friends with.

Yup~
My lovely characters~ and I love them <3

And dont be shy with roleplaying, we're all pretty open here ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 pm

I would love to roleplay with you too! So many interesting characters you have too, maybe the surgeon? I don't know, whoever you feel like RPing with. I'll start another topic so I can meet your guys' characters kay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Mwahaha- we are already Roleplaying together. XD Oh yeah, I replied extremely late.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 am

Yup, we are. You have a very interesting character by the way Smile. I like his attitude. Oh, and it's okay, I replied pretty late too ^_^'.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 am

Ah, I'm glad you enjoy him. Limbo is a bit of several hopes and dreams, as well as a spin off of- heh- oddly enough, an original character I made for a Dragonball Z roleplaying game- yeah, loved it and yet didn't at the same time. He had too much story to tell, the text based game world around him just couldn't hold it all with the coding it was wrote in- so I plucked him out and saved him, now he is what he is today.

Hah- and I meant in this topic I posted late, heheh.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:33 am

That sounds like an interesting roleplaying game. DBZ was something I watched before I even understood what a story plot was. I eventually got the concept though and enjoyed it a lot, so DBZ Roleplay would be pretty fun. Oh, and when you said Tuesday not a minute past 6 do you mean tomorrow at 6 PM or AM?

Oh, and I guess you are a little late to this post, but that's a-Ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 am

Hahah- he would be talking about our real-life tomorrow, but what time the topic really starts in real life is a different story. Hah- so yes, I'll have the topic up tomorrow if she so chooses to pursue seeing the curious man and accepts his invitation.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 am

Okay, just checking. Don't worry, she most definitely accepts. How could she pass up such a tempting offer to a dinner like that?
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 am

Hah- the pizza man shows up with the most beautifully sculpted and tastiest pizza in the entire universe? But I digress, no idea- I would hope for a "wow- who was that guy," type of thing going on if it happened in real life. XD "Take that Edward Cullen! I don't need to be a sparklepire to outshine you." But once again, I digress, I should have the topic up in the afternoon sometime, unless you wished to start it. It all depends on perspective I guess- if we wanted to start with Limbo setting up or with Natasha arriving at no later than 6.
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 am

Haha I see, well because of Nastasha's perspective of Limbo at the moment is that she wants to put him in a novel (she makes a lot of story ideas but has no clue where to put them out to the public). Oh, and don't you just HATE those stupid sparkling vampires? I mean...how is that intimidating in any sort of way?! It's terrible and I hate Edward in all his sparkling unicorn glory!

I think it would be best to start as Limbo setting up just because it would seem to flow a little smoother. And would it be a black heart event? Or just a random event?
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 am

I believe a black or purple heart- depending on whether or not we believe our characters at least know a vague bit about each other. I think Natasha would have more of an idea about Limbo than he would of her though, so most likely a black heart.

Edward- is a Sparklepire- skin is made of encrusted diamonds that should be shining all the time because no matter where on earth, in hell, or heaven, there are uv rays from the sun that cause some kind of reaction- even if your town is in the middle of nowhere and it rains all the time- that's a droplet of what I can go into- I- get very passionate about anti-Sparklepire debates. XD

As for vampires, I'm actually working on a Vampire Western currently, and yes- Vampires in the West are awesome. "Silver bullets are for werewolves."
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 am

Eheheh...I guess I did a bad job at giving more info on Nastasha. I guess we can save it as a dinner topic then XP.

You make a great point, I was wondering the same thing actually about how Edward doesn't sparkle all the time. I swear, Stephanie Myers basically just watched every anime about Vampires and Werewolves, the just put together all the pretty-boy aspects of it along with her own stupid sparkling thing and werewolves that are just super huge wolves to get her plot for this story. Not to mention, one girl cannot be THAT special. It's too mary-sueish to me. She's so gloomy and people don't like her, but she's beautiful and every guy likes her including the mystical ones. That plot (besides the whole vampire war) disturbs me. If her novels on this kind of thing can make it thus far, I don't think I'll have any problem with getting published.

That sounds like a really interesting idea.I wonder what type of plot you would have for the idea.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 am

ME ME ME!
I wanna RP with ya Very Happy
If ya like! XD I got three characters, let me give you a brief description of them:

Amando - Talkative, Lazy
Roan - Tomboyish outside Girl inside
Levant - Soldier with the heart of a musician
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 am

clairexcliff wrote:
ME ME ME!
I wanna RP with ya Very Happy
If ya like! XD I got three characters, let me give you a brief description of them:

Amando - Talkative, Lazy
Roan - Tomboyish outside Girl inside
Levant - Soldier with the heart of a musician

I definitely wanna meet Levant. I can meet the other two later as well, but Levant is most definitely!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 am

Then It is decided! XD
When should the do meet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:31 am

ASAP! I love RPing (it's my first time ever RPing and it's so fun >w<)! Where do you want to do it at. Nastasha's town or Levant's town. And if that's the case, where? Like the beach (in Winter XD) the woods, or a more populated place? Nastasha just wanders around so you can find her anywhere.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:06 am

I guess the Mineral Town Beach would be a okay place XD
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Amando: Okay then! I'll set up the topic now!

. . .

Edit: Okay, scratch that....I WOULD set up the topic but it just told me only users granted special access can post there. I'm not sure what that could mean sooo...I think you might have to set it up.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 am

LatteCurlz wrote:
Amando: Okay then! I'll set up the topic now!

. . .

Edit: Okay, scratch that....I WOULD set up the topic but it just told me only users granted special access can post there. I'm not sure what that could mean sooo...I think you might have to set it up.

Yeah, I saw you put up a topic at the bugs section.. Hmm. I guess I'll make the topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^   Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup! Me and Nastasha are new so...RP? ^-^
Page 1 of 1