Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That one crazy night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

That one crazy night... Empty
PostSubject: That one crazy night...   That one crazy night... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 am

Lol, the title probably got you hooked right? Well anyway, I was just recalling how everyone was talking about a huge scale mass RP and the fact that we never got to go through with it kinda sucked. Since there are some more new members now who are probably itching for some Roleplay I thought that we could either open the big ol' search in the woods thing back up OR we can create a different case scenario that involves a big mass of characters all participatin in some crazy night activity (other than the search party).
I really wanna hear your guys' thoughts even though I'm just a lowly Fledgling Farmer Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

That one crazy night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one crazy night...   That one crazy night... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 am

You would be mentioning the plot line where I murdered a girl and dragged her off into the woods someone and I got lost, with people thinking there could be possible murder, that I was evil, etc. Oh yes, it's still fresh in my mind so is the body.
Back to top Go down

That one crazy night...
Page 1 of 1