Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Mazie Addison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

The Return of Mazie Addison Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Mazie Addison   The Return of Mazie Addison EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Basics
"Let's cover this boring stuff first !~"

Full Name: Mazie Addison
Nicknames: Maze, Maize (corn)
Birthday: Winter 16

Appearance
"If I do a twirl, you'll be able to see all of me !~"

Height: 5'3"
Eye Color: A peculiar shade of brown that looks almost orange in the direct sunlight. They're always sparkling with life, showing a smile as wide as the one on her face.
Hair: Like a faded wine shade, her hair is an odd mix of purple and red. It's pretty straight, never styled, and extends to about her mid-back. Though there may be the odd flyaway whisk, there's nothing a bit of dampening and combing cannot solve!

Clothing:
Spring/Summer - Strangely silky shirts, both long and short sleeve, with varying tie-dye patterns. Old, faded jeans with ratty tatters at the knees from overuse. If the weather is exceptionally nice, she may wear capri pants made from old pairs of jeans, cut at the knees. Old and worn work boots have become a common year-round trend.
Fall/Winter - Often dressing too light for cooler seasons, she is often found in a dark vest and plaid muffler. If prompted by the constant complaints of others, she may find herself wearing earmuffs and/or mittens. Will continue to wear her old, ripped jeans throughout the fall and winter seasons. Does not appear to be overly affected by the chilliness.
Formal - Depending on the occasion, she may be coaxed into wearing something a little more classy and a lot less small-town. In the event that this occurs, she will wear a modest party dress that extends well below her knees. There's a fair bit of width to the strap sleeves, and some white lace to fill the v-cut neck. She wears translucent black stockings, and black flats--never heels. She cannot walk in heels.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography
"Does this mean you're interested in me ?~"

Family:
+ Mother - Sharon Addison: An elegant and classy woman who does not seem to have a solid occupation. Coming from a family of manners and money, there are strict behavioral patterns that Sharon has always tried to instill on her daughter. Despite her efforts, it seems that her daughter will always take more after her father, Kenneth.
+ Father - Kenneth Addison: A haggard-looking older gentleman who has a bad habit of smoking. With an unshaven face and rumpled clothes, one would not be wrong to jump to the conclusion that Kenneth is a rugged man. But friendly, none the less. And a rather large influence on his daughter's personality and lifestyle to boot.

Character Personality Pros: Upbeat and optimistic, she can be overly friendly and outgoing at times. She's rather confident in her own abilities, but is always willing to try her hand a new things. Because of her consistently bubbly nature, she comes off as extremely easy to approach.
Character Personality Flaws: Can be extremely brash and reckless--rarely thinks before she says or does anything, and acts spontaneously in the moment. She's a very clumsy person due to her inability to think things through, and has a hint of carelessness. Not very skilled with cooking (though this does not stop her from repeatedly trying). She can also appear very insensitive to others about smaller life matters.
Likes: Grape candy, grape juice, grape cocktail, grape ice cream, cranberry candy, cranberry ice cream anything grape/cranberry + sweet, Morning Glory flowers, Hibiscus flowers
Dislikes: Any fish recipes, chili peppers, anything citrus-y, trash, sheep milk, sheep cheese, sheep butter

Extra Information: Mazie comes from a typically normal home life. However, she does often lament that she has yet to live up to her mother's overly high expectations of her. She left home with the (hesitant) approval of both of her parents to begin a life in small town where her mother hopes that she will someday mellow out and become a well-bred young woman.
While she is not overly sensitive about her short height, she knows that it is commonly a subject that people like to tease and make fun of. Because of this, she will often poke fun at her own height or pout and act hurt by others teasing.
Though she may not be very good at expressing other emotions, Maze is generally a happy-go-lucky character. While she does feel things such as sadness and anger, she tries not to let them bring her down for long. Can become incredibly reclusive when it comes to emotional trauma due not knowing how to handle emotional situations well (such as family death, hurt or loss to a loved one, etc.). She simply finds other emotions awkward and hard to handle (though, due to her sometimes overbearing personality, others often complain that she is hard to handle).
She had taken a long stretch away from Forget-Me-Not-Valley to return to the city over a family emergency. Her father was diagnosed with lung cancer from his constant smoking, and she was called home by her mother rather suddenly. Because of her inability to properly handle her emotions when it comes to such things, she packed up rather suddenly and took off (unsure of how to properly confront others) to accompany her mother and look after her father. Her father underwent lobectomy to have the cancer removed, but Mazie took a while to recover herself and has finally returned back to the valley.

Harvest World Dream Job: A job which she can take at at her own pace--like farming, perhaps.

Mazie's Memories

Heart Events
The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple Black Heart Events The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple
Splash! - Cody Hanes
It's a Trap! - Konstantin Tribute

The Return of Mazie Addison Thorange Purple Heart Events The Return of Mazie Addison Thorange
Leave the Lights On - Cody Hanes

Friendship Events
The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple Black Heart Events The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple
Take It Easy - Emily Ribbon
Smells of Home - Winifred Raycrest

Special Events

Other Events
Out of Our Minds - Cody Hanes The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple
It's Because You're Here - Cody Hanes The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple

New Arrival in Town - Steven Wolfe The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple

Of Ponds and Valleys - Nastasha VarientThe Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple

The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple [Everyone]
The Return of Mazie Addison Thorange Cody Hanes
The Return of Mazie Addison Thblue
The Return of Mazie Addison Brown
The Return of Mazie Addison Thyellow
The Return of Mazie Addison Thblack
The Return of Mazie Addison Thwhite
The Return of Mazie Addison Thred

Friendship Sayings
The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple "Oh, hey! It's you again! Surprise!"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thorange "You're probably too busy to play, aren't you...? Shucks."
The Return of Mazie Addison Thblue "Fancy we'd meet in a place like this! But don't worry, I won't do anything to embarrass you ~"
The Return of Mazie Addison Brown "If you're free later on, why don't we play together? My curfew's at dark, but I don't mind breaking it for you ~"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thyellow "Oh, hey there! I'm so surprised! ... Why?! Because... I thought, you know... that by now, you might have been driven away. But you're not really like that, are you?"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thblack "From the moment we met, I knew you'd be the kind of person I'd get along with! I'm so happy just spending time with you!"

Romantic Sayings
The Return of Mazie Addison Thpurple "Hey, hey, hey, hey! You haven't forgotten about me, have you ?~"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thorange "Oh, hey, do you- Oh, forget it. You're a pretty busy person, right? I ought to respect that more."
The Return of Mazie Addison Thblue "It's not very often that people are happy to be seen with me in public like this! Oh... you mean, this is awkward for you, too? My bad, my bad ~"
The Return of Mazie Addison Brown "It's funny... people really start to grow on you after a while - at first, I didn't think we'd get along like this. Hey, what do you mean, that's your line?!"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thyellow "Hey, let's play together, okay? I think we can really have a lot of fun, you and I!"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thblack "You know, I've never had so much playing with anyone as I have when I'm with you! I owe you one ~"
The Return of Mazie Addison Thwhite "I don't really get it... I never thought the day would come when I'd meet someone who didn't completely push me away! I'm very happy when we spend time together."
The Return of Mazie Addison Thred "I didn't think two people could feel so strongly towards one another. Sometimes, people feel this and that for one another, but this... it's not just some child's game. Haha, it's almost scary, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

The Return of Mazie Addison
Page 1 of 1