Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Face, New Start

Go down 
+3
LatteCurlz
Bakyura
Schizopathic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

Female Number of posts : 46
Roleplay Name : Winifred Raycrest

Old Face, New Start Empty
PostSubject: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I came back across this forum today, and was surprised to find that I recognized some of the names that popped up as I searched through the general section. It's been quite some time since I last made a comment on Harvest Dreams. In fact, I don't think I had a chance to even roleplay with Wini last time I was here (mainly because I was too nervous).

But I hope to change that and stick around a bit longer this time. My responses will probably be sporadic in the event that I don't want to wear myself out before I have a chance to adjust here, but I would love to meet some new people. (:

I don't really know what to say about myself here. I'm Schizopathic by username, but I have gone by a variety of names in the past and Schizopathic is somewhat outdated. I suppose my most common names include Wolf, Schizzy, or Purged. I'll try not to bite, so please, don't be shy! (:
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello Schizopathic! ~

ヾ(^∇^)

It's great to have you rejoin us here at Harvest Dreams. Hopefully, with the members who are still floating around, the returning faces and the new members joining recently, things will pick up a little bit and you'll be able to start right into roleplaying with ease and comfort!

The community hasn't changed much, besides the recent inactivity, so there are still plenty of friendly faces around! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in no time! (≧∇≦)

I'm mostly known as Bakyura these days, or Bakura, or Lucky. Welcome back into the community!

And perhaps we can roleplay a little bit sometime? I'm trying to get Mazie to make some new friends since she's such a social butterfly, but so inactive. I think that she and Winifred will probably get along quite well! ~
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Hello! I'm LatteCurlz but you can call me Latte or Oreo (most just call me Latte). I just came back from a 7 month leave so I'm not sure if I left before you came, or came after you left. Still, I'm happy to meet you!

I might just call you Wolf because I love that animal a lot in particular so...that'd be cool to call someone Wolf ^w^.

I'm not one to talk a lot, but I do love to participate in discussions and stuff! I hope we get to chat and/or role play together, that'd be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:33 pm

@ Bakyura ;

Hello! (:

Thank you for the kind welcome home! I'm sure it's still a nice little community. It wasn't very active back when I first joined, so this isn't much of a change. I don't know about that! I have never been fully comfortable with roleplaying; it always makes me nervous that I'm not quite doing it right! xD

I'll simply stick to Bakyura. (;

I would like that! Wini isn't such a social butterfly, but she would probably love to make some friends in the community (as would I). We should try to get them together sometime!

@ Latte;

Hello! Since Latte seems to be a common name, I'll stick with that. I see; so we're both back from a little vacation time, hm? I believe I left before you came -- I think I've been off for a little over a year. I am happy to meet you, as well!

That's fine! I must agree that they are a beautiful animal. (:

I'm not much of a talker, either. But I would like to be involved in discussions and such on this forum. I want to feel like part of the community. I would love it if we got to chat or roleplay in the future. (:
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Mmkay, then Wolf it is! I see, so you've been gone for that long. It's surprising to see so many old members coming back..maybe that means the main honcho of the site will be back soon too? I'd be really excited to do some contests and have new announcements on the announcement board!

Anyway, I'd love to roleplay with you too! Just let me know whenever you want. I'm actually thinking of bringing up an old role play that everyone was discussing about doing a while back ago in the role play discussion forum. We never got to do but I really wanted to! SO maybe if we have a lot of people we could bring it back and get to do it this time (everyone who was part of it is pretty much not here now T-T).
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 pm

It would certainly be nice to see some new announcements or contests. The current events at the top of the page are all the same as they were when I left! I would love to see some monthly stuff or side-wide events take place around here, even if it is only to amuse a few little people. It makes it seem more like a community rather than a few people chatting at random.

Do you have a link to the old discussion forum? I would be interested in checking it out and probably helping to get it back up and running. It's unfortunate when a good roleplay idea comes along and then dissolves without really getting anywhere -- I've been in that spot before, too. I think it's definitely worth a shot trying to get the idea back into the air. (:
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Of course of course!

http://www.harvestdreams.net/t4872-rp-8d

This should be the link to it. It's pretty long but It'll basically be a whole bunch of us just adding ideas until we get to one consensus. It was a fun idea too!
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:59 am

Hm... that looks like an interesting idea. Of course, it only looks about half-complete. There seem to be quite a few details that haven't been ironed out yet. And is Lambo still active? I don't know how the murder part would work without there being someone who seems kind of crazy!

In terms of trying to restart this idea, I'm in! (:
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

Female Number of posts : 62
Roleplay Name : Min-Hee Young

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 am

Old Face, New Start Img8b414386zik6zj

Welcome back Schizo~
I'm Caleigh or Peachy, whichever you prefer.
I wasn't around when you were here before.
I actually joined this week, I believe!

I hope that we can become good friends!
Maybe we can roleplay in the future? ~
Back to top Go down
http://caleighroseallison.tumblr.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Old Face, New Start Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am

Hello There Matey!
I'm Amando. I used to be super active here but I'm a college student now and I'm havin' a hard time balancing my internet social life, my real social life, my college life. ^^
But Hopefully, We can have fun still Smile
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Unfortunately, Limbo hasn't been on for quite a while. We left around the same time too. He was only kidding about the whole murdering thing, what we were reallly thinking of doing was having someone get lost with Limbo, and one of them gets hurt (not to seriously, but enough to draw blood). They would leave a blood mark and we would notice a track in the earth that looked like Limbo's and then (given his appearance) we would assume that he killed the other person and would go on a hunt. Now, given the relationship that some of the characters held with him, the role play would go on differently with some accusing him and others defending him. It was going to be two separate topics, one with Limbo and the person who was lost and maybe with someone who found them and got lost too. The other one would be the search party, finding all the little things that they left behind. We can always use someone else to play Limbo's "murderer" part. They just have to seem suspicious enough.

But YAY, I'm happy you'd like to join. There are a lot of things that would need to be worked out, but what we have could definitely be a starting point.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello there, Schizopathic! Welcome back to Harvest Dreams; I was here last year, but I don't think I remember you. Oh well, there's always another chance to get to know each other; like how, for instance!~

Seeing as I probably won't be calling your Schizopathic 24/7; mind if I call you Scizor? Your name reminds me of that pokemon. Wink Do you enjoy any games other than Harvest Moon? Personally, I like Minecraft, SA:MP. CS:S and a few other things. Oh, and that mass roleplay idea sounds interesting! Hopefully, we will revive it.

Oh, and Latte, if you wipe the smile off of Konstantin's face, he fits the bill you're looking for, lol.
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

@ Peachy-chan ;

Thank you! I'll stick to Peachy, if it's all the same to you. It will probably be easier for me to remember since it's part of your username. (: Oh, you're very new to the site then, aren't you? Well, I hope you can have a good time roleplaying and making friends here!

I would love that! I look forward to getting Wini and Min-Hee together sometime. (:

@ clairexcliff ;

Hello! ^^

It's nice to meet you, Amando. You have a very interesting name -- I like it! (: School is always the reason people struggle to keep up with online social lives, but I'll keep that in mind if it takes you a while to respond to messages. I hope college goes well for you! We will definitely have to try and squeeze in some fun -- maybe we could roleplay someday if you find spare time. (:

@ Kamal ;

Hello! Thank you for the polite welcome back! Unfortunately, I don't seem to remember you, either. Yes, that's right -- it's better late than never! I'm pleased to meet you, Kamal. (:

Haha, it is a bit of a mouthful, isn't it? I probably would use such a long login name these days, but I don't mind at all! I can see how that would happen. (; I do happen to play games outside of the Harvest Moon franchise, although Pokémon isn't one of them. Blasphemous, I know.

My femininity is probably going to come out when I say this, but I have never liked fps games, so I have never played Counter Strike. xD I have heard of Minecraft, and I've seen my cousin play it a little bit, but I never fully understood what makes it so addicting. I suppose different strokes are for different folks, and if you can find some enjoyment in it, that's what the game was meant to accomplish.

I have never played Grand Theft Auto before, but I know what it is. For the multiplayer mod, do you need to previously have owned San Andreas? Or can you download the mod to play on the computer without the game?

Let's see.. the list of games that I play is quite extensive, so I'll pick a few of my favourites. I liked Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64 for its quirky humour. I also enjoyed Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GC. It had an amazing multiplayer setup. And I can't forget Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for the Wii, which has one of the most amazing storylines I have ever encountered in video games.

I rambled on too much! Oops! Well, it's nice to know there are so many people interesting in trying to get the roleplay back in action. Perhaps it will really happen this time!
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm

You're welcome~ Peachy is fine. ^^
I'm very new. I've been inviting friends~
Not sure if they'll join though. ;;;

Min-Hee hasn't been accepted yet.
I'll let you know when she is~

I hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request~
Back to top Go down
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I would invite friends too, but none of my friends play video games, so they wouldn't know what Harvest Moon is. I hope your friends will at least check it out! The more the merrier, as they say! (:

I'm sure she will be when a mod has a chance to look at her. She sounds adorable. ^^

Nope! I don't mind that at all! I would love to be friends. (:
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Ah, alright. ^^
I invited a friend.
She said the banking system and things like that seemed cool.
She didn't say much else though. I don't think she's joining.
>.<

Aw, thank you ~
I can't wait to start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Old Face, New Start Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I REMEMBER YOU.
8D
Welcome back 8D~ Btw, I'm Genna and part of the staff here in case you forgot. c:
A lot of members are coming back and news ones are joining too ;A; Makes me so happy~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Schizopathic
Schizopathic

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 am

@ Peachy ;

The banking system and all of that scares me. That's where it all becomes too complicated for me. xD Well, if she looked that far into it, I hope there's a chance that she'll at least consider it. This is a very friendly community, so it would be nice to have some more people around!

@ Genna ;

Genna! I remember you too! 8D I'm so happy to see a familiar face once more!

I'm sure the old members are coming back because of the amazing staff. (; There's nothing nicer than a forum with staff members who are friendly and welcoming, after all. You should be happy about it as a mod! It means people are enjoying what hard work the staff put into this place. <3
Back to top Go down
Peachy-Chan
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Peachy-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 am

I think the different systems are really cool ~
They confuse me too but it's a unique feature. ^^
I think my friend is just too involved in gore roleplays.
So I'm not too sure if she'll look more into it. >.<
I did send out two text posts on Tumblr ~
We'll see how it goes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Face, New Start   Old Face, New Start Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Face, New Start
Page 1 of 1