Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP Empty
PostSubject: Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP   Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm not very good with voicing my wants, but I'd like to RP with someone since I just got back. Hope you don't mind, I'm still trying to understand the Do's and Don'ts of the RP world and stuff pale
I'm good at writing...not so good at RPing with people which is like collab stories.

Anyway, I'm just gonna have Nastasha writing or drawing or something around Forget-Me-Not Valley. Come Role Play if you want Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

PostSubject: Re: Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP   Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 pm

I've introduced Mazie to your roleplay, I hope you don't mind! She's in Forget-Me-Not Valley, anyway, and I've been wanting her to meet more people. Plus, they would meet eventually! They'll surely get along (:

Don't worry about your skill level right now. Your RPing seems just fine, and hopefully you'll get even more people to join! I've not participated in an open roleplay yet, so this is exciting for me, too!

Let's hope even more people will join ~
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP   Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Thanks a bunch. I can't wait to see how things play out. I guess they were bound to meet at some point in time.

Anyway, I'm hoping that more people join in too, it would be pretty fun ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP   Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Go To Forget-Me-Not if You Want To RP
Page 1 of 1