Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forums..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Uh..

So, the domain expired again, just like last year. It seems some people can still access the site, but.. whenever I tried, I would get this:

Spoiler:

I've been trying to find the site every now and then, but I've had no success. Five minutes ago, I Googled one of the RP names on the forum, and I got this link..

Anyone still alive? :c
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 am

I'm still alive. I guess. I've been visiting to see if anyone is actually here, but y'know. Not much activity.
Or any. Like at all.
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:40 am

ME!

ME ME ME ME!

Oh dear Lord! I'm alive! In this cold and barren land, I've been waiting the spark of life from others such as yourself. I had come close to giving up hope since I had no means of getting in touch with you, or with anyone else... the only one I'd contacted was Peachy through Tumblr, but... it's been such a sad and lonely world since this place disbanded.

BUT NOT ANYMORE.

So, you're not alone here anymore. And hopefully we can get other people back in touch with this place!

I've got Schizzy back here, too. I've relayed the message to Peachy. You're here. I'm here. That's enough to make a party, at least! And Milly posted not so long ago... so I'm suspecting she might know of the change in links!

EDIT: MILLY'S HERE!!

We're not alone! I'm shedding happy tears by the second ~
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 am

Ooooh boy!

I'm so glad, I feel like a weight was removed from my shoulders! Just in case, you guys can contact me at Kimomo965@gmail.com -- or on my Youtube account, "Kamal Ali"
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Is life nothing but just a play, with actors pacing upon the stage until the call of the curtain?

I'm alive and floating around, been peeking in every while to see if their is any life out here, but mostly spending much of my time adjusting to the changes life throws at me. It's good to see people are still around here, I was hoping to grow a bit here with Limbo.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Limbo wrote:
Is life nothing but just a play, with actors pacing upon the stage until the call of the curtain?

I'm alive and floating around, been peeking in every while to see if their is any life out here, but mostly spending much of my time adjusting to the changes life throws at me. It's good to see people are still around here, I was hoping to grow a bit here with Limbo.

LIMBO!

Great to see you! I'm so surprised; we all missed you when the domain was up, let alone now. :X

How's it going? It's been a really long time..
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 am

Sometimes the actor must wait for his cue to arrive on stage, even if I have to improvise my lines for being late. But I've swapped myself back here and have better hours where I walk among the living.

Well, after switching out my eye patches to get a better view of the world around me, things have been great. I have a new job which has been treating me well, where I can actually grow with the company- my attitude has gone out the pessimist window and swapped itself out to be extremely optimistic to the point I haven't had a bad day in almost four months- overall, life is extremely good.
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:19 am

Heh, that's wonderful news. This is probably four months late, but good luck with your new job! What exactly do you work as?

As for myself, school started almost a month ago -- I'm on a week vacation right now. Due to Eid El-Adha and all, I can't complain about my life, in general.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 am

I went from working as a metal fabricator to working at yon local Walmart as an over night cashier, whom is being trained to be a Customer Service Manager. Though that may grow quickly, the Store Manager (he manages multiple Walmart stores at one time, so he's a busy, busy man,) has given me some suggestions and seems to think I can grow with the company, so I'm quite optimistic I can make it a career. Add in my desire to get a degree in Marketing (Since you always need a lawyer, banker, and guy to sell you junk in your life,) and I'm well on my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums..   Forums.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: