Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um what

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : um what Bellnov

um what Empty
PostSubject: um what   um what EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 am

does this site really work again?
Guys I was crying when I first saw this work again
oh my god
please if this happens again I have a tumblr
And if any of you don't know me, I'm Genna. Nice to meet you all. and to my old friends
i missed you guys so so much you don't even know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

um what Empty
PostSubject: Re: um what   um what EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Hey there, Genna! So glad to have you back, too! (:

I just left a similar message to AlisaElric0150 in her return post, but yeah - I was in a very similar state when I relocated this place. Of course, I don't know how to contact half of you, so that makes things a great big mess, but there were a few of us who were here off and on for a while. Luckily, it seems that others have also been able to find their way here! That makes me quite excited!

If we can get enough people to relocate the place, maybe we can get things active and going again! Or, at least, we can dream.

Hopefully you'll find this message at some point. It really would be nice to get people back here, the older crowd, and get people back into roleplaying here. It was such a great setup, and so much fun. For it all to die out all of a sudden would be such a big shame.

But I'm glad to have finally reestablished communication with you again, Genna (and if you don't remember, I was previously here as Lucky). Since everything happened so suddenly, and there really was no time to give out contact information, I was unable to get a hold of you. So this is such a lucky break <3

I do hope you'll return back here sometime soon to find this message - and hopefully, others will come back, as well! (:
Back to top Go down

um what
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: