Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lone Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : The Lone Heart Nextmotm

The Lone Heart Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Heart   The Lone Heart EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 am

I thanked Taro for his kindness and unpacked. The island was a nice place filled with nice people. In the inn, I got settled and took a nap. I was exhausted from the long trip. A nice nap was a great choice to restore my energy. "What a day. But I barely got to see the whole island. Tomorrow I would go explore and see the wonders of the island." I said confident. The next morning I got ready to explore. I met serveral villagers and other people. I met Taro, Felicia, Elliot, Natalie, Gannon, Eliza, Chen, Charlie, Regis, Sabrina, Mirabelle, Julia, Nathan, Alisa, the Harvest Goddess, Witch Princess, Shea, Wada, Mark, Chelsea, Cliff, Popuri, Karen, Trent, Denny, and Lanna. While I was in the animal shop run by Mirabelle and Julia, Mirabelle told me about some other person named Vaughn. "He only comes on Wedesndays and Thursdays. So he isn't seen much. He barely socializes with people. Vaughn gets me worried sometimes." Mirabelle said.

(To see the next part go to Sunshine Island, Beach again.)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

The Lone Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Lone Heart   The Lone Heart EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:32 am

When I asked myself that question, I almost fainted. I went to sleep trying to clear Vaughn out my mind but that was harder than going to sleep. I still had the blue feather in my hair. Ever since I have found it I kept it safe. It was barely noticeable in my hair to some people. The next morning I woke up tiredly. Taro came in my room. "Midnight can you do me a favor and fish some fish from the sea? I'm really busy and I need your help." he asked. The sea? I might run into Vaughn again but I needed to help Taro. "Sure." I said not being sure of what I said.

(To see the next part go to Sunshine Island, Beach)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

The Lone Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Lone Heart   The Lone Heart EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:56 am

"Wake up Midnight!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see Natalie looking at me with a worried look. "Oh good. Your ok." she said. "What happened?" I asked. "A huge fish pulled hard managing to pull you into the water. You became unconcious but Vaughn got you out of the water." Natalie said. At the sound of Vaughn's name, I blushed. Natalie didn't see me blush. She left to tell the others I was ok. I put my hand behind my head. I felt something missing. The blue feather was gone! It must of gotten lost in the water! I looked down when Taro came into my room. "I'm sorry I told you to get some fishes for me." he said gloomly. "It's ok. I fished out 3 fish before you told me to fish for you. I could give you those." I said. A smile appeared on Taro's face. Later that day I decided to go to the beach to look for my blue feather. Vaughn should of been gone. It was Friday. I didn't need to worry about blushing when Vaughn was there.

(To see the next part go to Sunshine Island, Beach)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Heart   The Lone Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Heart
Page 1 of 1