Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuliapamela
yuliapamela

Number of posts : 15

Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^) Empty
PostSubject: Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^)   Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:37 am

Hello, I just recently uploaded the gameplay and storyline for this game, please take a look (it's in Japanese, but I tried my best to sub it to English though my English is bad and probably there are many mistranslated parts, but please take a look for this cute game ^o^ with unusual storyline and 10 hot & cute guys ^^

The Game Opening (the opening is very cute, I think ^^)

The gameplay (I just only uploaded 5 parts, the others will come soon ^o^
Beginning Story part 1

Beginning Story part 2

Beginning Story part 3

I will upload Ichinose Ren events first, this is 2 of Ichinose Ren events ^^
Event #1 (CG Event)

Requirements :
-Happen at blue heart
-This event happen at 9~31 May
-You can triggered this event if your weight is 97 or less.

Event #2

The requirements :
-Happen at blue heart
-This event happen at 14~24 June
-You can triggered this event if your weight is 95 or less.
-Triggered automatically when you're going outside because hungry
-Your minimum stats requirements for this event :
美顔 (Face) = 2
腕 (Arms) = 6
足 (Legs) = 1
筋力 (Muscle) = 4
根性 (Spirit) = 0
情報 (Diet Info) = 3
一般 (Study) = 7
文系 (Reading) = 16
理数系 (Science) = 7
運動 (Sports) = 6

You can go to my channel for otome game if you want to follow the continuation ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/dreamingirl019

The summary storyline (Translated from official website)
Once upon a time there was a High school girl. Since childhood she had always been beautiful and won every beauty contest she entered, but she was careless.
With her love of sweets going unchecked she has now reached 100 KILOS!

Through her first year of high school she had to live in the student dorms butfrom the second year she was looking forward to living with friends.

However her father had other plans, and sent her and her older brother to live in a new high-tech apartment building that is FULL OF BOYS!

Among those, the TOP FIVE BOYS including the NUMBER ONE PRINCE of the school as well as the school doctor who is very proud of his effect on the ladies and
many others.

A PERFECT CHANCE! She greets them in a friendly manner, but?

You.. are not really my type

HUGE SHOCK!

To make things worse the other girls in her school are very jealous of where she is living and, more importantly, who she is living with!

At that moment, her hot-blooded brother comes over:
"You were a princess before, you can do it again! Become the Queen of high school!!"
With his words she gets pumped up! She decides she going to lose weight, become a great student and become the queen of high school!

She is going to become so amazing that even the top boys will be lining up to talk to her. Now it is up to you, will you help her realize her dreams, or....?

Gameplay
Otometeki Koi Kakumei (Maiden Love Revolution) ~ Love Revo is the otome game, you as player need to balancing your activity, reducing your weight, increase your stat points at legs, face, arms, muscle, study, sport, etc. increase the guy heart colour by date the guy, and answer right answer at the guy events, say yes when the guy ask you to go home together, etc.

The guys heart colour show their affection towards you :
- blue heart ------the lowest
- green heart
- orange heart
- red heart
- red pulse heart ----the highest
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^) Hdbadge

Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^)   Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm

I remember I tried this game before, but stopped because I didn't understand enough Japanese. Thanks for adding subs on it! ^_^ I'll watch them.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net

Love Revo (Girl's Love Sim Game, it's very cute, and I addicted with this game ^o^)
Page 1 of 1