Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Messages

Go down 
+2
Eternal Silence
Midnight Wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Strange Messages Nextmotm

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:14 am

I looked thorough a book when I found these strange messages. "Mepiiiiiiiiiiiii", "Azeeeee", and "Uxeeeeee" It said that "Mepiiiiiiiiiiiiii" means emotion, "Azeeeeee" means willpower, and that "Uxeeeeee" means knowledge. Huh? My history book has strange things. What in the world do these messages refrer to? (Note:This is not history homework it's just something I happened to find in our family's history book.)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Strange Messages Esaward

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:25 am

Hmm. That is weird. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re:Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 am

I researched on these messages on different webistes. But the websites kept saying that nothing existed! But one website did say the meanings only. My dad downloaded the website because he loves history........I need to know what these messages mean! The website also said that the meanings resemble some creatures. Huh? Pixies? Fairies? Gods? Goddesses? Things that don't exist? People? Bugs? Dragons? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Strange Messages Badge

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:21 am

It may deal with an ancient language. Some ancient languages are not that well known and that might be one of them.
I agree with ES though...
It seems a tad unusual.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re:Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:54 pm

I found out that these messages are used as "words" in ancient times. I still don't believe that. Here's in example I found: "Iiiiiiii haaaaaeeeee aaa siiiiiiiiii mepiiiiiiiii." It means "I have a sad emotion." I still don't get it. i wonder if our family's history book has a lie in it.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

The information off a website is not always true, and the sources of a book are not always reliable.
[Red's words of wisdom?]

From your Family History Book? In that case...
It may well not have been written by an adult, like we automatically assume.
I find that it would have been far more likely that a child were learning that language at school, or miraculously chanced upon it, and decided to make it their secret language, and one might have had a fight or just a bad day, and scrawled 'I have a sad emotion' down.

Thus leading the adults, who would probably not remember or know such an ancient language, think it to be some kind of undeciphered intelligence important to some matter of some sort, and decided to record it for later reflections upon history.

And thats my theory~
[That all probably made more sense in my head.]
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re:Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Uhhh no one wrote the book. We bought the book well my dad my bought it. It has silly things in it. It may be a type of writing. Well I guess I'll never no about the messages. There are more than three strange messages that I posted. They all have meanings such as diiiiiiiii=dog. I guess a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago people used that writing. I still have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Look on the inside of the book and put the boring date stuff here, that would help a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re:Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 pm

You're right! *Opens book and starts putting boring date stuff*
Back to top Go down
Ddeng16
Ddeng16

Female Number of posts : 10
Roleplay Name : Daengie

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:31 am

*sorry if you dont know pokemon* theres this game called pokemon that have pokemon called Uxie (the spirit of knowledge), Azelf (the spirit of wllpower) and Mesprit (the spirit of emotion). Loll
Back to top Go down
iAwesome
Farmer
Farmer
iAwesome

Male Number of posts : 205
Roleplay Name : Jake

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Midnight Wolf wrote:
You're right! *Opens book and starts putting boring date stuff*

I think she literally meant put the dates here =]
xD

Last edited by iAwesome on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error :o)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:05 pm

It doesn't matter. Knowing the publication date/ city tells a lot about a book.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Ddeng16 wrote:
*sorry if you dont know pokemon* theres this game called pokemon that have pokemon called Uxie (the spirit of knowledge), Azelf (the spirit of wllpower) and Mesprit (the spirit of emotion). Loll

I do know about Pokemon. I just realized that. There are more than those though. Fuuuuu = Fun. Friiiiiii = Friend. You are right though. Why didn't I notice that?

I found another strange message. This one makes no sense at all. Poutmelexiiiiiiiiiiiii = family. Huh? Tell what you think about this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Messages   Strange Messages Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Messages
Page 1 of 1