Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you were a Harvest Moon Character...

Go down 
+8
Sanaka*~
foxtail616
Kritten
harvestangel14
Aiyo
Aren19
Eternal Silence
Red Riding Hood
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Empty
PostSubject: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 am

Hey guys, Red is back with a little question for you all!

If you were a Harvest Moon character, what would your heart events be?

I just want a brief summary, all of them or just one or two.

My Yellow heart event would probably be something like saving me from a wolf or something~

Nothing makes Red more flustered then a man who can do some heroics! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Esaward

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Hmm...

Black-- something like a introduction event... "Who are you?", "I'm so-and-so", etc.

Purple-- A flower-picking in the Spring.

Green-- a trip to the beach or forest to fish.

Yellow-- something like the event in HM64 where the girl sprains her ankle somewhere and the male has to find her and bring her back home.

Proposal-- ((!)) Uhm~ let's go somewhere more private.

((at guy's house))

Is this seriously for me?

((guy nods))

((big heart))

(smiling) I thought so. I really like you, too.

Mom will be so excited!

Let's go tell her.

((blah blah blah, telling family, so excited, warm fuzzy feelings, et cetera))

(turns to guy) I'm very happy. We should have the wedding in about a week, okay?

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aren19
Farmer
Farmer
Aren19

Male Number of posts : 486
Roleplay Name : Aren

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Black - Getting to know me better

Purple - Playing video games

Blue - A date

Yellow - Me fainting at Mother's Hill
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/5058910
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: If You were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Such interesting heart events!
(Your purple heart event is awesome, Aren~)

It'd be so great if we had some kind of a program to create our own Harvest Moon game... *day dreams about it*
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Haha i like this topic XDD Uhms... mines would be...

Black Heart = Getting to know each other better
Purple Heart = Help finding a rare berry
Blue Heart = Cooking lesson and Date~
Green Heart = None
Yellow Heart = Comes to my house and takes care of me when he heard I got sick and takes care of me all day~
Orange Heart = Confession~
Red Heart = None
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: If You were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Sickness can make some of the best heart/friend events sometimes.
It's fun to RP about too, *pokes feverish Red*

Next Harvest Moon game, they should make one of the heart events a sickness one. All in favour of sickness heart event, SAY "I"! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:12 pm

lol... I !! :3..
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

Female Number of posts : 141
Roleplay Name : Kathy

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:04 pm

I! (But I think it should be 'aye'....) It's funny all the same.
Back to top Go down
http://harvestlives.4umer.com/
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:49 pm

Red Riding Hood wrote:

Next Harvest Moon game, they should make one of the heart events a sickness one. All in favour of sickness heart event, SAY "I"! Very Happy

There IS that one event where Cliff faints in your arms. That's pretty romantic.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:56 am

harvestangel14 wrote:
Red Riding Hood wrote:

There IS that one event where Cliff faints in your arms. That's pretty romantic.

I think I can chalk that event up to one of my favorite HM events ever. His staying at the Clinic for a few days afterwards adds a touch, and the picture of his family was pretty cool too.

But I still love the HM:64 "sprained ankle" events. *stubbornly hogs ancient N64*
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

Oh yes, Cliff has such wonderfully touching heart events <3

But I like Kai's one, where you walk up to him, greet him, and faint.

Then he says "To the Clinic!" which gives me the feeling he's a decendent of batman.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Exactly! I was singing the Batman song after that event, which led me to sing the Spidey song.

I'm pretty random.

Kai= love.

I love all of the bachelors. Except for Rick. I have this inexplicable dislike for Rick. I think it's his facial expressions. They creep me out.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Badge

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Black- Kitty's house 12pm - 6pm ~Meeting the not yet witch.
(Basicaly an introduction event.)
Purple- Magic Kindom Library 10am - 2pm ~Missing Book
(Kitty can't find a book and the guy helps her.)
Blue- MK University 6pm - 10pm ~Late night studying
(Kitty gets help studying for her magic test from guy.)
Yellow- Kitty's house on Sunny Island 5pm - 8pm ~Mistake on Spell
(Kitty messes up on a spell and gets help from guy.)
Proposal Event- Kitty's house time night (propose first Kitty says, I need to think about it...) ~ Kitty shows up at guy's house and says, "I've been thinking... About your proposal... Are you serious? (guy nods) "I say yes then." (Blushes) "How about we have our wedding in a week?" (guy nods) "I can't wait." (Kitty uses magic then disapears)
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 pm

I have two things to say.

# 1.) My heart events would change depending on who i was with. I have this heart events for Gray written out, but I'm not sure if it's veyr good. Let me know if you guys want to read it.

# 2.) I'm writing a story about harvest moon, and my character is bitten by a wild dog. I THINK that should be a heart event for the doctor, but it could also be a frnshipd event for Ann and Popuri, because they save my character.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: RE: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Exactly! I was singing the Batman song after that event, which led me to sing the Spidey song.

I'm pretty random.

Kai= love.

I love all of the bachelors. Except for Rick. I have this inexplicable dislike for Rick. I think it's his facial expressions. They creep me out.

BLEARGH, I HATE Rick! I can't stand him! Not him, not his eggs, not anything that he touches! (Excluding chickens)

I think Kai is one of the most sensitive and fun bachelors in the game, and he's so sweet when you marry him <3

Kaiman for the win! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvestangel14
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
harvestangel14

PostSubject: GreyXSandy Red/Yellow Heart Event   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 pm

*Note 1: This is a very advanced heart evnt for grey and one of the characters I created.

*Note 2: Beware. This story is overly detailed and a bit llong-winded.

*Note 3: This story may cause (accoridng to reviewers) "awwwwwing", heart-melting, and wantintg to hug/kiss your secret crush

*Note 4: This story is a bit gooey, although there is no kissing.

Here goes. The characters are stuck in a cave in the middle of a storm.

Rain splashed in puddles outside the cave, thunder booming in the distance. There was no way they’d make it through that rain without being drenched. It would be better to wait.
“Are you okay, Sandy? You’re shivering,” Grey murmured into her ear, hugging her closer. A sudden flash of lightning scared her, and she curled her arms around his back and pressed her face into his chest. His arms held her gently, but protectively. “What’s wrong?”
“I love storms,” Sandy whispered back, her voice sodden through and through with fear. “Just not when there’s lightning. It’s always scared me. I can’t stand it.” Another flash of lightning caused her to cringe closer into his warm arms. “I’m sorry.”
“No need,” Grey said, softly, warmly, holding her tightly. She felt so safe in his arms. So safe. Maybe not perfectly, but definitely safe. Safer than if they’d sat side by side, or if her dad had been hugging her. Because Grey was different.
“Why did you choose me?” She asked suddenly, her voice sounding more confused and worried than scared now. “Why not Mary?”
“Let me tell you what I was looking for,” He suggested, blowing softly into her ear. She leaned into him as he spoke. “I wanted someone I could walk on the beach with. Watch the stars with and not care that there’s constellations. Take a walk with on Mother’s Hill, and not stop to see what plants are useful for. Someone who loves their family as much as I love mine. Someone who will love me for who I am, not for who they want to see.”
“That’s poetic,” Sandy mumbled, smiling into the fabric of his shirt.
Grey hesitated, then asked, “Why did you choose me?”
“Because you make me feel special,” Sandy admitted, her face burning. But it felt right, telling him this. He deserved to know. “You’re different than the others. You are all very different, but for me, you stand out in the crowd. Let me explain it like this. You would each give different gifts to me. Kai would give me something he cooked, something fit to be eaten in the summer. Cliff might give me something useful, like a knife or some exotic fur. Rick would give me eggs or chickens or something. Alex would give me some kind of medicine or herbal tea.
“But you, Grey, you’d give me something special,” She continued, her voice full of feeling. “You’d dig in the mines for some exotic and beautiful gem, for an interesting ore. You’d make something for me, like a necklace or something, or you’d just say something sweet. You make me feel. . . .wow. You make me feel amazing when you smile. When you cry, it breaks my heart and I want to soothe you until you’ll smile, just so it can take my breath away again. You’re different, Grey.”
The two were silent as the storm progressed. They held each other, think about what the other had said. The rain was louder now, so had they spoken, they would not have hard each other. But that didn’t matter. The looks in their eyes was enough. It communicated what needed to be. The fact they loved each other.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:16 am

black- when you walk in you will see me watering the seeds. then, i will pass out and then you will have two options: Save her or don't save her. If you choose save her, you will carry me to my house and put me in bed. The next morning, i will come to your house and thank you for rescuing me.

blue- You will walk into the blue bar and i will be talking to Muffy telling her that i have lost my favorite broach. I will see you walk in and ask if you can go to the mine and dig around for a broach for me. You will have two options: yes or no. If you choose yes, you will have to go the mine and dig around for a broach. If you find one, come back to the blue bar. I will thank you and tell you that you are very sweet then i would go home.

umm thats all i can think of for now. If i think of more i will edit this and post the rest :]
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 am

uaah how come i didnt notice this topic O-o; anyway heres mine:

Black heart ~ i was drawing alone under a tree but sighed sadly. you come to me and even with out knowing me try to cheer me up after that i cheer up and your name

Purple Heart ~ I was playing a flute somewhere near water (depends on game if HMDS then its goddess pond etc etc..) I didnt notice you and just kept playing untill i realized that you were listening all the time. I quickly turn to you kind of confused but finally ask what do you think. You say that its beautiful and i ask if you would come listen to me playing flute for some more then you agree

Yellow Heart ~ I was walking around in silent night but couldnt find a place to actually sit and draw calmly and you happen to pass by me i ask if you can help me out. You get me to some nice nature place and i thank you for the help.

Blue Heart ~ We happen to meet and i ask if you could be a model for my drawing. You agree and i start drawing but after some time i get dizzy because of not sleeping for some time I faint and you take me to the clinic.. After some time i wake up and realize im at clinic then i blush and thank you for helping me again

Thats all for now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 am

Black- Introduction
Purple- At my house pacing round and round muttering where is it because I'm looking for something I can't find then the match(love) comes in and finds it for me.
Blue-match gives me a specific item and I say "This is just the thing to complete my collection and take out a collection and show it to the match
Yellow-a d-a-t-e I love you

NB-match is the other person involved in the heart event
Back to top Go down
Ddeng16
Ddeng16

Female Number of posts : 10
Roleplay Name : Daengie

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am

black heart event -- meeting the person
purple heart event -- getting to know eachother better
blue heart evet -- shopping for a pet bird >Very Happy
yellow heart event -- date at the spring or something~~

ok these might be ... weird, cuz i cant think of anything else ... *sniff* Sad anyway i hope you like it

Last edited by Ddeng16 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i made lots of mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:33 pm

I wanna change mine up a bit.
Intro: Know it all Girl.
Basically I'm seen as a know it all, and I try to impress the guy with knowledge.
Black: Hit Hard.
I'm training the guy comes up. We have an arguement, I punch him, then I beg for forgiveness.
Purple: The Lost Item
I drop something and the guy finds it for me.
Blue: Something Sweet
I'm cooking something, but I make too many cookies, so I share them with the guy.
Yellow: The Person I want to be.
I talk about the person I want to be and the guy listens and says it's not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:48 am

My heart events would be...............

Black-StarBlessing Forest at 12:00 A.M.
I'm near the goddess spring. The guy appears. I introduce myself. I leave.

Purple-IceSound Mountain at 1:00 P.M.
I'm looking at the view from the mountain thinking about my past. The guy suddenly comes. I tell him about my past and about my parents. I tell him about my parents' death. I tell him about what I really am and I rush out of the place holding back tears.

Blue-Midnight's House at 10:00 A.M.
I'm in bed with a rare sickness. The Harvest Goddess appears and tells me that I will be alright. I ask the Harvest Goddess if she can tell the guy to come here. A hour later, the guy comes. I tell him that I got a rare sickness that's deadly. I ask him to get the ingredients for the cure. I tell him how to make it since I can't move. I drink the potion and I tell the guy I will be alright.

Green-RiverDreams Meadow at 3:00 P.M.
I'm in the meadow relaxing for a bit. The guy then walks into the meadow. I walk over to him and thank him for making the potion for me. I blush and I ask him if he has time to chat. If he responds Yes, we start to talk for a while. I tell him about the transformation I get. I start calling myself a monster then I ask him if he thinks I'm a monster. If he says No, I blush and leave suddenly.

Yellow-IceSound Mountain at 1:00 P.M.
I'm on the top of the mountain talking with my sister about our past. My sister, Diamond, mentions about how our past affects the friends we have. They guy appears and Diamond asks who is he. I explain to Diamond and she introduces herself. Diamond then explains to both of us about the Path Of Mystical Hearts. She says that the closet couples walk the path on a date. I then blush and ask the guy if he wants to go on a date. Diamond tells me I said that all of a sudden. I apologize to the guy and begin to leave. If the guy says "Let's go on a date!", I stop walking further and blush. We then walk the path together talking about things. I tell the guy about the very moment I am feeling. That night he takes me home and I thank him. I blush and enter my house.

Orange-Midnight's House at 10:00 A.M.
I'm talking to myself about what I should tell the guy. They guy enters my house and I immediately turn face-to-face to him. I tell him that I'm having trouble thinking about this. I don't know how to put it clearly to him. I then confess my true feelings about him. I tell him that I love him. If he says that he loves me back, I blush and give him something. I give him a Stamina Necklace. I tell him that it restores stamina every 5 times you use a tool. The guy then leaves.

Red-StarBlessing Forest at 8:00 P.M.
I'm in my wolf form. I lay down in the patch of moondrop flowers and think about the guy for a while. The guy appears and sees me in my wolf form. I then transform into my human form and tell him it's me. I ask him if he really loves me. If he says that he does love me, I ask him if he wants to watch the midnight sky. If he responds yes, we watch the stars together. Then when he has to go, I tell him that I'll never forget this moment.

Proposal-Anywhere at anytime
He shows me the blue feather. I blush. I tell him that we should go in someplace private. Under a tree in the StarBlessing Forest, I tell him how I feel about this moment. I tell him I don't know what to say. I then say yes. I tell him that we should tell my sister, Diamond. We tell Diamond and she gets so excited and happy. She asks when the wedding will be and I say that it will be in one week.

Wedding-GoddessSong Church at 10:00 P.M.
We have our wedding at night alone with Diamond as the priest. Diamond asks if we will love each other blah, blah and the other stuff the priests ask. I say I do. If the guy says I do, Diamond tells the groom to kiss the bride. The guy kisses me and we are finally married.

Our child will have black hair and golden eyes. He/She will be normal and not magical. He/She will have a shy and kind personality.

What do you guys think about this? I hope it's good enough.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 am

Oh! I didn't do a child.
If it was a guy he'd have dark raven hair and bright blue eyes. He'd be sly and a know-it all.
A girl would have pink or raven hair and bright blue or gray eyes. She'd be modest, but selfish.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 am

Sweet! Diamond likes my heart events a lot. She loves the heart events with her in them. Lol. I guess she wants to be included.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Hildur
Hildur

Female Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm

I really don't know what cannon harvest moon girl I'd be. I probably look the most like Celia.

Black Heart- Meeting the person, most likely would invovle me telling them to move becuase their standing in front of something I'm trying to draw.
Purple Heart- I'd be starting at a blank piece of paper trying to think of something to draw. The guy would come around, and I'd ask him if I could draw him, then get really embrassed and walk away quickly leaving the guy confused.
Blue Heart- I'd be drawing something again and he would come in. I'd ask him what he thought of it and what needs to be improved. If he tells me its good, but there are a few things that need to be improved, I'll thank him.
Yellow Heart- I'd come up to him, and ask him if he's willing to let me draw him. If he says yes, I'd draw him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Harvest Moon Character...   If you were a Harvest Moon Character... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were a Harvest Moon Character...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: