Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what game should i get for my ds?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

what game should i get for my ds? Empty
PostSubject: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:43 pm

i realy dont know what game i should get because preety soon im going
to go buy one like next week and i need to decide what harvest moon game i should get

do you guys have any idea what game i should get?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : what game should i get for my ds? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Island of Happiness definitely gives you a lot of bang for your buck. It's a lot of fun, and it's challenging, so you have a lot of good gameplay.

However, if you want a more traditional HM game, go for HMDS or HMDS: Cute (Cute is the girl version.)

And then there's Rune Factory, which is a Fantasy HM. I like it okay, but I stink at it.

Out of those, I'd have to say Island of Happiness is my pick.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Island of Happiness definitely gives you a lot of bang for your buck. It's a lot of fun, and it's challenging, so you have a lot of good gameplay.

However, if you want a more traditional HM game, go for HMDS or HMDS: Cute (Cute is the girl version.)

And then there's Rune Factory, which is a Fantasy HM. I like it okay, but I stink at it.

thanks alot ill see what others have to say but ill probaly get what you had to say
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:33 pm

What consoles and handhelds do you have? There's are good one s for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:36 pm

justice wrote:
What consoles and handhelds do you have? There's are good one s for the Wii.

i have a ds lite if thats what you mean
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 pm

no Wii?
DS? then there's only Rune Factory 1 and 2, and then there's what Eternal said with IOH, HMDS, HMDSCute.

Really I prefer Rune Factory's even if it seems scary at first becuz of the swords and monsters, but it's easy. Since your a girl u probably want to be a girl, so HMDSCute and IOH is the best, since IOH has a boy or a girl you can choose from. IOH uses the stylist lots, so if you hate usin it, then get HMDScute. if it doesn't bother you, then get IOH, it's newer and should be mor awesome!

hope it helps! What a Face
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:47 pm

justice wrote:
no Wii?
DS? then there's only Rune Factory 1 and 2, and then there's what Eternal said with IOH, HMDS, HMDSCute.

Really I prefer Rune Factory's even if it seems scary at first becuz of the swords and monsters, but it's easy. Since your a girl u probably want to be a girl, so HMDSCute and IOH is the best, since IOH has a boy or a girl you can choose from. IOH uses the stylist lots, so if you hate usin it, then get HMDScute. if it doesn't bother you, then get IOH, it's newer and should be mor awesome!

hope it helps! What a Face

yea it does ill check them all out
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : what game should i get for my ds? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Oh oh oh~ I love the DS ^^ true to Justice~ The Wii console has alto of games..

ehh, If your a pokemon fan, get pokemon platinum xD!!

Here are some games I have for the DS
-Harvest moon cute
-Pokemon Rangers Shadow of almia (Hehe addicting
-Pokemon Diamond
-My world my way (its a okay game... pretty boring later on)
-Princess Debut (An addicting game! From Natsume) I played it like.. 10 hours straight -_-
-Rhythm Heaven
-Elite Beat Agents

So on that i can't remember for now
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:57 pm

well thats cool i have

rhythem heaven
nancy drew
fasion and stuff like that well lets not get off topic i mean harvest moon games
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 pm

My brother likes Rune Factory, because he's very into the shoot-em-up kinda games. So we kinda tag-team...I farm and court, and he slays monsters. XD

Not that I don't like shoot-em-up games, though. I'm actually pretty good at them. But I like the farming part of HM better. That's just me, though.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:21 pm

thats cool its a harvest moon game
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 am

Yeah, Rune Factory is a harvest moon spin off. So you plant and do some of the same stuff like HM, but you can fight and dstuff. you play as a boy first. if you want a to be a girl go for Cute or IOH. But Rune Factory 2, you can be a girl kid later.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 am

justice wrote:
Yeah, Rune Factory is a harvest moon spin off. So you plant and do some of the same stuff like HM, but you can fight and dstuff. you play as a boy first. if you want a to be a girl go for Cute or IOH. But Rune Factory 2, you can be a girl kid later.

yea i went with what you had to say i ordered it online its probaly comeing tomarow!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : what game should i get for my ds? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 am

Eternal Silence wrote:

for me,pick it all..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Well, but of course you should pick them all! 8D They're all fun, addicting games. But if you could only buy one, I would recommend buying IoH. It's got a lot of gameplay packed into $19.99.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 am

chose from these two vaughn or skye..?
cuz vaughn is in ioh..
and skye is in ds cute..
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 am

Hmm, that's a hard choice. I still think Vaughn is awesome, though. To me, Skye is kinda...I dunno...over-hyped. XD
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 am

vaughn is awesome..and skye too with a fashion sense..
vaughn is like handle ur own business
but skye is like umm...some "borrower"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what game should i get for my ds?   what game should i get for my ds? Empty

Back to top Go down

what game should i get for my ds?
Page 1 of 1