Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP IC

Go down 
+3
afsangel
Aiyo
Wess
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 4 Badge

Naruto RP IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 am

"Ummm..." Kurosaki said thinking of what to do. There was sometime before the sunset, so he didn't have to go right away. He also felt the urge to eat a lot of food. He snapped his fingers then said, "I know we have a mission and all, that we need to wake up early for it but... WE SHOULD GO PART-AH ALL NIGHT AND EAT SOME RAMEN!!"
He walked by Chiyon, "Ya know you want too. So do you Mitsuki."
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 am

Mizuki looked at her eyes at Kurosaki. "Uh..i have to babysit my siblings so i gotta go." Mizuki got up and started to walk out the door. "See ya tommorow Chiyon,Kurosaki." She started walking towards home when she exit the building. "I love this village," She said while looking around. "No wonder so many people-no ninja's wanna risk their life." As soon as she opened her door Mecko and Leon ran to her-her siblings.
"Where's mom and dad."
"They had a mission." Both Mecko and Leon said. "They'll be back tonight i hear."
"You two say everything together."
"No we don't." Mecko and Leon shouted. "I don't even sound like that person."
"Oh boy..the mircale of two annoying boy/girl twins."
"We're not annoying." They both shouted.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Naruto RP IC - Page 4 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 pm

"Um......" she murmurs softly. She nods, not wanting to upset anyone. She wondered what would happen when she didn't show up at her house. Nothing of course..... Grandma will be up all night with Lady Tsunade helping her fill out paper work as her new adviser. she thought. Plus this could get her to other team mate better. She slowly started to talk herself into it, no matter how much she didn't want to. She would be tired and helpless on the mission, but she still didn't want to upset anyone. "Okay," she says. What have I gotten myself into? she asks herself in her head.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Mizuki completely rejected the idea, but that was okay since Chiyon would go. He smiled widely happy that he wouldn't have to go alone, "Alright! Where should we go? I haven't been around to find any good places to eat." It was true, he didn't know any place good in the village to grab a bite. It was a shame Mizuki couldn't come. "We should go to a place where we can get a quick meal, so we can go home and rest for the mission."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 pm

(This sooooo reminds me of Kiba and Hinata. Razz)

"Ummmm...." she tries to think of a good place to eat at. Irachiu Ramen would be okay, the only thing is the owner and his daughter gossiped with all the customers, so the entire village would know if they ate there. "Well that depends..." she says recalling the village. "My grandma and I have two homes, one by the Great Stone Faces, the other one is by the exit to the village," she says. "Irachiu Ramen is closer to the outside of the wall, but then there's a small restaurant by the other end, which is closer to you?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

"I live in an appartment about five blocks away from the 'Great Stone Faces,'" Kurosaki told her. It was kinda classy that this girl to have two houses instead of just one. It was unusual that Chiyon would talk about her and her grandma though. Something might of happened to her parents, but it was way to soon to bring up something like that. "What's the resturant called?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm

"Irinatichu," she replies. "If we get going we can get there before daybreak," she says, noticing the sun's position. She turns around to look at the door, but something black and shiny caught her eye. I'm so stupid, I forgot my headband. she thinks to herself. She puts it on her shoulder. "Okay, let's get going!" she says and grabs her teammate's hand, then starts out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:04 pm

When Chiyon grabbed Kurosaki he was kind of shocked of her behavior. Her personalitly he had seen up to this point was really shy, but she did something you'd hardly see a shy person do. It made him curious, but he pushed that aside, "Irinatichu? Sounds like a good place to me!" Before he knew it they were at Irinatichu. It looked like a nice little place, but not a lot of people were there. It was around dinner time, so that must mean there is a really good place to eat nearby or it's new.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Walked through the crowd of people in the center, over by the Great Stone Faces. She noticed not many people were here, which was odd. They were all ninja, she followed their gaze to the sky. She heard the clang of metal. Training, the people might be worried that the shuriken or kunai hit them. she thought. But why were they training here? You never train in the main hub of the village. she thinks again. She gets a faint view of the three people training. The Honorable Grandson's Squad. she thinks and sighs. "Advanced Genin think they can train where ever they please," she sighs.

A swarm of bugs captured the Genin training. "Try training on the training grounds, not here," Wess murmurs, sending his bugs off with the Genin.

"Come on," Chiyon says walking into the shop. She finds a nice table in the corner and sits there. She places her puppet up against the wall and picks up a menu.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

"We should teach them a lesson," Kurosaki said dissapointedly walking into the resturant. He already had thought up of a plan to mess with them. It inloved Chiyon's puppet and his Shadow Immitation Jutsu he learned from his father a month before he found out he was an accepted genin. Kurosaki sits at the opposite side of the table that Chiyon's and picks up a menu as well. "They have Hatchomiso soup," he said happily. It was his favorite of all the kinds of miso soups. "What are you going to get?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 am

"Hmmm....." she says looking at the menu over quickly once more. She finds it. "I think I'll have the Yasai Supu," she says smiling. She liked this place, it was quiet, usually, and it was one of the few shops that didn't over load itself with meat products. She grew excited, she squirmed in her seat. Tomorrow after their mission, her grandmother would teach her Medical Ninjutsu. Her puppet moved. Not now!... she thinks. Her puppet, The Black Wretch, was a nickname of her father, he was a master at Silent Killing. Her father nearly died in the war between the Sand, Sound, and Leaf, luckily, her grandmother found him, but couldn't save him. She sealed his spirit inside the puppet Chiyon had made, giving him a chance to continue fighting. However, that puppet her father resides in was one.... in a set of two. Her mother's spirit is also in one, Bright Light. She was a medical ninja, she specialized in healing and inflicting status problems to her opponents with ninjutsu, such as Poison Fog Jutsu. Her mother was sealed in a summoning scroll, in her shuriken case with her marionette. She was only called out for extreme healing emergencies, or to slowly tear her opponents down with poison and paralysis. "Do you want me to show you how to control a puppet with chakra?" she asks, sitting the marionette on the table. Her right hand's fingers grew blue and then the glow disappeared. She wiggled her fingers and the marionette walks over to Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Mizuki sat up from the chair.
Well the twins are asleep..maybe i can go out and find Kurosaki and Chiyon.
She sneaked out the house. "Woohoo i am so-."
"Dumb. We aren't that stupid you know."
"You guys should be in bed. Even though it's not that late..."
Mecko smiled and slid her fingers through her black hair(Which she got from her father). "Your not going to ditch us..right...Big Sis."
"Maybe..."
Leon smiled and narrowed his black as coal eyes at her. "Your going to take us with you or mom and dad would be happy to know that you tried to leave us in the house all alone.With proof of this photo."
"T-T-This is black mail."
"Heh. We know."
Mizuki walked around the center of the village looking for her Kurosaki and Chiyon but with her younger siblings."I'm being blackmailed by my younger siblings.......Geez."
Leon tapped on her back. "I'm hungry."
Mizuki eye twitched. "But you already had Ramen."
"Thats a shame....first you was going to ditch us and now your going to not feed us."
"Fine....." Mizuki growled.
"YEA," Mecko and Leon cheered.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Wess appears in front of Mizuki with a puff of smoke. "Nonsense," he says to the twins. "We were just about to go out for some more training, in the dangerous and treacherous 44th Training Zone, or as ninja call it, the Forest Of Death," he says menacingly. "It's available only to ninja, I'm afraid you can't go," he says smiling. He hoped she wouldn't ask how he found her. If she did, he wouldn't lie. He had secretly planted a bug on each of his apprentices, with the gift of a forbidden jutsu, only known by the head of his clan. The jutsu was the bug mortality jutsu, this makes bugs immortal. The danger was if applied to all bugs, they would never die, thus, the bugs would overload his body and feast on his chakra until he had none. Then they would revolt. The three bugs were implanted on his squad, each hiding in an exceptionally well place. Chiyon's puppet, Kurosaki's shuriken case's seams, and Mizuki's kunai case's seams. They were equipped something similar to the Fourth Hokage's Flash Jutsu, which he implanted on kunai. Wess put his in the bugs, which was a trick most Aburame Jonin's did. He shooed the children inside the house and turned to Mizuki and whispered, "Go find your friends," he says and sunk under the ground. He reappeared and entered the bug house again to take the baby out of the bug nest.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm

"Really," Kurosaki exclaimed. He was one for understanding how to do many things, it gave him less weaknesses afterall. Plus he'd be able to understand Chiyon more, she was intresting afterall. He had trouble determining if she was docile or just docile amoung unfamilar people or adults. "That would be amazing! Isn't the meathod called "Chakra Strands or somethin' like that?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"Charkra Puppet Strings," Chiyon says. "When you've been around puppet's a lot like me, you can use this technique, but when you're new, it's easier to do it like this," she says. Her fingers glow blue for a moment and the marionette falls over. She holds her fingers out and blue strands of chakra fly out of the tip of her fingers, which latch onto the joints of the marionette. She has it walk with difficulty, she hadn't used this technique for a while. It stops as the strings get tangled. Chiyon lets out a faint laugh as it falls. The strings had her hand crippled up for a second and made it go numb. She calmed her self and the chakra strings broke, then she shook her hand around. "I'll have Grandma look at it when we get home," she says. It was just a sprain, her grandma would easily fix it. She watches at the waiter comes, then she places her order.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm

"You shure your okay?" Kurosaki couldn't help but ask this. Chiyon's hand was swollen and it probably wouldn't be long till it started to bruise. Kurosaki then remember what his dad told him once, 'Chakra Pupet Strings is a very hard technique, but all that training is worth it in the end for people who master it. I once spent two years learning it to make my own kind of jutsu. I haven't completed it yet, but I want to call it Shadow Strands.' No wonder why he guessed Chakra Strands. His dad also mentioned her broke his fingers a few times in order to get as far as he is. Kurosaki loved his father dearly and wanted to be just like him, that is why he insisted on coming to the village. He wanted to be him, yet be more than he ever was. "Wouldn't it be better if we saw your grandma right away?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"I guess," Chyion sighs getting up. She places a few dollars on the table for their drinks, grabs her puppet and leaves. She makes her way through the crowd with ease, her being so skinny and agile. She comes up upon the Academy and walks a bit away from it up to a cylinder building. She walks up the first 2 flights of stairs, and enters a room on the third floor. Her Grandma was in there mending a Messenger Hawk's wing. The old lady looks up and smiles at her and walks over to her. "What happened, did you try to use the Chakra Strings instead of our way again?" she asks. Chiyon nods. "Let me see," she says looking at Chiyon's hand. She performs a hand sign and her hands grow green. She places them over her granddaughter's palm and Chiyon squints, and in a few seconds it's done. She notices a boy with her. "So are you Chiyon's teammate?" the old woman asks. "I'm Grace," she extends a wrinkly hand.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Kurosaki watches Chiyon's grandma's healing abilities. They were fantasic, many years of training for this lady had done its job. She was a complete expert at healing, his mom knew some and she spent about three years training, yet it was nothing compared to Chiyon's grandma. Kurosaki shakes the old lady's hand, "Yep, I'm her teamate. Kurosaki of the Nara clan. Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of things about you."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 am

"Nara, eh?" she recalls. Obito came straight to her mind, he had nearly destroyed his very village. This boy seemed nothing like the blood thirsty man, he was easy-going, enthusiastic, and friendly. The hawk flew back to it's cage suddenly, reminding her of what was happening now. "Remember, don't forget training tonight," she reminds Chiyon. She summed up what she would teach her granddaughter tonight. Medical training was pretty basic with the right training, yet Chiyon had no experience. A thought came to mind. Her mother knew it, she had a great learning gift for that, hopefully Chiyon has it as well. What would happen was everyday, she would get more and more advanced in her training. They would work with healing tissue and muscle, then practice it until she could heal that very quickly. Then bone, then they would work with poison removal. "I have some medical work to be done, I'll see you all soon," she smiles walking off. "Chiyon, don't exert yourself with puppet training today," she adds. Not like I'm going to try attacking with both puppets again. she thought. She had tried it once, it was extremely hard, she barely managed to pass her father's test then, then he died, and she never tried it again. She walks out of the room, looking at the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 am

"Looks like you have a lot of training to do," Kurosaki said to Chiyon. He streched some, if his teammate had to train he would himself, for he didn't like people being ahead of him. He wanted to be at there level or above, he didn't want to be the one that was the weakest link in the team. He'd probably hit the traing grounds tonight and practice some of his none shadow techniques, afterall shadow techniques work the best when there are plenty of shadows and the night was practically a shadow paradise for him. "Maybe we should train together sometime as a whole group."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm

"Yeah," Chiyon nods. "As soon as we find Mizuki we could start, I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss out," she says. Chiyon begins to think about creating a new jutsu as well. The idea was based off her Chakra Puppet Strings, but there would be no puppet. This would be easy for her to create if her hands decided to agree with her. She holds her hands out as a child's passing balloon flies through the air. "I think I can create a new Jutsu, it's pretty easy if you're used to puppets," she says. She would start off basic. One of her fingers turned blue with chakra, the same mark appeared on the tail of the balloon, weighing it down to where it only hovered. Out of her other hand she shot a strand of spiraling chakra which latched onto the balloon and coiled around it. She pulled it back to her. "That went out rather nicely," she says, more confident in her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 pm

"Nice, I'm working on a type of jutsu too," he said studying Chiyon's justu, to him it was still kind of like Chakra Puppet Strings. All the difference was that is was controlling a balloon. He was trying to make a human puppet himself with the Chakra Puppet Strings techique only with his Shadow Imitation Jutsu. He wanted to complete the jutsu before his father did, but every time he did it the strads wouldn't go far enough or he'd break something. He didn't break his hands, just cut them up a bit, but he did end up losing his balance a few times and ended up breaking his ankle. "Wanna see the jutsu I've been working on. It's still in it's beta stage, but it's pretty good so far."
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Mizuki found Chiyon and Kurosaki.
"Oh i found you guys," She said breathing hard from her running. "I feel like i'm going to faint." She stumbled on her feet a couple of times until she fell over."I'm alright." She assured her teammates. She stood up again but this time more balanced. "What are you two doing." She looked at them with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Chiyon nods to Kurosaki's question. "Hey Mizuki," she turns to greet her other teammate. She turns to them both. "Now we can train together," she says. "Well at least until 8, I have to begin Medical Train then." she says. She leaps from the third flight of stairs down and dashes off to the Training Grounds. She arrives and begins setting up. She grabs her puppet and thrusts it out, then she takes her other scroll out. I know I shouldn't but... she thinks. She thrusts the the scroll out and a white haired, pale puppet with black robes on comes out with a blow of smoke. Her hands glow and she gains control of the puppet. "Just like controlling two marionettes," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Mizuki followed Chiyon. Her eyes widen as she saw the puppet. "Woah thats pretty cool," She told Chiyon. "Well i will start my training. I like using my Tai Jutsu...But my working on my Jutsu's are important......" She put her hands on her hips. "I'll work on my Tai Jutsu..I need some training on that but..how do i train for that. Geez,Mother and Father never told me how to train for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP IC   Naruto RP IC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP IC
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next