Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] Badge

A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

Kitty was out by her house smelling the wild flowers that grew naturally there. They were all sorts of colors and for a moment she swore she was part of a painting. Everything looked perfect at the moment. The sun was shining, the birds chirping happily, and the squirrels were running all over playfully. It was amazing what good weather could do for people, she felt great at the moment.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:20 am

Amando was passing by her house at that moment..he was carrying a lot of plastic bags..inside of each is a chocolate treat..
he notices Kitty..and he great her with joy..
"Hi there Kitty!!"
"what cha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:26 am

Kitty was surprized to see Armando here of all places. She waved to him egarly and runs up to him smiling her goofy smile. "Today is perfect! The weather hasn't been this good all year. I'm just enjoying the flowers."

It is easy to tell she really is enjoying herself being outside in the summer heat. She was curious what Armando was doing her however, "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Awards : A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 am

he smiled as he heard the words.."today is perfect"he forgot the weather himself..he was so busy with work that he forgot it..

"i was just strolling here,it's been ages when i get here"

he was overjoyed that he stared at the skies for a while..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 am

"It's nice when you get time to do something like strolling, especially when you are busy," Kitty said. She gazed up at the skies to, then she decided to lay down on the ground. Something sweet then attracted her attention. It wasn't the flowers surrounding them, it was chocolate. "What's the chocolate for? Won't it melt in this heat?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 am

"you are right..i almost forget about the chocolates"
he saw the flowers kitty was mentioning..they are wonderful..
"how nice"
he offer a piece of chocolate to kitty.
"you could have one"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

"Thanks, I love chocolate," Kitty said happily. She took a bit out of it, being surprized by it's flavor. "It's sweet and nice, reminds me of today."

She picked a flower, a daisy by the looks of it and handed it to Armando smiling."Ya want some? As you see there are plenty here. They smell great too."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 am

"sure why not?"he smelled the flower..it was fragrant..
"i was just wondering..do you like chocolates,as i do?"
he was embarrassed because of his foolish questions..
"forget what i said"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

"What's wrong with that question," Kitty asked aloud. She wondered why Armando would tell her to forget about it. She couldn't help not being curious, it was her nature afterall. "I don't think there is anything wrong with asking if I like chocolate as much as you do. I like chocolate a lot. For some odd reason it makes me feel better, I don't know why but it does."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 am

he was shocked..he thought she was gonna laugh..
"well,you know,i am a choco-addict myself.."
he smell again the flowers..
"do you like flowers?"
he can't help himself asking such corny questions..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:06 am

Kitty smiled brightly, she felt kind of embarresd to like something as delicate as a flower. She picked up a flower and swirled it's stem arround to make spin. "Yeah, flowers are my favorite things... I know it's kinda stupid and all, but I enjoy flowers a lot. They just have a way to make me happy though their different colors and good smells. It's strange, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:14 am

Amando was glad..but looking around makes him remind something..
"you know that people are like flowers.."
Amando looks at a Flower that seems to be neglected..
"if we neglect it..we lose our beauty"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm

"That's kinda deep," Kitty said thinking about it. He was right afterall for both kinds of beauty. If you neglect your outer beauty you lose it, also if you neglect your inner beauty your outlook on life sucks. The flowers were like people in another way too, they can be hurt quite easily. "You are right. In more than one way. Are you inspiring to be a poet or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 am

he was embarrassed on what he said..
"no!!i just remember when the time my mother tell me this story called the rose within"
he pick up a rose..
"you see,the thorns here represents our bad attitudes that makes roses hurt us"
"same with people get it?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

It took awhile for Kitty to get what Armando was saying. She pondered the thought and finally realized. She felt akward for not getting it write away. "Yeah, I think I get it know. So someone may look beautiful and flawless, but they really have bad traits that can hurt others? Your mom sounds like a insightful person, she must have passed that on to you. It must be great."

It was easy to tell Kitty was a bit envious. She didn't have any memories of her family at all, so she didn't have all the moments a normal child would have with their parents. She seemed somewhat quiet after she finnshed talking and she stared at a nearby flower.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 am

"Mom eh?"have you not have memories of a mom?"
he wandered as he felt Kitty envious.
"have you?"
he keep asking question with his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm

It was true that Kitty didn't have memories of her mom or her childhood. One day she woke up in a hospital surrounded by people that were her friends, but she didn't reconize any of them. It was kinda painful for Kitty to talk about, not having memories with her parents. She wondered what they even looked like or how close they were to her. "Armandod, I have amnesia. I can't remember a thing about my past," her voice sounded sad as she spoke these words. "I don't have memories of doing anything with anyone when I was a child..."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 am

he was shocked of what he heard..he began to bite his nail..his bad habit that occurs when he gets frustrated..
"amnesia eh?"he keep his coll but thus his panic made him frustrated again..
he keep biting his nails..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:07 am

"It's okay if you forgot," Kitty said quietly. "It has been a while afterall, I'd probably forget too. " She noticed she was making Armando panick a bit. He was chewing his nails off at the speed of light, she had to do something quick, so he'd still have finger nails. She stands up and turns her back to him, wondering if the way she picked might put a smile on his face. "Armando, guess what?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 am

he started to slow down a bit...
"what's what?"he ask with his curiosity.
"what is that??"he began to stop biting his nails thus he keep asking what..
"tell me Kitty!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 am

"You really want to know," she said trying to bait Armando. Kitty quickly turned arround making a funny face in attempt to cheer Armando up some. She felt stupid for acting so childish, but sometimes becoming a child again is the best thing you can do. She quickly made her face look normal though, out of being embaressed by her actions. "Sorry I did that, I just wanted you to smile again."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 am

Amando chuckled loud.."of course..you would not do that on purpose..you aren't crazy enough to do it right?"
he chuckled again..to show Kitty how cheerful he is..
"right?"he repeated..
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Kitty giggled a bit relieved that she didn't make too big a fool out of herself. She was glad Armando was happy again, she hated to see her friends down and was afraid she wouldn't know how to help them. She was happy too know even though she just remembered she had no memories. She had time to make new ones afterall, with her friends. "I don't know if I'm not crazy," Kitty said cheerfuly. "I'm pretty crazy."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:29 am

Amando then laugh"crazy..huh"
he then got curious why she was named Kitty..he asked"why do you have the name Kitty?"
is it because you liked cats?he asked again...he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 pm

"One of the first thinks I could remember was my name," Kitty explained, pondering the idea of her own name. "Mostly cause everyone called me it when I woke up for the first time. I don't know why it is Kitty though. Maybe my parents liked cats or poker. Kitty is both a word for calling animals and a word for describing a pool of bets in a poker game. I do like cats though. I also enjoy a good game of Texas Hold 'Em or Black Jack. What about your name Amando?"

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]   A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Surprize Visit [Reserved Armando and Kitty Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next