Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireFly Festival

Go down 
+10
Kritten
Aiyo
Eternal Silence
Midnight Wolf
Natt77
35bell
justice
Wess
clairexcliff
Game Results
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : FireFly Festival - Page 2 Bellnov

FireFly Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 am

As soon as Genna turned her head she saw Red. She hadn't seen her in how many weeks? She didn't know. Wondereing how her shop was doing she got an idea. She got at least 5 yards away form Red. "Red!" Genna shouted. Soon, she hugged Red. "Where have you been, Missy?" Genna asked chidishly.

Last edited by 35bell on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : genan? O.o.....)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : FireFly Festival - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 am

Genna was quickly detracted as Red, she couldn't help but giggle a little bit. She walked into the water a bit and put her lantern into the water. Her wish wasn't what you'd think it would be. Not for her memory to be restored or someone to love her. She folded a piece of paper that said in small letters:

'I wish that a something good would happen all my friends. I would like a few gold ores myself, but I cherish my friends more than myself, so I wish that they will be happy. I'm not trying to sound all cheesy and stuff, but I have so much already, and my friends matter the most to me. Hopefully I'll make more soon, -Kitty Kitz'

She let her lanter drift away and quickly returned to her friends. "Hiya Reddy! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 am

"oh come over here sit sit so we can watch the lanters float away."victoria said
calls everyone on my big blanket.
"i brang hot coco if you guys want some."victoria said
sits back down makes some hot coco
and waits for friends
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : FireFly Festival - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 am

Kitty heard Victoria talking about a big blanket and some hot chocolate. It did sound tempting to her, but she didn't know Victoria really well, she believed she met her once, but that seemed like months ago. She made her way to the blanket and due to an automatic polietness switch she couldn't get rid of, she asked, "Mind if I join you? I think we met once before, but if not I'm Kitty."
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:39 am

"oh i dont mind if you sit with me bye the way im victoria nice to meet you."victoria said
"want some hot chocolate?"victoria asked
gives some hot chocolate to kitty
"anyone else?"victoria gigled enjoying makeing her friends hot coco
and comforting them.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:44 am

Kathia looked and saw Victoria and Kitty with hot chocolate."Hi Victoria!"she called out waving her hand.
"Can I join you guys?"she asked.She glanced at the hot chocolate a few times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 am

"shure you can anyone can."
"i know how much you like chocolate."victoria said
victoria stared at kathia staring at the chocolate.
"ok ok here you go."victoria said quickly
lol "so hhow have you been kitty and kathia
watches lanters float away
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 am

Kathia walked over to the big blanket and sat down.She took the hot chocolate from Victoria and took a sip out of it."Mmmm this is delicious Victoria,thanks"she said and sipped the hot chocolate again.
"I've been fine and you,Victoria?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 am

"oh me fine."victoria told kathia
sipps some hot coco
"how bout you kitty?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : FireFly Festival - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:10 am

Amando was overjoyed seeing many persons at that time.
"hi guys!!"
he was more overjoyed.
"i'm just getting curious..what did you wish for?"
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 am

The lanterns out at sea holds everyone's wish. The thoughts of the people float and tingles on the Harvest Goddess's ear. She looks around and sees the eager faces of the people, happy at the beach. Smiling, the Harvest Goddess watches over the residents and decides to grant this lucky person a wish.

1.) Amando
2.)Wess
3.)Ronan
4.)Genna
5.)Natt
6.)Crystal
7.)Majestic
8.)Katherine
9.)Chase
10.)Shane
11.)Arden
12.)Kitty
13.)Victoria
14.)Carly
15.)Kathia
16.)Red
(reroll if 17 or above)

Last edited by Game Results on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 am

The member 'Game Results' has done the following action : Events

'Randomizer (30 #'s)' : 6
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:40 am

A tiny necklace floats down slowly and lands in front of Crystal. The Harvest Goddess chuckles and vanishes. The night has become a mystical dark blue and Crystal's wish has come true. The festival is just about to end.
(Your house is updated.)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : FireFly Festival - Page 2 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Genna was shocked that Crystal's wish came true and she actaully sawthe goddess for the first time. "Oh my goddess crystal! Do you know what this means?" Genna said shaking Crystal. then her eyes sparkled. "That was first time seeing the goddess. Whoa." Genna mumbled. Then she went crazty a bit and then soon she fainted with glee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : FireFly Festival - Page 2 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

Crystal stood there startled. "Wishing does exist, wow. I just wished for the fun of it. Way to go Crystal." Majestic said. Crystal bent down and picked up the necklace. "Eeep! I saw the Harvest Goddess and my wish came true." Crystal said. Not again...She's going to be excited for some time now...At least she won't be in her shy mood for long... Majestic thought.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Festival   FireFly Festival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FireFly Festival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2