Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sad night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The sad night Bellnov

The sad night Empty
PostSubject: The sad night   The sad night EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 am

Genna and Katherine were in a resturant eating dinner. It was like a sister & sister night out. "Mmmm This food is so yummy." Katherine said putting her fork down. Genna smiled at Katherine. "I know, ilove the food here now." genna said while chewing. Katherine rolled her eyes. "Don't talk while chewing, Missy!" Katherine scolded. Genna swallowed her food hard and nodded. Katherine drank her coffee and did a weird squint.

"This coffee tatse weird." Katherrine said looking at the ceiling. Genna did a confused look. "Maybe you put something wrong in your coffee?" Genna said with her finger on her chin. Katherine looked at Genna determined. "No I put what I always put in my coffee. Maybe the chefs put something wrong it." Katherine said.

Few minutes later, Katherine got used to her coffee but she wasn't happy with the taste of it. "Kathy, just complain to the chefs and order a new cup of coffee." Genna suggested. Katherine slapped her forehead. "Duh! why didn't I think of that?" Katherine looked laughing. while she went to the nearest waitor was Genna heard an evil giggle. She just thought it was some couple laughing. But the giggle kept on going on.

Soon someone screamed. "Someone! Call 911!" A waitress yelled running around. Genna got out of her chair. "What's wrong?!" Genna said biting her nails. "Some person with black hair got a seizure." A waitor said. Genna's heart skipped a beat. "Was she a goth?" Genna asked. The waitor nodded his head. "That's my sister!" Genna said almost crying. She ran to where Katherine was.

the paramedics came but it was to late. They pronounced Katherine dead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : The sad night Nextmotm

The sad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad night   The sad night EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 am

Majestic walked around town when she heard a scream come from a resturaunt. Majestic walked into the resturaunt where she Katherine on the ground, dead. Majestic gasped in horror. "What happened?!" she shrieked. Crystal came walking in behind Majestic holding a basket of berries. "Majestic, I found the - EEEEEPP!" Crystal screamed in horror half way through her sentence as she saw Katherine dead. "Genna! What happend?!" Crystal said rushing over to Genna. "Oh dear goddess." Majestic gasped.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
35bell
35bell

The sad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad night   The sad night EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:47 am

Genna's was crying with her hands covering her face. She heard Crystal Scream and Majestic say "oh dear goddess".
"*sniffle* K-K-Katherine D-Died from a S-S-Seizure. It wasn't my fault! I swear!" Genna said crying and screaming. Her sister died maybe from poison? This was hard for Genna. Katherine was the only family member left. Now Genna is all alone. who could do this to Katherine? She died so suddenly. Genna kept on crying and crying. "I'm all alone!" Genna said crying.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : The sad night Nextmotm

The sad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad night   The sad night EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 am

"It must of been some criminal. They might of poisined her food. But, we must make sure you are safe. You can not be wandering alone. You must be with a trusted friend. We can not let you be next." Majestic said. She looked at the now dead Katherine. It seemed as the poisining was the doinbg of an imposter chef. A criminal...A cold-blooded killer... Crystal patted Genna's back. Majestic and Crystal had been foraging around the meadow. Majestic usually cried at night but she played her violin to sooth her. Now the death of Katherine can be another sorrow...for Genna. Majestic placed down her violin and walked towards Genna. "You're not alone. You have friends...Good friends." Majestic said.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
35bell
35bell

The sad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad night   The sad night EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:59 am

Genna still kept on crying. She hoped this was just a nightmare. She slapped her cheeks 20 times but it didn't seem to work. She looked at Crystal. "Pinch me, right here." Genna said pointing to her finger. She really hoped it was a nightmare. If it was, Genna will wake and smile and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The sad night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad night   The sad night Empty

Back to top Go down

The sad night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Waffle Island-
Jump to: