NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 What kind of Pokemon Are you?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Hdbadge

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? (Add music here.)

Just for fun, what Pokemon are you BASED on your Forum name? Also come up with some for people too! I find if your name is Freed and you choose SlowBro, then you're just choosing who you like, not based on your name/HD "thing". Freed would be something like Butterfree. Just saying because XD.

Rosette: Roserade (or Roselia)What kind of Pokemon Are you? Roserade-f
12kittycat1214: Skitty What kind of Pokemon Are you? Skitty

Shiki: Shinx What kind of Pokemon Are you? Shinx-m
Aiyo: Aipon What kind of Pokemon Are you? Aipom%28P%29SpriteFemale
Gmoguy: VenoMOth or Hitmochan What kind of Pokemon Are you? Hitmonchan-m
Wess: Foretresses What kind of Pokemon Are you? Forretress
35Bell: Bellossom What kind of Pokemon Are you? Bellossom
Natt: Natu What kind of Pokemon Are you? Natu

This is all I can find Very Happy

_____________________
What kind of Pokemon Are you? Sigbys10
-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Hdbadge

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 pm

ROFLS I'm an Aipon XDDD!!!


Rawrr O.O Those pokemon fit perfectly to their owners;; Its kinda scary XDD ROFLS.

_____________________
Aiyo-chan says Click here to request a any graphical meaning by Aiyo<3

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Aiyosiggiy
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 pm

WOOOT! I get to be a rock. *uses explosion* Muahahaha I kill you all >.> I wonder who I am personality wise affraid

Rossy, you forgot Sanaka! She's Sandslash Razz
Justice is Jumpluff. (Doing this from Memory.)
BalladoftheFool is Baltoy.
ES is Espeon. (Sorry, close as we get, no EL's.)
Heartwings is Heatran
Harvestmoonlover1115 is Hariyama
Kitty is Kingdra or Kingler
Gamer Gal is Gardevoir
Sweetness is Swellow
Xxlollipopxx is Lotad
Acelia is Arceus
Gmoguy is Glameow because of G(la)m(e)o(w)
Hamy123 is Happiny
35bell is Bellosom or Bellsprout
Witch_Princess is Wingull
Harvest_Lover is Luvdisc
Artygamer is Articuno
SabertoothOcelot is Sableye
Red Riding Hood is Regice
ClairexCliff is Clamperl
Moonlighto3 is Monferno
LoveThatHippie is Lombre
MidnightWolf is Mightyena
Polarbear92345 is Politoed
CarboMcoco is Carnivine
Ultimate0 is Ursauring
Game Results (Is a Pikachu but is really) is Gallade
Emerald Wolf is Empoleon
iAwesome is Azelf
Shiki is Shinx
hanajima1217 is Haunter
i82fast is Farfetch'd
Ichigo183 is Illumise
Justice is Jumpluff (Sorry if I repeat, we have a lot of members o.o)
isabel826 is Bellosom or Bellsrpout
Afsangel is Agrron
Natt77 is Natu
AlisaElric0150 is Altaria
Angelicmoonlight is Moltres
1kala10 is Kabutops
HarvestGal is Hariyama
skai98 is Skarmory
ihearthm is Igglybuff
T-bone is Tailow
Moon5 is Mothim
Luku is Lucario
volleyball44144 is Volbeat

DONE! YAY! lol
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Hdbadge

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Lol, nice list. I can't think of one for ES so Espeon actually works! Wow we have a lot of cats.

_____________________
What kind of Pokemon Are you? Sigbys10
-Birthday Sig by Shiki
Retired. Please contact the co-owners 12Kittycat1214 and Eternal Silence if you are in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Yeah lolz. O.O I just gotta new mouse for my laptop. Its weird not using the touch pad.
Back to top Go down
35bell
Moderator
Moderator
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Bellnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:25 am

Whoa! O.O I'm a Bellosom.
.....................

THE CUTEST POKEMON EVA! 8D

*runs in circles screaming happily*


What kind of Pokemon Are you? Bellossom
*hugs bellosom*

_____________________
What kind of Pokemon Are you? Marysig
Quote :
RainbowMilly : That's a record. Most kids ever had was 69..
AlisaElric0150 : I know. X3.
@ 35bell : -giggle-.
Youtube~Formspring~Fanfiction
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Cliffnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:49 am

i am a clampearl..well,that's okay..i love clams..^^
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Sanakanov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:19 am

LOL~ Sandslash~ even my pokemon is ugh.... Not girlish (don't want to say tomboyish rofl xD)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Cliffnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:01 am

Sanaka*~ wrote:
LOL~ Sandslash~ even my pokemon is ugh.... Not girlish (don't want to say tomboyish rofl xD)

and mine looks girlish..
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm

*gives Clamperl a Dragon Tooth and trades him* *then takes him back* Yay your a Huntail! You could have been Gorebyss, a REALLY girly pokemon. It and Luvdisc. o_o....
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

I'm a Mightyena? OOO! A wolf-like pokemon! I will eat you all! *Glomps Rosette first*
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Jumpluff, cute and blue like meh. Hahaha. I agree most of them are like their owners.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:39 pm

And Jumpluff has a ridiculous speed as well. o_o....... So does Bellosom.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Cliffnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:32 am

Wess wrote:
*gives Clamperl a Dragon Tooth and trades him* *then takes him back* Yay your a Huntail! You could have been Gorebyss, a REALLY girly pokemon. It and Luvdisc. o_o....

i want to be a gorebyss..although girly but not huntail who looks like that gonna eat me..
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 pm

O_O..... *gives a deep sea scale*
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Cliffnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 am

Wess wrote:
O_O..... *gives a deep sea scale*

*evolves into gorebyss*GOREBYSS!
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Nextmotm

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:01 pm

You need to be traded first XD On the plus side, if you EVed yourself in Sp. Attack, holding that wouldgive you 500+ special attack at level 50 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Cliffnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 am

Wess wrote:
You need to be traded first XD On the plus side, if you EVed yourself in Sp. Attack, holding that wouldgive you 500+ special attack at level 50 Very Happy

wow..seems you knew alot of pokemon..
Back to top Go down
calex
New Member
New Member
calex

Female Number of posts : 3

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Dae96aa7ed59e09ae2269ec435c6a8291227342359_full


I want to be Eevee, the most flexible Pokemon I've ever known! Flexible in evolving to different types of Pokemon. Not just that, Eevee is cute too. Even if it evolved to different types of Pokemon, it still cute. Eevee is able to evolve to fire type Pokemon: Flareon; water type Pokemon: Vaporeon; electric type Pokemon: Jolteon; dark type Pokemon: Umbreon; psychic type Pokemon: Espeon; and the two latest addition, grass type Pokemon: Leafeon and ice type Pokemon: Glaceon. So cute! Isn't it amazing? Eevee can be what Eevee want to be! If they are combined, they look like a RAINBOW.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Carbonov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Wess wrote:
WOOOT! I get to be a rock. *uses explosion* Muahahaha I kill you all >.> I wonder who I am personality wise affraid

Rossy, you forgot Sanaka! She's Sandslash Razz
Justice is Jumpluff. (Doing this from Memory.)
BalladoftheFool is Baltoy.
ES is Espeon. (Sorry, close as we get, no EL's.)
Heartwings is Heatran
Harvestmoonlover1115 is Hariyama
Kitty is Kingdra or Kingler
Gamer Gal is Gardevoir
Sweetness is Swellow
Xxlollipopxx is Lotad
Acelia is Arceus
Gmoguy is Glameow because of G(la)m(e)o(w)
Hamy123 is Happiny
35bell is Bellosom or Bellsprout
Witch_Princess is Wingull
Harvest_Lover is Luvdisc
Artygamer is Articuno
SabertoothOcelot is Sableye
Red Riding Hood is Regice
ClairexCliff is Clamperl
Moonlighto3 is Monferno
LoveThatHippie is Lombre
MidnightWolf is Mightyena
Polarbear92345 is Politoed
CarboMcoco is Carnivine
Ultimate0 is Ursauring
Game Results (Is a Pikachu but is really) is Gallade
Emerald Wolf is Empoleon
iAwesome is Azelf
Shiki is Shinx
hanajima1217 is Haunter
i82fast is Farfetch'd
Ichigo183 is Illumise
Justice is Jumpluff (Sorry if I repeat, we have a lot of members o.o)
isabel826 is Bellosom or Bellsrpout
Afsangel is Agrron
Natt77 is Natu
AlisaElric0150 is Altaria
Angelicmoonlight is Moltres
1kala10 is Kabutops
HarvestGal is Hariyama
skai98 is Skarmory
ihearthm is Igglybuff
T-bone is Tailow
Moon5 is Mothim
Luku is Lucario
volleyball44144 is Volbeat

DONE! YAY! lol

*gasp* You didn't forget about me! Mah hero! *hugs Wess* ...Is carnivine the wolf thingy?
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 pm

I found someone else who sounds like my name Glameow= GamerGal!
What kind of Pokemon Are you? Glameo10
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: ...   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Yay, I'm a bird!!!!! I wish I was Absol though...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Carbonov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 pm

I am not a giant venus fly trap!
What kind of Pokemon Are you? 10to1-1705652
What on earth are you thinking??!?!?!?
I am a Carvanha!
What kind of Pokemon Are you? Carvanha
Nom nom nom! Feel the wrath of mah pointy teeth!
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : What kind of Pokemon Are you? Cliffnov

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 am

calex wrote:
What kind of Pokemon Are you? Dae96aa7ed59e09ae2269ec435c6a8291227342359_full


I want to be Eevee, the most flexible Pokemon I've ever known! Flexible in evolving to different types of Pokemon. Not just that, Eevee is cute too. Even if it evolved to different types of Pokemon, it still cute. Eevee is able to evolve to fire type Pokemon: Flareon; water type Pokemon: Vaporeon; electric type Pokemon: Jolteon; dark type Pokemon: Umbreon; psychic type Pokemon: Espeon; and the two latest addition, grass type Pokemon: Leafeon and ice type Pokemon: Glaceon. So cute! Isn't it amazing? Eevee can be what Eevee want to be! If they are combined, they look like a RAINBOW.

the picture is so cute!
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1847
Roleplay Name : Alisa Kotuyo

What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 am

Yay, I added a banner on my signature of my pokemon! I'm a happy Altaria now...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of Pokemon Are you?   What kind of Pokemon Are you? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
What kind of Pokemon Are you?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Please help my son - Pokemon cards needed!
» Music . Which kind of music you like ?
» It's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!
» Ideas for Pokemon Fan Club
» Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: