Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD

Go down 
+13
angelicmoonlight
Red Riding Hood
Rosette
clairexcliff
AlisaElric0150
Ballad Of The Fool
Gamer Gal
Aiyo
Eternal Silence
35bell
Sanaka*~
moonlighto3
Michira
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Michira
Michira

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Yukari Hayashi

[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD   [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you <3

Wah and here's another o3o
tried making it look like real anime but..;;; didn't come out well
Background is FAIL XD
[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Nagisa__by_MissPixieX
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Hdbadge

[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD   [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

They're really amazing. The angel looks like she's learning to fly. The latest two are all from Hetalia?
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Michira
Michira

Female Number of posts : 38
Roleplay Name : Yukari Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD   [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Thank you. And no they're not from Hetalia, these are my characters....I might draw some Hetalia soon though 8D
Though now here I gotz a dear chara of mine and TRADITIONAL WORK RIGHT

Takeshi

[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 _Takeshi__by_MissPixieX

Traditional

[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 _Destiny_Cross__by_MissPixieX
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD   [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 am

It's always nice to create your own characters. Traditional art is definitely depleting. I'm glad there are people who still do them.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD   [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 pm

I dun believe we've met, but..... *glomps on art gallery* Nommy pastels @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD   [*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[*New-Shineh and a traditional or smth*] Hetalia fan arts and other XD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3