Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Raven slowly walked forward, her head inches from the small map clutched in her hands. "I know that the town is sopposed to be here." She mumbles, glancing quickly at her suroundings. "Now where am I? This place looks like every other expanse i've seen!" Sighing dejectedly, she flops onto the soft snow, grumbling about her misfortune that she got lost and it's winter.

Last edited by emerald_wolf on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Not enough text)
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Female Number of posts : 414
Roleplay Name : Momo, Momo-chan
Awards : Where am I? Carboaward

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Momoko was touring around Waffle Island, when suddenly she saw a girl. Momoko was curious, so she walked closer to her. The girl looked lost... "Um, excuse me?" Momoko asked shyly. "Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
http://mizu_kanon.livejournal.com
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Raven wheeled around, a yelp escaping her lips. blushing, she ducks her head and twiddles with the pen tucked behind her ear. "Oh, s-sorry, I d-didn't notice you there. Yeah, I'm kinda lost. Make that completely lost. My name is Raven Storm by the way." She gives a nervous smile and offers her hand, which is completly riddled with cartoon versions of animals. "Do you know where the town is? I really need some help." Which is exactly the reason I'm not running away now.

Last edited by emerald_wolf on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Not enough text.)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Where am I? Badge

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:41 pm

Quote :
Yo. This is a reminder to have at least four lines when posting in the RP area. Like so:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 am

Momoko smiled hugely at her. "Of course!" Momoko said happily. "Just pass this path and make a right!" Momoko wondered if she was new here. "If you want, I can give you a tour around here." Momoko said, trying to help the girl. She seemed frightened. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." "I'm Momoko, but please call me Momo!"
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 am

"T-thanks. I could use a tour, before this happens again." She seems like a pretty nice girl Raven thought to herself. She relaxed somewhat and finally looked at her. "Momo...that's a nice name. Pretty. Okay Momo, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 am

"Okay! Follow me!" Momoko said with excitement. Raven seemed nice. Though, a little shy... Momoko thought. Momoko started to lead Raven to the inn. "This is the inn around here." "You can stay here if you have no where to go!" Momoko said happily. "I live in the Forget-Me-Not Valley inn because I ran away..." Momoko said quietly.
She quickly recovered. "But anyway! This place has the tastiest food in Waffle Island!" Momoko's stomach suddenly grumbled. "Ha, I must be hungry!" Momoko said while laughing. "Want to grab a bite?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:15 am

"Sure. I could use a bite to eat." Raven tentativly smiled at her, silently giggling over the growling of the girl's stomach. "Do they have noodles?" She cocked her head, mouth watering at the idea that her favorite . She dish might be served here. Raven politly held the door open for Momo, waiting for her to enter first.

Last edited by emerald_wolf on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Where am I? Nextmotm

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 am

Majestic played her violin with her eyes closed near a fountain. She played a soothing melody. She finished the song by playing a different type of note. Majestic opened her eyes. She hoped no one had heard her. She crouched down and put the violin in the violin case. Majestic put her knit cap and knit gloves on. She sat down on the edge of the fountain. The water wasn't running because it was winter. Majestic remember the fountain in spring and summer. The water was clear. Majestic carried her violin case and walked off down the path. She arrived at a resturant and entered the place. She set her violin down near a table and sat down. She pondered something she had long pondered before.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 am

Raven stepped into the resteraunt, immediately spotting a peculiar-looking (in her limited standards) woman sitting next to a violin case. She seemed like a animal lover, which was a small boost in her confidence. She can't be that bad if she likes animals. Raven willed to herself, still uneasy and unsure what to do. She stood by the doorway, eyes locked onto the girl. You can't act like a cornered dog, She scolded herself. Flight or fight doesn't work here.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:51 am

Majestic closed her eyes as she pondered. She took a sip of her coffe and sighed. She took off her knit cap and knit gloves and set them aside. In the corner of her eye, she ntoiced a familiar girl. It looked like the girl from Pet World. Majestic let her hair blow onto her face. The sudden breeze she felt was a chilly with a presence of a full moon.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:02 am

Finally getting brave enough, Raven took a deep breath and sidled over to the table. "H-hello. I belive we'd met before. Majestic, isn't it. I don't know if you heard my name before in the store. It's Raven Storm." She clasped her hands by her sides, giving a shy smile and a bow of her head to try to strengthen her courage.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:19 am

Still with her eyes closed, Majestic responded. "Yes, I do happen to be Majestic. It's nice to meet you." she said. She took another sip of her coffe and opened her eyes. "You were shy back there in the store. Much like Crystal. But she isn't that shy anymore. You'll get used to here soon. There are a lot of nice people here." Majestic added. She took another sip of her coffe.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 am

Raven looked shocked, not anticipating that the friendly girl in the store was ever like her. She quickly regained her footing. "Yeah... I noticed that. May we sit here?" Raven asked, gesturing to Momo, while standing comfortably across from Majestic. "Or are you busy?"
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Momoko looked at the girl playing the violin. "What beautiful music! Have you been playing for a long time?" Momoko complimented. "Oh, I'm Momoko, but call me Momo." Momoko said happily. "What's your name?" Momoko wondered.

Then, she noticed Raven heading towards a table. "Oh, wait for me! I'm not busy!" Momoko said in a loud voice. "This table seems nice." Momoko started to look at the menu. "Um, is there a waitress around here! I'd like to order!"
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"I don't know..." Raven said as she peered around the room. She spotted a waiter and flagged him down. "Excuse me, but we would like to order." She sais, accepting a menu from him.
"So...why'd you come to Waffle Island?" Raven mumbled, trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 pm

"Oh, I came here because I usually work around here." Momoko answered while looking through her menu. "So, why did you come to Waffle Island?" Momoko asked. The waiter then asked what her order was. "Oh, I'll take some hot cocoa and some tomato soup." Momoko said to the waiter.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:03 pm

"Well, I wanted to leave my parent's house, live independantly, and I thought Waffle Island would be a great place to start. You know, small, friendly-looking, far away from my family." At the last word she looked up at Momo, handing the waiter the menu and her order on Chicken Alfredo. "My parents are VERY protective." Raven added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Momoko
Farmer
Farmer
Momoko

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

"Well, I guess I'm in the same situation, since I ran away from home too." Momoko said with a giggle. The waiter then came back with her order. Momoko drank the hot cocoa first. "Mmm... It's so delicous and warms me up!" Momoko said with a smile. "So, where are you living right now?" Momoko asked while she drank her cocoa.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm

"Well, I need to buy a house...when I get enough money. Just something small I could sleep and cook in." Raven mumbles, shrugging while she scoops noodles into her mouth. "Delicious. I would have to find a place that likes animals."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 pm

(Just got back from the flea market. Time to relax.)

"Thank you. I've been playing it for some time. Ever since I was thirteen." Majestic said. She swirled a spoon in her coffe, mixing the flavor around. Majestic pulled her hair over her ear, keeping it out of the way. She took another sip of her coffe.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 pm

"Thirteen?" Raven gasped. "That's a really long time to be playing one instrument. Well, I guess practice makes perfect. You really are quite good at it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Waffle Island-
Jump to: