Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acelia
Acelia

Female Number of posts : 32
Roleplay Name : Kelly road

can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? Empty
PostSubject: can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?   can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 am

please lol i need all the help i can get becuase i want to marry him so if you could post a guide i'd be very happy!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? Badge

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?   can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 am

I suggest that you do normal things like talking to him everyday and giving him some tomato juice too. You can by it at the Sundae Inn everyday, but Sunday (so on Saturday I'd double up if I were you.)

-To save some money you can plant tomatoes in summer and save them up and buy a blender to make your own tomato juice too.

You can also find the recipe for tomato risotto which I think is: tomatoes, onions, and rice. I'd check here to make sure though: http://www.gamershell.com/faqs/harvestmoontreeoftranquilityrecipelist/2.2.0/

It shouldn't take long to get his heart up at all.
Back to top Go down
Acelia
Acelia

Female Number of posts : 32
Roleplay Name : Kelly road

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?   can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:03 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?   can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:07 am

I'm not sure if the link Kitty posted was a guide or not so here is http://www.gamershell.com/faqs/harvestmoontreeoftranquilitycharacterrelationshipguide/2.0.5/

its the same website as Kitty's post so sorry if it didnt help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3o6CVHtWNs&feature=PlayList&p=805D2513CC4615DF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

here are some of his events if you want them. (posted above)

he likes tomotoes *nods* and thats about all i can tell you cause im a luke fan! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?   can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT? Empty

Back to top Go down

can someone help me with marrying gil? on TOT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: