Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Should I Marry in IOH?

Go down 
+4
AlisaElric0150
Eternal Silence
35bell
stephxluke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Who Should I Marry in IOH? Stephxlukenov

Who Should I Marry in IOH? Empty
PostSubject: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 am

I'm probably going to get Island of Happiness for my birthday and if not, I'm probably going to get it afterwards because I have the money. I lost faith in Natsume releasing Animal Parade before November so I need some new HM game to tide me over.

The question is: "Who should I marry?" I was leaning toward Vaughn but I'd love your input!!!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Who Should I Marry in IOH? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am

Shea
Nuff said
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Who Should I Marry in IOH? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:49 am

Vaughn for the win. Shy guys win over incoherent ones every day.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:56 am

Just my opinion but Vaughn or Denny.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:42 am

Denny has a mina bird on his shoulder doesn't he? I'm thinking Vaughn- I love shy guys! I probably won't marry Shea, hes cute but his lack of good English sort of turns me off... no offence Denny and Shea lovers!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Who Should I Marry in IOH? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 am

i vote for Vaughn!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm getting that game!!!
I'm gonna marry Shea on one save and Mark on the other! [XD The two with no rivals XD]
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Mark's really, really hard to win over. He doesn't really like ANYTHING, so you can't raise his affection with gifts. Any item you give him, he'll say "Thanks!" in reply and his heart level won't raise. The only way to raise his affection is to win festivals.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:43 am

Mark is probably an automatic no. Its just to weird to marry someone who has the same name as your best guy friend since kindergarden. Vaugh is probably the winner! He's really cute!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Mark's really, really hard to win over. He doesn't really like ANYTHING, so you can't raise his affection with gifts. Any item you give him, he'll say "Thanks!" in reply and his heart level won't raise. The only way to raise his affection is to win festivals.
Dang...sorry Mark, but now I'll marry Shea and Vaughn!
Good Luck with your game! [I still don't have it yet...DX]
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Denny is such a sweet heart! I'm on yellow heart with him! He's so sweet, SO DON'T GO FOR HIM! Um... so he could be a option! Laughing
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Haha am I sensing a bit of jelousy? I wasn't intending on marrying him but now I just might have to take him for a spin. No, I'm just kidding- he can be all yours!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Initially, I was going to marry Denny. I raised his heart to red really fast, because I fished a lot and just gave him what I didn't sell. But then I got bored, and decided to raise the other guys' heart levels, too, and I started giving stuff to Vaughn. And even though it took me another year and a half, I eventually ended up marrying Vaughn. But I married off Denny to Lanna, so at least he wasn't aloooneee.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah, but Lanna kinda bugs me for some reason... Sabrina bugs me even more so I'd be fine with carting Denny off to Lanna and keeping Vaughn for myself!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

At first I thought Vaughn was mean and unapproachable. but then I saw why everybody likes him, He's soo shy it's cute!So I just married him in my second file. But I still like Shea more, he may not know english well. But he is cute and after marriage, he is really funny!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

I dunno... I like the way Shea looks (i think his hair is adorable!) but still... his English... It may make me sound picky but it really annoys me for some reason.

Vaughn is SOOO shy! I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 am

i say for Vaughn..i like quiet boys..
Back to top Go down
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:04 am

I love Vaughn to! He was my first option on marrying but until I knew he only comes 2 a week, I given up ^^'
But I'm gonna try to marry him the next time I play the game! THEN SHEA! But that's probably take me till next year ^^''!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 am

Gamer Gal wrote:
I love Vaughn to! He was my first option on marrying but until I knew he only comes 2 a week, I given up ^^'
But I'm gonna try to marry him the next time I play the game! THEN SHEA! But that's probably take me till next year ^^''!

if i have IOH..i will marry him..
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

come twice a week eh? No worries here! I've delt with Kai who only comes once a summer so I think I'll be fine. Wait- does he leave even after marriage?
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 am

I got Island of Happiness for my bday!!!!!!! HUZZAH! I'm playing right now- doing the crop toturial
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am

stephxluke wrote:
I got Island of Happiness for my bday!!!!!!! HUZZAH! I'm playing right now- doing the crop toturial

how greAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Marry in IOH?   Who Should I Marry in IOH? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Should I Marry in IOH?
Page 1 of 1