Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ouran Host Club RP(IC)

Go down 
+4
Aiyo
35bell
AlisaElric0150
Momoko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 Stephxlukenov

Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 am

Caralei laughed along with her. "Oh really? Thats too bad... I would be a regular guest if you guys threw karaoke! I love music and I want to be in a band some day... But hey, fantasys are fantasys!" The Host Club was getting a bit crowded. Caralei was social at times but also rather withdrawn. She was glad to have Kanine to talk to. "What's it like being a host?" she asked, it never hurt to keep a good conversation going. "Like I mean with Tamaki and the twins and, well, just about all the other new hosts here!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:40 am

"Yes, it would be quite fun! I have to ask Tamaki." She then looked at her book where her scheduel was for tomorrow. English(Japanese if this is set in Japan), math, french, and after a while the Host Club would be open. "A host? Well... Just alone, its fun to entertain and what not. With others, well it depends on who. Tamaki-Sempai is just... Well he means no harm but he can be... Well when someone praises him, his ego grows taller. Hikaru and Kaoru-Sempai do get annoying after a while but its because they grew up like that. Mistukuni and Takashi-Sempai are okay, Mitsukini-sempai is a little bit of a stretch but Takashi-Sempai takes care of him. Plus he doesn't talk much. Then there's Kyouya..." At first she hesitated to continue. "Kyouya is... Well..." The then whispered. "An evil bank accountant."
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 am

Caralei cupped one hand over her mouth to keep from laughing at Kanine's comment. When she calmed down, she whispered, "An evil bank accountant? I know that he's the club's vice president but really?" she then sighed, there was so much she didn't know about the hosts. She didn't expect much. How good could those guys actually be?! "I don't know much so sorry for laughing..."

She then smiled and leaned in to whisper to Kanine. "But what if you had to pick? Which host is your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 am

"Yes, he is. Before I was a host and I was 'training', He made me pay for renting a kimono for five minutes!" She sighed. That was pretty expensive as well. "Which is my favourite? Hm..." She thought for a couple of moments.

She liked Tamaki for his leadership.
She liked Kyouya because... Well lets skip that one...
She liked Takashi for Mitsukuni, seeing as the slavery ended yet he still went on caring.
She liked Mitsukuni because of his cute superiority.
She liked Hikaru because of his boyish sence.
Then there was Kaoru.
She liked Kaoru because of his sweetness.

"Really, I'd say I like them all equally." She was faking. This time she decided to keep it a secret. Try as she might, she couldn't keep that look to herself. She had never lied and not confessed she did.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:22 am

Caralei pondered her responce. Something wasn't right. Why was Kanine lie ? It was just a simple question. She guessed it was because a host having a slight crush on another host would be awkward. Caralei shrugged, she really wanted to know so she decided to play a small game with Kanine. Normally, she wasn't mean- but she had picked up a few things from being in class with the twins all day.

"Mm... Well, I'll tell you who I like if you promise to tell me after. And I mean a real answer too," Caralei started and then dropped her voice to a whisper. "I am really drawn to the twins for some reason... I like Hikaru because he is mischevious and fun and Kaoru because he's sweet and yet all that Hikaru is."

"So tell me," she said, eyeing Kanine with her blue eyes. "Who do you like?" Little did Caralei know, but a blush had appeared on her cheeks at the thought of the twins.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 am

-Oh crap...- Kanine thought of a way out of this. "Is there a draft in here?" Even so, that wouldn't work. She knew this for a fact. This had happened before too. There was only one way to get out, By saying. "Well, Its not official btu I do like one of the hosts in this club. I'd have to say..." Her voice trailed off. -I know I went silent. Caralei's going to ask again so I might as well get over it. "I'd have to say Hikaru like you..." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:56 am

Caralei's eyes widened. She honestly hadn't been expecting that answer. (and honestly, me- me as in stephxluke, wasn't expecting it either! lol) "You like Hikaru?" she said, making sure to remember to whisper. Then it was her turn to blush. "Really? Well... if I had to pick, I'd say I like Kaoru more..." she giggled girlishly like all the girls at her school did.

It was true, she liked Kaoru, a lot. She had liked him since they were little. Of course, she had hid it because she knew they didn't have a chance. "Well, now you know... How come you've never told Hikaru about it Kanine?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 am

Kanine thought of a response. "Well we've been childhood friends, the twins and I. I just don't want to risk our friendship, you know?" She paused. There was something else on her mind to say but it was personal to Hikaru so she decided not to say it. To be a good friend. "Well, so why do you chose Kaoru more? I mean, I know he's more sweet that Hikaru but."
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:16 am

Caralei pondered Kanine's question for a moment before responding. "Well... Hikaru is wonderful and everything but there's just something about Kaoru that makes my heart skip a beat and my face get red. It's different than the other girls here too. They're here to be entertained, as well as the hosts to entertain them..." She then realized she was getting off subject.

"Well, nevermind that. If something could happen between Kaoru and I- that'd be amazing... But I'm fine being his friend. He's just so sweet and even on that he's got a mischevious side. And he's got knowledge of things that amaze me. He's deep- and I love it."

Wow, had I really ranted that long?! Kanine probably thinks I'm weird... So much for that! she thought and waited a responce from Kanine, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 am

She smiled. "I haven't seen young love like that ever since I was fifteen." Young love? Kanine didn't get why she said that. Kanine was only a year older. It didn't matter though. It was the same thing. -I hope she doesn't want to hear about that...- She then spoke. "I could talk to Kaoru if you'd like. I mean, we always are doins something together. I mean all three of us but there are some random times when I'm alone with one of them.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 am

Caralei smiled brightly. But would she really risk loosing Kaoru as a friend for the slight chance they could be a couple? And what about Hikaru? Would he be alright alone if they started dating? "Would you really?!" Caralei said. She stepped forward and hugged Kanine, even though they had just met a bit ago.

"Now, what did you mean by 'young love'?" (sorry Alisa! I had to ask because Kanine hoped I wouldnt!)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 am

"Yeah, sure I'll say something." She then tried to become free once again. She eventually did. "I know I'm only one year onlder than you but still, you seem so young comparred to me. No offence. You see, that saying has gone from a story that my mom told me before she died..." She then walked over to a bookshelf. She picked up a book and then brought it back. "I wrote this book about the club. It has some tips and what not about the club. You might want to borrow it." Kanine hoped that would side track her from asking about the story.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Caralei stood still, frozen with shock. She had been expecting some sappy love story about Kanine and Hikaru when they were kids, not her mother's death! "O-oh..." she stuttered. "I'm so sorry to hear that... Sorry I asked..." She then decided to go along with the change of subject. "A book? Yeah, that could work! I'm not a host but if I planned on ever," she stopped and then giggled out the last word, "Dating one... Thanks so much though!"

"Now, what should we go about you and Hikaru?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Xenia stood up and walked over to a couple of girls nervously.
you can do this! she told herself, inching toward her worst fear. Not a spider. Not a snake. Not a clown. Two girls she did not know. Xenia saw plenty of strangers to talk to(mostly hosts that frightened her) but baby steps are the way to go.
How else would she make friends, much less practice her Japanese conversations.
She finally looked at the girls and made herself noticable. No turning back now.
"H-Hello my name is Xenia. Pleased to meet your aqaintences." She said shyly. "What are your names?" she asked them
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm

"Oh, no. It was a long time ago so I don't mind people bringing it up. But anyways, yes. That book will also mention something about being a host. I'd think the prologue and probably at the end." She smiled, getting rid o the conversation about her mother. "Hikaru and I? Well..." She stopped talking as she saw a girl walking over. Kanine knew this girl as well, as Kyouya knew about everyone. It was wierd some people said but she just knew. "Hello Xenia. I'm Kanine." -Maybe I shouldn't have said her name, seeing as she thinks I don't know it...-
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Caralei watched the shy girl named Xenia walk over and introduce herself. She smiled and held out her hand to her. "Hi! I'm Caralei! Nice to meet you! You passed out earlier right?" She then bit her lip and realized maybe that wasn't the best way to meet someone new. "Sorry I didn't mean to pry or anything... But I'm not surprised so don't feel bad. Girls apparently faint a lot around here..." Caralei glanced around the room and sighed again.

She then whispered to Kanine, "So, what should we do about you and Hikaru?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Kanine listened as Caralei whispered in her ear. Then she whispered back. "I'm not sure... Lets just leave it alone for a while, okay?" She then watched as all of the girls who had passed out talk to each other. Then she looked over where the hosts were. Tamaki was going on about his pride again. Haruhi was running. Mitsukuni was eating cake while Takashi was watching him. Kyouya was counting all of the profits they earned while Hikaru and Kaoru were trying to catch Haruhi. Kanine siled. It was so lively.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Of course, Caralei nodded to Kanine's request. She didn't like putting people in awkward situations and she had no right to talk to people about their love lives. So she followed her gaze and laughed. Being a host was different than she thought before. Even spending a little bit of time in the music room showed her that the hosts weren't stuck up or rude, just friends having fun.

But entertaining girls was where it hit her hardest. She believed in love, not "fake love". And she stayed true to that. "Pretty crazy huh? Is it like this every day?"

She then decided to look through the book Kanine gave her. Chapter 1, Becoming A Host... Interesting... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 am

Xenia blushed when she remembered how she passed out a moment ago.She was also a bit surprised that Kanine knew her name. She tried to remember if she had met them earlier in the day. Or if either one was in her classes. She quickly bowed, "I'm so sorry I don't remember you! And you were nice enough to remember my name from class." She apologized, assuming that Kanine was in her class.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 am

Kanine tried but couldn't hold it in. She laughed. "Oh, I'm not in your class. I help advise all students here so I'd naturally know who you are!" She then stopped laughing so she didn't seem that rude. She then spoke again. "So are you okay? You did make a big sound when you fainted. Does anything hurt?"
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 am

Caralei half listened to what the two were saying. She had the unfortunet problem of day dreaming too much, which got her in trouble sometimes. She thought of the two standing next to her. Xenia, whom she barely knew. She was shy, and Caralei was determined to break her out of that. Kanine, however, was more outgoing and someone she hoped to become good friends with.

Although she didn't want to interrupt the two, she said quietly, "Yes, are you okay Xenia?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 am

"Oh I'm fine!" She assured, "But I do have a sharp pain in the back of my head. It hurts alot when you poke it." She added. Pointing to a space in the back of her head. She then shook her head and tried changing the subject. "So... what do you do at a host club?" She asked, "I mean, I haven't seen anything like this in America"
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 am

Caralei stared blankly at Kanine and Xenia. She, too, had lived in America previously. She then remembered the book Kanine had given her earlier. She handed it to Xenia. "I'm from America too, and Kanine handed me this to read. I'm only on chapter 1 but I'm sure its a wonderful book considering its about Host Clubs and Tamaki apparently puts all his effort into this club." She smiled at Xenia. She seemed like a pretty cool girl, once she got over her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Host Club RP(IC)   Ouran Host Club RP(IC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Host Club RP(IC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: