Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flower Thanksgiving Festival

Go down 
+4
35bell
Kritten
justice
Game Results
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

Flower Thanksgiving Festival Empty
PostSubject: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 pm

A day that celebrates that winter is long gone and the beginning of plant growth everywhere. On Waffle Island a festival is held at the town square with a lot of flowers. Special items are often sold here by the locals, so people often look around to buy perfume, flowers, and special festival items. Also guys will give flowers to a special someone to show their thanks to that girl.

(You may set up a shop selling any item you own in your house.)

Flower Shop
1 flower (color of your choice) 5g
1 bouquet 15g
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:25 am

Ronan Justice notices this festival. He asked around about the meaning. This sounds cool!
He ran around buying as much flowers as he can. He held onto five flowers. One red, one yellow, one blue, one purple and one white. He stuffed them in his pockets and sat by the bench waiting to give them to people who helped him out, and who he's thankful for.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Flower Thanksgiving Festival Badge

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 am

Kitty loved the fresh aroma of flowers in the spring a lot. She could help but feel all bubbly inside and childish, the complete opposite of how she was most of the time. Even thought it wasn't traditional she ended up buying a bouquet for herself to decorate her smithery. Sure, the flowers would be out of place there, but honestly she didn't care at all. While wandering around she couldn't help but notice Justice sitting on a bench nearby. Instinctivly she started to wave widly and then quickly realized how girly she was acting and snapped back into normal. After a moment of calming herself down she walked to him cooly, "Hey, why you just sitting there?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Flower Thanksgiving Festival Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:54 am

Genna followed the scent of flowers and pretending she was an airplane. She ran down the trail with her arms wide open, "Weee!" Genna squealed running. She stopped when she landed At Waffle town square. She turned her head left and right. Mostly she got to festivals pretty much when there's a lot of people. This time there was only three people. Kitty, Ronan, and herself.

Genna headed to the flower shop and got a pink cosmo and put it in her hair. even though pink wasn't her favorite color, it just matched her clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

Miharu smiled and inhaled the aroma of flowers. She then sneezed. 'Spring sinuses' she thought sadly. But it was worth it. All the flowers were beautiful. Her favorite flowers were lilies, tulips, and azaleas. She bought a boquet with all three beautifuly arranged together. She twirled around in circles until she was dizzy, all the colors were swirling together. After she stopped spinning, she stumbled over to a soft-looking patch of grass and collapsed on the ground. She wasn't sure if it was just her, but there were two clouds that were dancing together.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Kitty came and greets him. Justice remembered her. He didn't see her that much but he remembers her rubbing ice on his face. It woke him up.
"Hey hey Kitty!" Ronan smiled. Kitty, one of the first people who he met. He thought of her as very outgoing. There are two others who arrived. He leaned back and grinned.
"Are you enjoying the festival? Hey you bought flowers for yourself?!" Ronan is confused, "I thought girls are suppose to get flowers today. I don't know. Did I get the information wrong?"

He looks at the crumpled flier in his pocket. He is sure he isn't wrong. How can he give flowers to girls today if they already have some? He only has one and they already have bonquets from the looks of things. He didn't want to screw this up.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 pm

"Oh, these things," she said looking at her boquet smiling slightly. "They are for my store to brighten it up a bit. Afterall, smitheries tend to get the image of dark and dirty, so I'm trying to make mine look bright and clean to make a point. Plus I...," she felt her cheeks warm up, "I love flowers too. Don't get me all wrong here, I'm not all that girly. They, ummm... smell good!"

Kitty most likely didn't need to explain herself like that, but she couldn't help it. Why did she always get worked up over things she liked? Normally she'd be able to act 'normal,' but not today by the looks of it. "So technically these flowers aren't for myself in a way. Does it make sense to you at all?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Genna Climbed a tree to keep herself not bored barely anyone was here. She hung upside down. The thing that was suprising was that she was hanging on the tree behind Ronan and Kitty. She giggled and climbed all the way to the top. Se stood up on the summit of the tree. "I can my house from here~" Genna said to herself. She looked down and jumped down right in front of Ronan and kitty to suprise them.

"Hii!!~" Genna said childishly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:40 am

Kitty wasn't expecting Genna to suddenly show up at all. The proof was that she flinched-badly. She ended up falling backwards and dropping her boquet. At first she laughed a bit then she saw her flowers, face down on the ground. There was a petal here or there around it, which made Kitty worried as she picked up the boquet. Some of the larger flowers stems had cracked, the smaller ones were fine, but she was devistated to the point she couldn't talk. A slight frown appeared on her face and she took a deep breath and sighed trying to make it so she didn't yell at Genna in anger or cry. She looked down at the broken flower stems trying to collect herself, trying to smile again, trying to act like it wasn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Miharu had seen most of it all. Somebody jumped out of a tree and surprised some other people she had seen around. One was so surprised she fell backwards and dropped her bouquet. Seeing the struggled look on her face, trying not to cry or yell, her bouquet must've taken come damage. Feeling sorry for her, Miharu took half of her bouquet and gave it to her. "Here you go," She said shyly, "I'm very thankful that you are alive." And at that, she walked away and sat back on the ground, playing with what's left of her bouquet.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Genna felt guilty for what she had done. Kitty had a strange face telling whether she should yell or just break down. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself." Genna said. She knew those words won't help but soon Miharu came and gave half of her bouquet to her. "Again, I'm really sorry" Genna added. Soon she came up with an idea, She took the pink cosmo off of her hair and got the little strands of hair out. "You can have it if you want. I don't really need, It just matches my clothes." Genna smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 pm

She stayed on the ground in self pitty then a girl, in her early teens, walked up and suddenly gave her half of her boquet. The girl spoke quietly, but was bold in her actions earning respect from Kitty. Something in her made her feel worse, for not brushing this off and buying herself a new boquet. It's not like she didn't have the money to by another, she could by four more with the money she had with her. "Genna," she said softly. "Don't worry about it. It's no big deal."

Kitty stood up from the ground holding her broken boquet in one hand and the girl's, with the strawberry blonde hair, in the other. She walked up to the girl and handed her back the flowers. "Here," she said. "I can always buy another, keep it. No harm is done, I was just being emotional over something so dumb."
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 pm

"It's okay really!" Miharu said when the lady tried giving back the flowers she had given her. "Today is a day of thanksgiving! I am thankful for this sunny day, and I am glad that I wasn't sick today.I should be thankful that you aren't hurt! I am thankful that you did not get mad at anyone, or cry," She then smiled and handed back the flowers, "I didn't give you these because I felt sorry for you, for these are not a pitty gift. I want you to enjoy these flowers and think of ways you can be thankful."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm

This girl was so mature it was shocking to Kitty. Usually it took people to their later teens to grasp the idea of being mature. She smiled in amusement, this girl was unusual and made her curious in a way. She looked the flowers and picked out one that wasn't damaged too badly and held it out to the girl. It was a tiger lily with bright distinct colors. "Let me give you this as thanks then," she said handing it to the girl. "I'm Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Miharu happily accepted the flower. It was bright orange and it took a while for her to realize it was a tiger lilly. "Thank you very much Kitty, My name is Miharu." She introduced. She held the small tiger lilly and smiled. It was surprising that anything with such a strong name could be so delicate and fragile. Miharu lightly shook her head, this was making her think too much. "Hey, would you like to play with me today?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Kitty turned and looked back at her friends for a moment while thinking. No harm would be done playing, plus Miharu seemed really nice too. Playing was also more intresiting than picking on Justice at the moment too. She nodded, "Yeah, sure, I'll play with you." Kitty quickly glanced at her boquet admiring the flowers she loved so dearly. Maybe it was possible Miharu and her would become good friends despite their large age difference. (Kitty is 22.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Flower Thanksgiving Festival Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:53 am

Crystal happily observed the nearby flowers. She loved the fresh smell of spring. Majestic wasn't much of a flower person. She usually was allergic to the pollen. Yet, Crystal forced her to come to the festival. "I don't like spring and you know it....." Majestic muttered. "Oh, brighten up! Today's a happy happy day!!" Crystal giggled. Majestic sighed and walked over to the flower booth. She took interest in one flower. it was a pale white with a delicate touch of red shaded in. She bought it and sniffed it. It smelled sweet, like a fragance of winter. Crystal bought a pink rose and placed it in her hair.

Crystal noticed Genna and Kitty and walked over to them. "Hello! It's a wonderful day today, isn't it? Majestic is just a little bit stubborn because she doesn't like spring. I'm sure she'll brighten up...in 3 seasons...She only likes winter. I don't understand her sometimes..." she said. "But, I shouldn't be gloomy! I should be happy!"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:47 am

"Hello! It's a wonderful day today, isn't it? Majestic is just a little bit stubborn because she doesn't like spring. I'm sure she'll brighten up...in 3 seasons...She only likes winter. I don't understand her sometimes..."

Genna literally jumped and laughed histaricoully a few seonds later. She heard Majestic in the sentence...That could only mean..."CRYSTAL! MAJESTIC! I haven't seen you in forever!" Genna yelled out happily. She was glad to see some of her friends again. Well she did see them at the costume party but she didn't get a chance to talk to them.

"I like the season winter too because well my birthday is in winter and i turned 19 about a season ago but i'm still my childish self." Genna giggled.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Genna had popped out in front of him and Kitty and surprised him. He was speechless and then before he knows it, Majestic, Crystal, Miharu showed up too. He recognize many of them from the costume party and remembers it well.
"Hey, long time no see," he said to them. The tension that he saw that might have been heightened has simmered down. Heh, with these ups and downs, they don't make him fear for the safety of this place. As far as he knows, his type isn't really needed to protect anyone, but because of everyone here, he is at peace. He is so thankful for that.

All he could really do is squish the flowers behind him as he suddenly felt weird to present them suddenly without knowing what to say, or butt in.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Flower Thanksgiving Festival Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 pm

(My dog had his worse hyper moments and now my arm is scratched up. DK< The pain!)

"Winter is nice. The icicles and snowflakes make it lovely. But, if it snows too hard, it could get yucky." Crystal said. She liked Winter although she favored Spring and Fall. Summer was to sunny for her and she really didn't like the heat.

Majestic walked over to Genna and greeted her. "Oh, hello Genna. Although I don't like Spring, it's a nice day today. I also bought this flower that smells like a fragance of Winter."
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: ::   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Yuriko was wondering around in this new place for she had just arrived after months of sailing. She was returing to to find her sister,Amaya, after a year of speration. Suddenly the sweet secnt of flowers was in the air. The warm breeze gently brushed passed Yuiko's check." I wonder if i follow this smell... maybe i'll meet someone." Walking past the beautiful trees Yuriko stumbles upon a flower thanksgiving festival. Quietly Yuriko walks up to a satnd and finds a sweet red rose. After buying such a wonderful flower (placing it in her hair) Yuriko Realizes that there are people around. Not knowing what might happen Yuriko finds a nice tree to sit under to think for a bit. " Such a beautiful day, i wonder if this is the right place for me?" Yuriko sat there watching the people smiling at the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Amaya, again yerning for a new adventure,made her way to the town sqaure of waffle island. as she entered the sqaure she noticed Justice and Kitty. she smiled at them but contunied to a flower stand. "oh so beautiful" she said as she hovered over the roses. " too bad i'm broke" she said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:18 pm

After some time in the sun Yuriko opens her eyes to see a strange person wondering around the flower stands. Yuriko decides to walk over and greet this new person. ... "Hello there, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at the flowers, are you going to buy one?" Suddenly it hit her. "Amaya?.. Is that you?" Yuriko held her breath. Could this be her sister that has been away for a year now?
Back to top Go down
Amaya Oki

Female Number of posts : 28
Roleplay Name : Amaya Oki

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:39 pm

amaya turned to face the voice she now only heard in memories "Yuriko?! how did you....where..." Amaya hugged yuriko tight. " Oh yuyu i've missed you. but why are you here, the letter i sent, did you get it? is that why you came. i never said to, the letter was just to let you know how i was doing. what about father's fishing buissness, is someone else taking care of it now?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/randompunkrock
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm

It is Amaya. Yuriko couldn't believe her eyes. "AMAYA!! I got your letter and i wanted to come find you, it's been so long!" She paused at the thought of her father. "Yes an old friend of the familys is now taking care of the business, but on the other hand.. have your grown taller?" She laughed at the thought of her sister always picking on her for being short. "I stumbled apon this cute little flower festival and got a Rose, I was looking for you." Still being squeezed to death Yuriko couldn't be any happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Thanksgiving Festival   Flower Thanksgiving Festival Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower Thanksgiving Festival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: RP Discussion :: Past Events [Hall of Fame]-
Jump to: