Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. Afsangelaward-4

Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. Empty
PostSubject: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 pm

i have vaughn on a blue heart and i wanted to look up when and where to have the heart event, so i looked it up at faqs.ign.com. the sire says to be at the beach when it's not raining or snowing from 9:00AM to 11:00 PM. and right now on my game, it's sunny and vaughns at blue heart. o i went at 9:00 am, and nothing happend! did i do something wrong here?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Well, there is more than one event for each heart level. For the purple heart, if you answered » "I don't get your attitude," you get a completely different event than if you answered, » "I'll look for it with you."

In any case, whatever you answered, you have to walk from one area to the next. Walk from West Town to the Beach and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Well, there is more than one event for each heart level. For the purple heart, if you answered » "I don't get your attitude," you get a completely different event than if you answered, » "I'll look for it with you."

In any case, whatever you answered, you have to walk from one area to the next. Walk from West Town to the Beach and see what happens.
hm, well i nailed the purple heart event, so i don't have to do a makeup event. and one site (porbbaly more offical) said to walk from west town to the beach, i did and still nothing happend Sad
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 pm

I managed to do Vaughn's blue heart event. Did you go on Ushi No Tane? I use that site a lot, and I got loads of info off it.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 pm

artygamer wrote:
I managed to do Vaughn's blue heart event. Did you go on Ushi No Tane? I use that site a lot, and I got loads of info off it.
ya, i used that >< it said to walk from w. town to the beach on a sunny(or cloudy) wensday, and vaughn must be blue heart or above. i met all those requirments and still nothin.......w. town is the town you nter when you leave your farm, right?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Right. I can't imagine what the problem would be; I triggered it perfectly fine. Maybe you should try a little earlier in the day?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Right. I can't imagine what the problem would be; I triggered it perfectly fine. Maybe you should try a little earlier in the day?
hm, ok. i'll go for it. maybe there's a glitch in the game...? if for some random reason that turned out to be true, what do i do?
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Try not to talk or give him anything that day before the event. It may help. I'm unsure if you done that or not, or if it really helps. I know that some of my events did not trigger and I think that might be a slight factor. I'll test it out in future events.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

thanks~ actually, how i apoch it goes something like this;

-wensday, sunny.

-gets up and does farm work; feed cows, feed chickens and collets eggs, water plants, pet any animal that needs pet, feed dog.

-leave farm and walk down w. town until in front of beach

-wait until clock says '9:00 AM' then enters beach

after that, nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 am

Here, I asked for you on Fogu:

http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=117871

See if the suggestions there help any.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:10 pm

thanks you es-chan. i'll figure it out su~
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am

Um, what game are you plaing? Sunshine Island or Island Of Happiness? I may know what the problem is if its Sunshine Island.
--Edited--
Yeah, sorry, I know which game you're playing. Well are you using action replay or have used it once? If you have, that does mess up your game. Also, try to only trigger that event. If you trigger another, try the next day. Make sure that is the only event you get that one day and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 am

erm, ya, i've used my friend's action replay ^^'
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 pm

afsangel wrote:
Okay, how long ago because sometimes, it won't work until after thirty days in the game... I know, it sucks. But if it has been over those thirty days, do as I said on the first post abouttrigger one event per day. Even if it hasn'tbeen over thirty days, try it and I hope it works!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
afsangel wrote:
Okay, how long ago because sometimes, it won't work until after thirty days in the game... I know, it sucks. But if it has been over those thirty days, do as I said on the first post abouttrigger one event per day. Even if it hasn'tbeen over thirty days, try it and I hope it works!
well, it's probably been over a year since i used the action replay. I was able to activate the yellow heart event, though (vaughn's at orange heart right now, still i have two hearts yet to fill on "the bear of friendship and love")
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 pm

afsangel wrote:
AlisaElric0150 wrote:
afsangel wrote:
well, it's probably been over a year since i used the action replay. I was able to activate the yellow heart event, though (vaughn's at orange heart right now, still i have two hearts yet to fill on "the bear of friendship and love")
Hm... Well... Over a year? Um, you triggered the yellow event but not the bue. That's strange. Are you sure you didn't already trigger it without knowing it was a heart event?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 pm

AlisaElric0150 wrote:
afsangel wrote:
AlisaElric0150 wrote:
afsangel wrote:
Hm... Well... Over a year? Um, you triggered the yellow event but not the bue. That's strange. Are you sure you didn't already trigger it without knowing it was a heart event?
nope, i knew practacly all the heart events be4 i actually did them
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 pm

afsangel wrote:
AlisaElric0150 wrote:
afsangel wrote:
AlisaElric0150 wrote:
afsangel wrote:
nope, i knew practacly all the heart events be4 i actually did them

Well, wait a little longer. Keep trying and who knows? I'll notify you if I figure out a solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.   Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event. Empty

Back to top Go down

Troulbe with vaughn blue heart event.
Page 1 of 1