Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 Esaward

Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Chase shook his head slowly. "Not anymore," he answered honestly. "To tell you the truth, I was more panicked than mad after you fell. It was certainly a new way to end a fight." He bit the corner of his lip. "That...was probably one of the most horrific sights of my life. God," he shuddered as the image of a crumpled Mia on the ground, bleeding and broken, popped back into his mind. "Don't you ever do that again."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

For a moment, the room felt painfully silent, empty before the two of them.
"Hah, yeah, sorry about that whole fall ordeal." She quickly answered, looking down towards the table, then crawling her gaze back up to Chase.

She wasn't conscious for the most part, but for what she was awake for certainly hurt. She wondered how long she'd been sitting in the snow for before she was hospitalised.

"Hey... When did you find me?" She asked, curiously.
She had no idea why she was so curious about her own near-death accident.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Chase sighed, staring down at the table. "Not soon enough. Not nearly as quick as I should have," he admitted. "I was sulking, like a child. It was probably almost a half an hour after you left before I found you." He sighed again, raking a hand through his hair. "This is depressing," he said after a minute. He looked up at her and locked his eyes with hers, holding the glance for a long moment. "What am I going to do with you, Mia Ethans?" he asked her, half joking...but half not.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Mia frowned and fiddled absently with her fork.
"I can't remember what I said, but I said something awful. I know I did." She lightly bit her lip, thinking hard.
"Whatever I said... I'm sorry for." She concluded. The memory simply wasn't in her mind anymore, there was just a big blank.

"But you know... Sometimes, I ask myself the same question." She answered involuntarily. She didn't know why she had said it, but she did.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Chase frowned, as well. "One day at a time, right?" That was all they had. He stood up, finished with his meal, and walked over to Mia. He hugged her quickly, a little awkward because of the chair, and ruffled her hair with his hand. "One day at a time." He smiled, picked up the tray, and returned it to the counter. "Are you ready to go?" he asked. It was almost sunset.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Mia grinned. It felt alot better having talked with Chase, having ridden the looming doubt from her heart. She wasn't sure what was ahead, but she felt happy enough to take on anything the world could throw at her.

"Ready when you are." She agreed. The sun was just falling below the horizon, painting the sky shades of orange and purple.

"Pretty sunset, huh?" She mused, smiling, "When I get my limbs back, I'll have to take you onto the rooftops to see the sunset..."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Chase nodded as he wheeled her outside. "I actually like sunrises better," he admitted. "You have to get up pretty early to see those - but it's totally worth it. Sunsets are pretty, too." It didn't take long to get back to the store, and he unlocked the door, pulling it open and pushing Mia inside, back to the small house behind the store. "Mia, I'm going to my room for a little while," he said. "You can join me for another movie if you want. If not...I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled, reaching up to put his hand on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Mia was about to say something along the lines of 'I'm bored', but one of the more annoying and effective waves of lethargia swept over her with a yawn.
"I'm actually... Kinda tired all of a sudden." She answered weakly, "I wonder why?"

Mia briefly shook her head into focus.
"I think... I might just go to sleep now." She smiled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Chase smiled and nodded his head. "OK," he agreed. "That actually sounds pretty nice. I think I'll do the same. But don't hesitate to call for me if you need anything, okay? I'm right down the hallway. The remote for the TV is on the table," he reminded her. "If you need help getting into bed, let me know."

He headed down the hallway towards his room, and walked inside. He settled on the bed and picked up a novel he had borrowed from the local library and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]   Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idyllic... [Reserved for Chase & Mia]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Sunshine Island-
Jump to: