Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] Empty
PostSubject: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Mia slumped in her wheelchair, quite bored of the scenery on the ground. She missed the rooftops oh-so-dearly, and her temporary immobilisation was beginning to get frustrating.
It was such a beautiful day, but such a deflated scene.

With a sigh, she twirled the pencil she held in her hand and brought it down to the spare notepad Chase had given her to cure the boredom, and simply drew a cloud.
Then a building.
Then a sad little stick figure girl sitting on the building.

She just couldn't get the skies out of her mind, no matter how hard she tried.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Kazumi softly hummed to herself. It was such a beautiful day, she just felt like singing! She twirled and danced in the streets, when something caught her eye. A girl...? She wondered squinting. Her gaze started down until she relized she was in front of a hospitle. Letting her curiosity get the best of her, she entered the hospitle. "Excuse me,' Kazu asked the woman at the counter, "Which way to the roof?"
Absentmindedly, the woman pointed to a door with her pen.
"AH! thank you!" Kazu said. She jogged over to the door and procedded up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 am

Mia watched the girl go.
"Don't fall off, or you'll end up like me." She warned numbly, her eyes falling back to her paper and the sad stick girl that sat upon it.

Normally, she would already be up on the roof, running about and risking her bones. Normally, she would be a lot happier.
The lack of running had that effect, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:19 am

Kazu noticed the girl was in a wheel chair. She didn't know why, but she felt drawn to the girl. 'I'll try my best!" she said smiling. "Ah, i'm Kazumi, by the way, but my friends call me Kazu." 'May i ask the name to the person to who i am speaking?" Kazu asked walking behind the girl.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Mia blankly repeated the name in her mind, careful to remember it.
Kazumi, Kazumi, Kazumi.
"I'm Mia," she greeted with a smile, "Nice to meet you. I'd shake your hand, but I'm immobile."

She sighed, frustrated with her inability.
"So... What do you want up on the roof?" She asked, narrowing her gaze curiously at Kazumi.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:45 pm

"Eh, well i just saw you and wanted to say hi~" She said happily. 'Mia's such a pretty name." "yes yes, ok then, i'm gald we've decided. I'll come visit you every day from now on, kay?" "Of course i work on a farm, so they time i get here might vary a bit." "But don't worry~'
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 pm

"Hah, I don't live in the Hospital, luckily." Mia replied, somewhat remorseful.
"I live with this guy... Until, you know, I can move again." She finished, frowning contemplatively.

"You work on a farm, huh?" She asked, quickly switching the subject. "Sounds tough."
Mia looked attentively at Kazumi. She'd never really been on a farm before, but she'd heard is was alot of work to handle, especially for a delicate farmer such as Kazumi.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm

"eh, it's so fun though~" "Everyday is like a new adventure!" "Tell you what tell you what! Stop by here tomarrow if you can and i'll have a suprise for you!" "Also, do you happen to be free tomarrow? If you are, you wanna go out?" 'it's been a while sicne i've been around town! It could be fuunnn!" Kazumi dacned in front of the girl. "Waaaaa! you have such a pretty face!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Mia blushed, a smile crawling unwillingly across her face.
"Thankyou! I was just about to say the same to you." She said, smiling.
Kazumi seemed quite nice, and rather cheery.

"I don't know if I can get here tomorrow, Chase might be a little busy..." Mia mused, thinking for a moment. She felt far too dependent on Chase, she didn't want to burden him too much.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:33 pm

"Chase......?" Kazu's voice trailed off. " "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 'YOU KNOW CHASE TO!? NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY! HE'S LIKE, A RLLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE! WELL, AT LEAST I CONCIDER HIM A FRIEND, I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT ME BUT WWWOOOOOOWWWWWW THAT IS SO AWSOME WE BOTH NOW HIM! WE CAN LIKE, ALL GET TOGETHER SOMETIME AND GO OUT EN STUFF!" kazu was jumping up and down excitely. "HEY, YOU THINK I COULD SNEEK A COW UP HERE!?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Mia took a moment to register Kazumi's excited outburst, before she grinned widely.
"You know Chase? Chase Hawthorne?" She asked excitedly.
"We should definantly all get together sometime, that'd be great." She agreed, enthusiastic.

She had to admit, a day out and a group of friends could be just what the doctor ordered.
"I don't know about sneaking a cow up here, though" She laughed, smiling brightly.
This girl was nice, a little on the wild side, just what she loved.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 pm

"EEEKKKKKK!" Kazu jumped up and down excitedly. "Ah! Mia-chan, call i call you that?" "Anyway, as a token of our new friendship, i'll bring you something tomarrow! Jsut tell me really quick, do you prefer a boy or a girl or doesn't it matter?" The wind picked up a bit and whipped Kazu's short brown hair around. Kazu stood facing the city with her hands behind her back. "Waaaaaa the air feels so good up here~"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Mia smiled and shook her head.
"You don't have to do that, Kazumi." She laughed, "You're very sweet."

She had a feeling that there were many good times to be had with this girl.
And, what a coincidence that they both knew Chase.
They could work together and force Chase to have a day out with them, the three together. It would be great fun.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

"No really! I insit!" "Meet me back here next time, kay? I'll give it to you~" "Ah! also..." Kazu took a long blue ribbion that was tied in her hair and tied it in Mia's. 'There we go!" she said closing her eyes and smiling. "You look even prettier than before!" "Anywho, i have to get going, see you Mia-chan!" Kazu walked over to the door and went down the stairs. When she got out of the hospitle, she looked up and waved to Mia before running off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]   Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clouds [Black Friend Event- Kazu&Mia]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Sunshine Island-
Jump to: