Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hard day [Wess and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A hard day [Wess and Genna] Bellnov

A hard day [Wess and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:34 am

Genna was done with work. The work she did was hard today. She couldn't keep her mind off on one of her friends. The animals just kept yelling for food, but Genna would just keep daydreaming. She sighed and just take a look at the scenery to keep her mind off of her friend and just think about how beautiful this trail is. Soon she stopped at a dead end and just stood there and looked below her.

All the animals were running about. Rushing and running for some reason. This got her thinking about her friend again. "God, will this thing just go away!" Genna said aloud, hitting her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A hard day [Wess and Genna] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:15 pm

"What thing?" Wess asks quietly; emerging from behind a tree(?); he walks up to Genna. He gazes at her softly, smiling lightly, an innocent look on his face. He wasn't quite sure what to do; the hug last night had left them both seemingly baffled. Wess thought he should of rushed it, but he wouldn't take it back if he had a choice. He liked Genna, and he wasn't sure if she thought of him the same way. He stands still, but lose; and not rigid; with a look of friendship in his eyes
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Genna almost yelped when Wess came. "Think think, make an exuse." Genna thought. What was she gonna say? Then she got an idea right when she thought what she was going to say.

"I just have an aggravating headache, No need to worry~" Genna said laughing.

That was a close one, One word and she might of blown up. She just had a hard day at work and didn't get enough sleep from last night. Good thinking she did about thinking of that exuse.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Wess looked peculiarly at Genna, and placed his hand across her head. "You don't fill warm," he says, smiling as he mowed down Genna's excuses. Genna was probably thinking up excuses in her head; but they weren't going to work with Wess if they could be proved wrong. He looks at Genna lightly, slightly embarrassed about what had happened the previous night. He wanted to apologize, but how?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:56 pm

"I'm sorry for acting so weird. You caught me right at the spot" Genna said rubbing her head, looking at Wess embarassed. Friends tell each other things right? She worried if Wess wouldn't understand her with "Caught me right at the spot" thing. She didn't want to make him feel bad about last night. She sighed and just laughed at her headache exuse.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:46 am

"It's okay. I'm a bit nervous about last night, too..." Wess murmurs. He looks at Genna solidly, his hair ruffled slightly. "It's just..." Wess breathes, not knowing what to say. Did he say he liked her? It might cause awkwardness and vandalize the whole relationship. However, if he didn't, Genna wouldn't know how he felt... He would wait. Yes, he would wait. Perfectly sensible, when Genna and him warmed up a bit more, he would tell her, along with a Blue Feather.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:50 am

(don't go to the blue feather part o_o wait till red heart this is almost to green xD)

Wess seemed pressured when he stopped talking by "It's just". Genna thought of finishing his sentence. Gosh, a hard day but she was having trouble thinking. Atleast He accepted her apology which made her happy but guilty of lying. "Its just that you were cold and you wanted to warm?" Genna finished. That was the only thing she could think of. She did a tiny giggle.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:58 am

((I knowwww But Wess luvvvvs his Genna.))

Wess let a smile and tiny laugh seep out of his face. "No, it's more of a...." Wess trails off again. "You know you're my best friend, riggghttt?" Wess says, poking Genna playfully. "It was cold though! My shirt was like a sheet of ice by the time I got to Forget-Me-Not!" he laughs; recalling how he had to ride the boat to Mineral Town, then walk home. He almost stayed at the Inn, but decided against it, knowing how close he was to home.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:02 am

(well you can release your love on the confession event and red heart. Be patient D8<)

"I see, well it was a pretty cold lake and all." Genna said agreeing with Wess. Of course they were good friends. They often saw each other everyday now and that made their friendship grow. She was actually happy to see Wess everyday and do things. She patted Wess's back "It's ok...Buddy~" Genna playfully said. She laughed by saying that.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:12 am

"Buuuudddyyyyyyy!" Wess says playfully; going into a poking battle with Genna. "SURRENDER!" He shouts. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Wess hovers over Genna; poking her in her sides and around her belly button. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:15 am

Wess was acting like it was a sword fight by saying SURRENDER. "Never!" Genna answered back. She poked Wess's cheek hard over and over again until it got funny and she started laughing. But for her the poking was tickish. She continued laughing. if only they could have plastic swords. That would be even more funny.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:18 am

Wess finally collapsed into laughter with Genna; his pokes soon becoming tickles as he dove for her underarms and neck with his long fingers. "SURRRREEEENNNDEERRRRRR" Wess cries again, laughing. He stops after he has to finally take a breath from finally laughing, falling down beside Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:21 am

"Ok ok I surrender~" Genna said finally calming down from the laughter. This day finally got better. The work made it hard from all the animals. She decided it was getting hard for her but she would keep trying.She looked at Wess who was lying down on the grass looking like hes staring at nothing. She did a teeny punch with her hand. "Seems like someone is tired" Genna said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:26 am

"NOPE PERFECTLY HYPER!" Wess yells, leaping from his spot, he would tackle Genna and they could roll down a hill; towards the lake. He continued tickling and poking her as they rolled down the hill; Wess had Genna locked to where it'd be hard to break free; and he continued laughing, poking and tickling.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:29 am

Genna almost jumped from her spot when he yelled. Shortly they fell down a hill towards a lake and Wess kept poking and tickling her she thought she was going to die of laughter. She pushed Wess lightly and tickled him where people are the most ticklish.

"Pay back~" Genna said still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:37 am

"Hahahaha stoppp!" Wess laughs; not noticing the oncoming lake; he rolls off a bump and Genna and him were sent airborne. Wess suddenly looked down; and burst out laughing as the two hit the water together. Resurfacing after a few moments; he would do his best to help Genna back up. He'd grip her in another hug, laughing, he joked, "I'm cold again!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:40 am

They suddenly fell into a lake, again. This made Genna laugh. And Wess was cold again. It was like rewinding almost. "This reminds me of Maple lake yesterday!" Genna remided Wess. It all started with tag then Wess got all hyper and pulled her into the water. She thanked the goddess for summer, if this was winter, She would be really really cold.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:47 am

Wess releases Genna, and chuckles a bit. "Same as yesterday," he mimics Genna, yesterday had been more of an affectionate hug, this one was more for laughs. Either way; he looks up at the sky. "We better get out and dry off.... I feel a bit too tired to swim," he laughs again. Wess swam through the water up towards the shore; reaching out a hand to help up Genna. "Ugh.. Your clothes get all heavy when you're wet!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:57 am

"Yea I don't feel like swimming either." Genna replied. He helped her out of the water and he complained how heavy her clothes were when shes wet. She nodded and just laughed. She ran past him by a few steps beckoning him to follow. "Come on~" Genna said. She wasn't going anywhere weird. Just to where the boat is to lead Wess home.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:01 am

Wess laughed and followed. "By the way, I wasn't calling you heavy, I was calling my clothes heavy," he adds as a side note, not wanting to insult Genna. He followed as the ran up the hill, towards the beach; he could see the ferry that would take people to Hibiscus Island docked; and then he saw the jetty he would be taking back. "I don't see why they get a Ferrrryyyyy," he complains. "It's nottt faiirrrr,"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:04 am

"I know, don't worry" Genna replied when he was correcting himself. They were passing the ferry to lead to the new discovered island called Hibiscuis Island. It was her dream to go there. Although she can go for free, she would rather go on a special occasion. "I can go for free~" Genna boasted. But they're not going there today. It wasn't that late, only 6 pm. But it was a good idea to get wess home early.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:08 am

Wess boarded the jetty and it zipped off nearly as he boarded. Laughing as he regained his balanced; he raised his hand in goodbye; and disappeared into the setting sun. When he was out of sight; he looked at the beautiful ocean; which was now red from the setting sun. A dolphin leaped out of the sea and neighed; Wess believed it was a good omen. Eventually he arrived at Forget-Me-Not; ready to finish his day.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:11 am

Genna waved back. "Cya later!" Genna shouted on the top of her lungs so Wess could hear her. After the ship was out of sight she headed back to her house. A bird was resting near the flower pot on her house window. She smiled at the bird but it flew away. Poor bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hard day [Wess and Genna]   A hard day [Wess and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

A hard day [Wess and Genna]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Waffle Island-
Jump to: