Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 Empty
PostSubject: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 am

CHAPTER ONE.
MOVING TO THE JUNGLE.

Amy packed her bags with her best friend Emily. Amy pushed her shoulder length black hair behind her ear. "Emily..." Amy asked Emily while she pulled her brown hair into a ponytail. "Yeah?" "...I wish I didn't have to move to L.A."
Emily hugged Amy as her brown eyes teared up. Amy wiped her blue eyes off with a napkin. "Emily...you sure you cant move with me?" "Yes Amy Im sure!" Emily said looking out the window.

Amy jumped into her van as she handed Emily her new address. "Write me a letter as soon as you have time!" Amy said waving out the window as Emily grew smaller and smaller. Amy turned around in her seat and started to cry.
Amy's mom turned around in the front passenger seat. "Oh Amy... you will make new friends at our new place." "It`s a hotel MOM!" Amy screamed into the seat. "Amy you will love L.A!" Amy pulled her purple cell phone out of her suitcase. (Hi Emily ^-^. My mom doesn't understand...I shouldn't text as much anymore....) Amy sent the text message.

Amy's dad pulled up to the hotel. "Whoa!" Amy said looking up at it. "Amy dear you will be starting school next week so I think you should be used to your new room!" Amy's parents booked a triple room hotel room. They had a living room with a kitchen a two bed rooms and a bathroom.

Amy unpacked her stuff and pinned up poster of the rolling stones. "Well Its night time so...gotta go to bed now." Amy said to her stuffed fish doll.

End
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:20 am

ohh <3 i can soo relate to this! I am very impressed! ( maybe you should become a journalist!) Will you be writting anymore?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

CHAPTER TWO.
A NOT SO PLEASANT WALK.

Amy spent the next two days unpacking.Finally on a Saturday her mom decided to let her take a walk around the town. Her mom went through the stranger danger test three times be for she left.Amy rolled her eyes each time.

Amy was skipping along the sidewalk wearing a white dress with green pokadots.
Amy watched the busy cars drive by and saw a little ice cream stand on the sidewalk. She hopped over to it. "What will you have little missy?" The man asked. "I`ll have a strawberry please...cone please...." Amy paid the nice ice cream man and walked over to a bench. Amy gently licked the ice cream.
Amy was starting on the cone when a boy that looked a year or two older than him sat down next to her. Amy blushed a little and started to giggle. The boy looked over at her and smiled. He pulled his short dirty blond hair out of his face. His blue eyes making her blush. "Hello there." said the boy. "H-hi...." Amy managed to giggle out. "The names Tarragon!" "Oh you mean after the Herb!" Amy blurted out. "Yes after the herb" the boy replied. Amy smiled a little and decided to ask him. "What grade are you in?" "Tenth...you?" "Ninth!" Amy said with a little hope in her eyes. "Ah...a year younger than me!" He smiled. Amy nodded and turned the other way giggling. Amy opened her mouth to speak when a speeding car drove past flinging mud all over her,and in her mouth. "are you okay?" Tarragon asked pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket when a worm fell out of Amy`s mouth. Amy jumped up and took off running.

"MOM!" Amy cried running in the door. Amy stopped and looked on the fridge. (Be back at nine p.m dear!) Said a note. Amy took a hot shower and crawled in bed with only a towel covering her hair. "Oh come on!" Amy screamed in a pillow. She rolled out of bed and sat on the floor. "It had to be...just had to be while I was talking to a cute guy!" Amy said crying. Amy crawled back into bed and fell asleep. She woke up at nine p.m told her mom what happened ate dinner with her parents and went to bed.

END
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 pm

CHAPTER THREE.
A SURPRISE VISIT.

Amy woke up with a terrible bed head. She walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge when the buzzer rang. Amy walked over and looked out the peep hole. "Auntie Maya!" She said flinging the door open to let her aunt in. "Thank you carrot cake!" Aunt Maya said. You see...Amy is called Carrot cake by her aunt because of one time when she was over at her aunts house and she ate so much carrot cake that her aunt told her she would turn into carrot cake.
"What brings you here auntie?" Amy asked. "Oh I figured that I`d see you and tell you the news...." "What news?" Amy asked as her mother walked in. "Caroline!" "MAYA!" Her Mother said opening her arms to give her sister a hug. "Wheres Henry?" Aunt Maya asked. "Oh hes already left for work." Amy's mom replied. "Well...I came here to tell you the news...Im...pregnant!" Aunt Maya said flipping her red hair behind her head. Amy`s mom Yelled for joy and pulled her short black hair into a tiny ponytail. "So whens the baby due?" Amy`s mom asked. "In seven months...I waited to tell you face to face!" Auntie Maya answered.

Amy dialed the phone. "Hello?" Emily asked on the other end. "Hi Emily!" "OH AMY!" "Are you hugging the phone?" "YES!" "
HAHAHA!" "So whats the deal...you know this is long distance?" "Yes I know...My Auntie Maya...is...PREGNANT!" "OH tell her I say congrats!" "Well thats all...I better get off now!" "Ok...bye! "Bye!" BEEP! Amy Ran into her room and started to write more details onto a letter she is going to send to Emily.
Amy picked up her fish stuffy and danced around with it. "Oh Fichy dishy!"
Amy said jumping o her bed. "Im gonna have a cousin!" Amy jumped off and ran into the living room and started to draw a picture of her auntie and a baby.

END.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:43 pm

amazing!! you got some writing skills. got anymore chapters on you?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 pm

CHAPTER FOUR.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

Amy got on the bus for school. She felt her heart race and her mind pound. She felt all numb. "Mk Amy this is L.A. act cool...act cool." Amy said to herself when a Girl walked by saying "Talking to yourself thats not cool!" The girl laughed and fliped her black hair oof her face. Amy sunk down into her seat. "Way to ruin your first day amy!" Amy said to herself. Amy straightend her pink shirt and fluffed her black mini skirt. Amy looked out the window when she saw Tarragon walk onto the bus. Amy blushed then went pale remembering what happened. She sunk into her seat some more. "Hi Amy!"
"Oh hi Tarragon..." Amy sat up and Tarragon sat down on the seat.

The bus ride was a long quiet one. Amy ran off the bus and looked at the peice of paper her mom gave her. "Room... C-5...hmm....." Amy walked up to the nearest person. She tapped her sholder and as the girl swung around her curly long red hair whipped Amy in the face. The girls yellow shjirt didnt go well with her hair...but it matched her green camo shorts. "Hi there...you lookm new!" The girl said. "Umm...could you help me find-" "My names Rose Mieko...whats yours?" "My names Amy Brown...now could you help me find room C-5" "Oh thats my home room too! Come with me!" Rose showed Amy to the room. They went up the stairs to the left down the hall past the bathrooms to the right then up some more stairs then to the left. "Here we are!" Rose sang. Amy looked into the room and wouldnt you guess Tarragon was there. "Oh you must be Amy" The teacher stood up and straightened her blond hair. "My name is Ms.Rain!" "Nice to meet you!" Amy said. Ms.Rain straightened her red slinky dress and showed Amy to her seat. She sat right between Rose and Tarragon.
Amy slunk into her seat and took deep breaths.

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3   Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Although we are far apart...we will always be friends <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: