Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] Bellnov

Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Isaac was still traveling around Forget me not valley. He could get lost in this area but he had a good sense of direction which was good. As he walked along the path he looked at his past pictures of his family, god he had to stop thinking of his family for once. He loved them but he was worried about his sister if she would ever write a letter or make a phone call. Soon the camera went out of battery.

"Hmm, gotta charge this thing back when I get back home," Isaac mumbled. He put back his camera in his pocket until he heard something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

The air grew cooler and crisper which each passing day, and soon winter would start to make itself known. Wow, 18. Kazumi thought absentmindedly. I'm going to be 18 soon. Time seemed to have passed so quickly. Too quickly. Kazu observed the browning leaves on the trees. She recalled a time when her father had told her, "In the fall is when the leaves start to show their true colors. You see, the leaves arn't actually green, nature just makes it that way."
"How come?" Kazumi had asked.
"Well, their beauty is probablly saved for the end of the year."

In the midst of Kazumi's thinking, she hadn't noticed a man in front of her, and ran smack dab into him, falling down on her butt. "Oh! I'm sorry!" she apologized rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Isaac turned around and saw a young woman who made a smart fall. "Are you all right?" Isaac asked worried. Now the pretend it was me thing Dahlia told him wasn't going all right. It looked minor but still he was a bit worried. Now he thought of himself "the guy who blames everything on himself" Nice Isaac, very nice. A lended his hand to the woman to help her up.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 pm

"S-sorry for running into you, sir." Kazu apologized taking the man's hand. Very smooth, Kazu. She scolded herself. Kazu brushed herself off and fixed her scarf back arounf her neck. "Um, you're not hurt, are you?" she asked brushing herself off. "Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention...."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:59 pm

"No need to worry. Accidents happen," Isaac said. Then girl was very generous but also very apologetic. Almost what Dahlia will do, apologize for everything she did back then. Sometimes Isaac wouldn't pay attention but this time he did. He thought it would be nice to tell his name, "I'm Isaac, what's yours?" He said. Almost everyday he would meet a girl, "Pfft 98% meeting a girl, 2% meeting a guy. Very intresting," Isaac thought.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:14 pm

"Kazumi Martin." Kazu said offering Issac a sweet smile. "It's very nice to meet you, Issac!" Her cheek's were flushed a light pink from the cooling weather. "I don't believe i've seen you around here before, I'm always happy to meet new people." Kazumi placed some light brown hair behind her year.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 pm

"It's very nice to meet you Kazumi," Isaac replied. He could of sworn her cheeks to a bright shade of pink or maybe it was just his eyes. He needed glasses. This person liked meeting new people which told him she was a very nice caring person. "I haven't been here for too long, Just a week or so," Isaac said smiling sheepishly. Hmm, was he the new guy in this kind of world?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:24 pm

"That's alright!" Kazu giggled. "It takes a while to find your way around from town to town." A burst of cold air blue, and Kazumi shivered. "Would you like to get out of this cold?" Kazu asked. "We could probably go into the bar, it's usualy pretty warm there, and it's pretty decent."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 pm

A breeze of cold air blew past the two, "This early? it should be warm still! This town is messed up,"Isaac thought. He thought for a moment whether the two should go somewhere or just stay here and freeze to death. "What's the nearest place from here?" Isaac asked. He didn't know everything about the valley, or atleast yet. He just kept saying in his head this town is messed up with weather while his old homeland came cold at the right time and warm at the right time.

Last edited by 35bell on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : oast? like oats? xD)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

"Um, we could go to the bar." kazumi repeated. "Or my home is right up the hill there." Kazu pointed over to a hill leading to her farm. Another cold breeze blew. "Man, it always gets so cold in the country." Kauzmi sighed. She took Issac's hand gently into hers. "Ok, folow me." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 pm

"The bar sounds good," Isaac suggested. Cursing under his breath about the weather hoping his new friend couldn't hear. Well he was old enough to drink but he would just have some water which was for free. he didn't want to spend money or ask for his friend for money. Asking would be unpolite of him. He did look young for his age, most people working at the bars in his town would be laughing. Thank god for the invention of the ID.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Kazu walked through the bar door and removed her scarf and light jacket. Then, she had a seat on a stool, and gestured to the stool next to her for her friend. "What did I tell you?" she asked smiling. "Nice and warm." It should still have been warm out, but fore-get-me-not was weird. Maybe it was just a randomly cold day. It would be hot tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm

When they entered the bar it was nice a cozy. "No wonder women are always right," Isaac said making himself sit down. He always heard his mother arguing with her father about women are always right. And he believed that because his sister proved it. Danny thought it was nonsense. He chuckled about what he said. It was true and his sister proved it.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 pm

"Um, is there anything you want?" Kazumi asked. "I could buy, if you like. Of course, you seem too young to drink." Kazu smiled sheepishly. "So am I. So um, how old are you? 16? 17?" Kazu asked smiling. Issac was taller than her, but he seemd to be younger than her. Maybe it was just his phiqsue or something.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm

"I'm 19, i lied about my age back in my town. Yea i'm sort of bad, Comes from my father," Isaac replied hoping Muffy or Griffen weren't in the room which they weren't. Isaac let out a sigh of relief. Just wanted a glass of water. His father was bad when he was Isaac's age. Not like murderous but like drinking at young age. So that's how Isaac got his father's personatily kind of.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm

"Oh! Kazumi said blushing. "I'm sorry, I've always been terrible at guessing ages. So you're only two years older than me, then?" Kazu asked. "Or maybe a year, i'm turning 18 this season." Kazu twisted locks of hair in between her index and middle finger.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:36 pm

"Your were close though" Isaac said smiling at Kazumi. Age didn't matter to him. Who really cared about age anyways? Birthdays were awesome but there were so mant strict rules when it comes to age. His father felt the same way but his mother didn't. Isaac's mother was a caring person and Dahlia got her genes. Danny? he got both and it turned out to be mental person.

"My family is crazy these days," Isaac said/
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Kazu smiled sweetly. "Must be nice." She sighed. "I would give anything for a sibling. Older or younger, I don't care! But it's impossable now. Unless I adpot a child from china! But then it would be my child, not a sibling." kazu chuckled at the thought. It got lonley, sometimes, being alone on a farm. But Kazumi would never let anyone know that.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 pm

"Yea, i have a sister and a brother and of course parents. My brother is very annoying though. That's one reason why I moved." Isaac explained. He didn't think about adopting a child these days. Of course it was nice to do so the child could have parents but he just wanted a child of his own someday. He shook his head quickly to get back into reality. "China? Lot of kids without parents out there." Isaac said.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Kazu nodded. "it's sad." Then, after a moment of silence, she added, "Love your family, always. Even when you hate them, love them." Kazumi looked down at her watch. "Shoot, I have to go." she frowned. "But i'll see you later, ok, Iassac? It was nice meeting you." Kazu gave Issac a quick kiss on his cheek and casually sprinted out the door.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 pm

"Yea, stupid law in China only to have one child," Isaac frowned. All of a sudden his new friend gave him a kiss on the cheeck and left. He stood there with eyes widen. He turned around and there was Muffy giggling. He headed out the doorway and was heading towards the beach, "What the heck just happened?" Isaac said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]   Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac] Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling Along [BH Kazumi and Isaac]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley-
Jump to: