Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doubt (Rabbit Doubt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

Doubt  (Rabbit Doubt) Empty
PostSubject: Doubt (Rabbit Doubt)   Doubt  (Rabbit Doubt) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 am

From Onemanga:
Quote :
There's a game going around Japan called 'Rabbit Doubt'. The premise of the game is that all of the players are rabbits in a colony, and one amongst them is randomly chosen to be a wolf that infiltrated the group of rabbits. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit, and every round, the group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise. Sometimes the kids who play this game decide to meet up in person, and Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have done just that. Unfortunately, one of them has decided to take on the mantle of the wolf and has already killed once. Who is the wolf, and can they be stopped before everyone meets a very unpleasant end?

I finished reading this manga last night, and it literally had me jumpy. When my mom called me in the middle of a good part, I freaked out. However, I loved reading it.

I do want to warn younger readers about the concept of death, gore, and all that fun stuff, but they don't abuse it. For something that is 20 chapters long, I kept wondering... how are they going to fill it all up? Almost everyone is gone...but it was good.

The only thing was...I happened to guess the correct scenario for how the plot was going to end. It felt good guessing who the wolf was, though they don't make it obvious.

The sequel, called Judge, is actually being updated right now. It's the same concept, but it's fun waiting for the updates.

Last edited by Speakeasy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Doubt  (Rabbit Doubt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doubt (Rabbit Doubt)   Doubt  (Rabbit Doubt) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

sounds good! Ima read it somtime! It probally doesnt have enough blood in it for me though, and I mean ripping eachother apart and blood coming from mouths! That is why I love the pokemon comics and code geass!
Back to top Go down

Doubt (Rabbit Doubt)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: