Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend event plz! [Solved =)]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

Friend event plz! [Solved =)] Empty
PostSubject: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Could someone become friends with riss?
I need a friend event, Riss's profile here: http://www.harvestdreams.net/accepted-characters-f7/could-you-accept-riss-t3829.htm

=)

You know a characters nothing without friends!

And only 1 plz!!!!

I roleplay with anyone (LOL, I'm desperate!!!)

Last edited by Gigglegirlforever on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's solved)
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:57 am

XD

I know this is only going to hurt Ray's reputation, but being friends with a 12 year old is PERFECT. He's 25, but likes kid stuff. so on a boring day when he isn't working...They can bump into each other.

I'm curious though...why only one? o.o
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 am

Because Riss's supposed to be shy....

Lol, 25?!

Ha! This is going to very, very funny [Insert evil laughter here]
I'm gonna guess they bump into each other at the beach...?

This will also REALLY hurt both of their rep's!

[Insert more evil laughter here]
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Friend event plz! [Solved =)] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:20 pm

*snicker*

Adamaris is sorta shy... (Until it comes to the male population, then she flirts without even knowing it. XD~)

Urm

Wess might be able to RP with you. He's sorta your average "OMG I GOTTA STAY ON THE TEAM SO I'MA BE SMART AND ATLETIC KTHXBAI COACH"; event though he's 21. (With a baby on the way.)

GENNA

ONE MORE

DAY

KTHX

I NEED BABY NAO!~
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 pm

YES!!!
my beautiful plan to destroy help Riss's social life is already getting into action!

[Insert evilLaughter here] <--- (I know thats getting old, but I do it all the time so get used to it)

http://www.harvestdreams.net/beach-f37/peacefuly-alone-t3851.htm#64499
It's the link to the topic if you want to bump into her on the beach. Its not reserved because I messed up you don't have to join in. =)
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Friend event plz! [Solved =)] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:51 pm

Wess wrote:

Wess might be able to RP with you. He's sorta your average "OMG I GOTTA STAY ON THE TEAM SO I'MA BE SMART AND ATLETIC KTHXBAI COACH"; event though he's 21. (With a baby on the way.)

GENNA

ONE MORE

DAY

KTHX

I NEED BABY NAO!~

IM SORRY BUT TOMORROW I PROMISE. D8

I would love to do a friend event 8D

---

Genna: As you know shes pregnant and the wife of Wess. She's childish but very friendly. She's now 20 since her birthday past ;D

Isaac: A caring 19 year old but with a saddened past. He would often think about his family more than friends.

Michael: A surgeon at a local hospital. He only failed one operation but it was his "family member" sadly. He doesn't like to talk about it. But I'm about releasing his secret when he's really good friends with someone. He is 22.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend event plz! [Solved =)]   Friend event plz! [Solved =)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend event plz! [Solved =)]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: RP Discussion :: Roleplay Search - One-on-one-
Jump to: