Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : New Beginnings [Open] Balladdecmotm

New Beginnings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:17 am

Spring--a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. It was a new start for him, a new town. He could start a new name for himself, but he much preferred himself as he was now. He trekked down that steep slope of a hill, if he could do that, then he could climb the mountains of the Alps. Of course, he almost slipped a few times and mumbled curses in a foreign language that he would only understand. It was his first day in town; Adel scanned over the horizons behind his spectacles with slight interest, it was small. He could get used to this place, hopefully.

Once he was finally at the bottom of the hill, everything had suddenly felt fresher, smelled cleaner, and the like. He smiled weakly, but it quickly disappeared from his face, humming softly to himself. This place looked calm enough, he held his hands behind his back.

Adel snorted; he had always preferred Winter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : New Beginnings [Open] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Pamela set her book down and adjusted her headband. Pammy liked spring, but she didn't like what it had done to her schedule. Pamela liked to sleep in, but not her body. Her internal clock had been waking her up wayyyy to early in the morning lately, forcing her to go out and, against her will, enjoy the morning. I better get home. Pamela thought. She started down the hill, but tripped over herself and went crashing down.
"Ouch." Pammy groaned, lifting herself off the ground. "Why am I such a klutz, and where's my book?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

He stood there at the bottom for a moment, letting his eyes take in the beauty scenery--he hadn't seen land like this in a long time, not since he was a child. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds around him, hearing little birds chirp and the distant sounds of waves crashing. A relaxed sigh came from his lungs--Adel could certainly get used to this place. Everything was so calm and relaxing until something came crashing down in an alarming close distance to himself. He quickly looked over and touched his glasses, as if to make sure he wasn't seeing things. It appeared to be a girl and she had come rolling down the hill, landing near himself. He made no move to help her, not wanting to risk the chance of her being crazy and her attacking him for some small reason. "Are you okay?" He asked out of some small sense of sympathy, still holding his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

"Used to it." Pamela grumbled getting up. She brushed herself off and picked up her book. Shoot, lost my place. she thought. Pamela has always been tripping and falling ever since she was young, so she was completely used to it. "Thanks anyway." Pamela glanced up at the man standing in front of her. She examined him for a moment, and then confirmed out loud, "German."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

The way she responded, Adel merely nodded at. As long as she wasn't doubling over in some sort of agonizing pain, Adel found no reason to be worried. "No problem." He simply answered back, turning his attention back towards the other scenery--was that a waterfall he heard in the distance? My, there were certainly many features he would enjoy about this place. She was staring at him, Adel merely stood confidently tall with his hands behind his back. She spoke a single word about him, his brows pushed together and glanced back towards her, "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : New Beginnings [Open] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

A woman, wearing a sling, was dressed in hot pink jeans, and had a white tank top with pink floral print, stumbled around the area. Her long hair flowed behind her, while her big brown eyes darted about like a rabbit. Not seeing anyone, she inhaled the spring air, and fell down gracefully on the grass. "I'm so tired," she mutters to herself, turning her head to look at an inch worm scrambling up a tall blade of grass.

It was soooooo peaceful.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm

"You're German." Pamela said again, this time she smiled. "I can tell by you accent and appearence. Plus, I've read many books by German authors, not that it really has to do with anything, I've also been to Germany once. Lovely place."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:48 pm

"I highly doubt my appearance has anything to do with my nationality." Adel sniffed, he turned his attention from her. She spoke about his home and he made no move really, he wasn't just about to break down into some complete breakdown about missing home. "It is a lovely place." He merely agreed. Allowing his violet eyes to look around, he spied a young woman lying in the grass, but once again didn't make any move. People certainly looked carefree, as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Pamela laughed. "Suppose it was just a hunch though, so don't get so defensive." Pamela placed her book and her jean's pocket. "I'm Pamela, by the way." Not that she'd normally introduce herself, but right now she really didn't care all that much. "Nice you meet you I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [Open]   New Beginnings [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley-
Jump to: