Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Month of horrors.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:36 am

(ok you all may post now! this thread will end on the last day of october... and will come back next years october.)

Vivian Smiled as her parents kissed ehr on the cheek. "Good luck viv... we trust you will stay safe!" Vivians mother cried. Vivians father had trouble letting go of her hand. He couldnt say anything, and he was holding back tears.

Vivian waited at the door. It was a glowing wall that felt cold stanging near it. She held ehr breath and took a step into the door. Vivian opened her eyes to see a bunch of trees around ehr just like in the story books. She held tight onto her broom and decided to wait for the next person to come out.

"Sure is creepy here!" She said to herself as she sat on her floating broom. She stared at the place she appeared at with big eyes waiting to see somone flash out of no where.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Month of horrors. Bellnov

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:46 am

Bree waited for this day. She was thirsty for blood, she never had drunk it which was weird for a vampire like her. She also wanted to see her family and friends. She ran to the doorway, hoping to be the first to be there. Up ahead she could see those green trees as always and the moon showing in the sky. She was terribly excited.

"It's not that creepy, I've lived there for fifteen years in that world,"

Bree said pointing to the tall buildings ahead. She could see posters on wooden poles, she looked closely and saw her face on those pictures in big letters saying "MISSING". They're still looking for her? She showed no emotion.

"I'm thirsty,"

She complained, waiting to get out of this world. She was impatient waiting for those other monsters. "Come on guys! You're going to miss your chance!" She shouted behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:13 am

Vivian grew bored and sat right on her broom. She wiggled her legs then the broom shot up into the air. She flew over the forest at a good speed. She went over a waterfall getting splashed by the water sprays.

The sun was rising and the mountains at dawn looked gorgeous. Vivian was taken back at the sights. She flew down behind a building and hopped off the broom amazed at such a place. She walked through the poster covered city. "Missing." Vivian said to herself as she red one of the posters. just then a group of teenagers walked past and one of the boys hollered at her and threw a soda can at her. "Ready for Halloween hu?!" The teens laughed and walked away.Vivian ran after them and put her hand on the boys for head. "hmmm....." she she said as she red his thoughts 'oh my god...what is this girl doing to me? If I didn't have a girlfriend I would-' Just then she was shoved by a girl and the teens walked off again.

She walked past a store with her broom in hand. She looked through the glass windows to see plastic people covered in what they labeled witch clothing. Vivian laughed as she passed.

She flew back to the spot where she was waiting for more people to arrive. She sat on the ground plucking grass.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Month of horrors. Hdbadge

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:11 am

His sense of direction was not to be joked about. As easy as it is to be able to take candy from a baby, is how easy it is for Aiden to get lost. Every year he would go to the human world, but always managed to get himself lost. He has been walking around the forest for a couple hours now, knowing he would get lost left his house early to find his way. It wasn't per say... successful. His clumsiness also hindered his way to get to the doorway to the human world. His head and tail were covered in branches and leaves from going through bushes, and mud caked on his pants from crawling through little tunnels, although all those were unnecessary ways to get to the appointed area.

I’m going to have to wash up before I meet with him… He thought to himself imagining what he looked like right now.

His ears perked up at the sound of footsteps, a couple of people at the most headed another direction, and they were laughing. One boy commented about Halloween so he followed behind them discretely. Not far away, he could clearly hear what sounded like an impatient person to hurry up. Then, a young mage of mere teen years came up to one of the members of the crowd and placed a hand on his head.

A mage…probably

As quickly as she placed the hand on his head, another girl pushed the mage aside and continued walking. Aiden looked around his surroundings and noticed others in crowds or by themselves. Near them was a door; the door to the human world. He sat himself under a tree propping one leg up and resting his arm on it. Aiden took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He made it.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Vivian could hear footsteps. She could sense a strong arora near. She followed the energy through trees. he then saw a boy leaned up against a tree. "Hello there...Whom might you be?" Vivian asked as she gently sat down on her broom and crossed her legs. "Im Vivian...a simple witchling." She said rolling her eyes and smiling. "I was starting to think that no one was going to come this year." Vivian laughed as she swayed back and forth on her broom."It sure is pretty out here...isnt it." She smiled.

"You look a bit tense...am I talking to much?" Vivian said as she covered her mouth with her hands.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Month of horrors. Afsangelaward-4

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm

This year was going to be the year. Of course, years met nothing to a fairy. Time was meaningless. Every day was simply a period of light; every night was simply a period of darkness. And then it just went on like that. However, time had somehow made itself known to a young fairy known as Lily Rose. Ever since that day, time had meant everything to her. Everyday passed meant one day closer to meeting with her cherished friend. But ever since that fateful day when her friend hadn't shown, time was both precious and a burden. Still, hope could not be lost. It was almost impossible for a fairy.

This is the place.

Of course, she really didn't need to verify that with herself. She had come and gone many times from here. The forests in the human world were very similar to that of the world she came from. Except, the vegetation where she lived never died. It still sent shivers down her tiny spine every time her eyes laid themselves on the dead trees and barren grounds. Lily took in a deep breath of the cool, crisp air, and took out her wand. She mumbled some words to herself, and before she knew it, she was the size of a human. However, her wings had disappeared. They always did that when she grew. Though Lily hadn't quite figured out why yet. Lily Rose started down the forest trail. Her golden curls bouncing as she walked. It would be very soon before she spotted others like her as well. Not fairies, per say, but creatures that came from the same place she did.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:05 pm

More footsteps were heared. Vivian quickly jumped off her brrom. "Wait here...unless you are far to busy!" Vivian laughed. She followed the footsteps deeper in the forest. She neared the door. She stopped and flung her hole body behind a bush hesitant to show herself to the girl that walked down the trail. "Oooooow!" Vivian said as she landedf on a bed of roses. "That hurt!" Vivian said rolling out of her hiding spot.

Vivian jumped up into the air and onto her broom. "Oh...do forgive me!" She laughed as she wiped away some blood off her legs. "I jsust am worried...but your arora indecates that you are no human!" She said smiling. "I was thinking that I showed my true self to a human...but my lovley that would get me grounded for years and years to come!" Vivian laughed. "Now do tell me...what are you, who are you, and what are you going to do this fine month?" Vivian asked as she rolled onto her bask on the broom.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Lily Rose heard speaking off in the distance. She could understand, but she could not speak it. Then, one of them approached her and went flying off her broom and into some roses. This startled Lily Rose a bit, but she composed herself and calmly went over to the girl. Her steps almost soundless, like air. Slowly, she leaned down to the girl’s legs and laid her hand on them, a soft mint green light shown from under her hand. Then, she slowly pulled away and the scrapes were gone. Lily Rose stood back up and smiled softly at the girl. Clearly she was from the same world as her, and she appeared to be a young mage. And quite an excitable one at that. Lily Rose opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it. She turned her head the other way and her long curly hair covered her face.

"Etu, en vivan la sinna dou." she said. Which meant, "I'm sorry, I cannot speak your language." Her face flushed with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:30 pm

"Well then... I shall thank my parents when I get home!" Vivian smiled. "They had me study your langauge...ever since I was five" Vivian laughed. "I cant exactly speak it...but I understand it, and to think I always scolded them say I would never need to know this!" she laughed again. "Oh and thank you!" Vivian smiled as she rubbed her legs.

Vivian thought for a second. She then swirled her hand around a few times and sent sparkles flying from her hand. She then caught the sparkles and smooshed them into one big golden and silver sparkling flower. "For you M`lady!" Vivian smiled holding out the flower to Lily.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Lily looked at the flower for a moment. Then, she smiled gratefully at the girl and took it. "Den pai." She said in her soft velvet-like voice. "Thank you." Then, it occured to her to ask the young witch if you knew anything about her friend. Perhaps she knew something. "Retta na itoolo, nour, tuliyta nuttr greo nafoo la? Fa meano nutta orge bae haz ga mwo bvuta nes." Lily bit her bottom lip and stared at the ground. "Exuse me, um, by chance do you know of a girl? She used to be my friend and I am looking for her."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 pm

She thought for a moment. "Well...I met a group of girls and boys earlyer...other then that not really." Vivian said as she looke sympatheticly at Lily. "I could help find her if you wish." Vivian offered as she twirled arouond on her broom.

The sun began to set once more. The time really flys when you are in the human world.
Vivian spun on her broom to where she was sitting right on ehr broom. "Would you like to go look for her?" Vivian offered.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Lily nodded. "Buto." "Yes." Her dear friend's face appeared crystal clear in her mind, where it was forever imprinted. Lily hurriedly started in the direction the young witch had come from. Maybe this year would finally be the year. Lily had often avoided other creatures like her. Some were friendly, but others scared her. Plus, she only came to the human world for one reason only, and maybe with the witch's help, she would finally get to see her human girl again. Still, she wished she could remember how long it had been.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:01 pm

"Ok now...once we get to town pretend you cant speak... the humans are close minded and wont exept ...what they casll creatures." Vivian said as she hopped off her broom as she neared the town. She could see people starting to close shops and lock the doors of homes. She could also make out groups of teens and adults starting to walk around the sidewalks. The sun ahd set now and it was perfect for sneaking around.

Vivian gripped onto her broom tight. "Ok now...you may have cans thrown at you...just a warning." Vivian laughed as she stepped into thje open and stretched acting as if she had taken a long sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 pm

His ears twitched; someone was coming. He opened his eyes and saw the mage from earlier walk right to him and sat herself on her broom. She started introducing herself, swaying back and forth on the broom which was nauseous. He didn't reply and sooner or later she left; but she said she was coming back. He shrugged. The moment he looked up the mage, what looked like she tripped, fell into the bush. A small smile appeared onto his lips. Then, a girl of golden curls went over to the girl and started healing her.

A fairy.

Then she started speaking in her own language. Sadly, he did not know any of it so he bluntly ignored it. Once again he shrugged as he thought to himself that this could be counted as eavesdropping; but he couldn't help it. The mage apparently could understand the fairy quite well which surprised him. He tried ignoring them which worked. It was soon sunset. At dark he would go to see his "father". Aiden stood up and made his ears and tails go away temporarily and stretched.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Lily Rose tipped her head to one side, obviously confused. Still, this witch seemed to know what she was talking about, so she went along with it. There was a soft crackling of leaves. There was someone else. But why hadn't she noticed before? Perhaps it was just being in this world. It made sensing a change in her surroundings harder. "Fernen icklo nas?" She asked looked over the witch's shoulder and over towards where she had heard the sound. "Is there someone there?" Without waiting for an answer, Lily Rose started to make her way through the trees. There. That was it. A wolf boy. Lily Rose felt a shudder roll down her back.
The sun was going down, and soon it would be dark. Fairies glowed when it was dark, but they couldn’t see a thing. "Non etu, fudne solu ja desu er. Nwe el dongo wqi bdfa. Wernty, so." She said softly. "I'm sorry, this will have to wait till morning. I'm afraid I’m useless in the dark. I thank you for your kindness, though." Before the girl could answer, Lily Rose transformed back into her normal size, and headed off into the direction of the wolf boy. There had been rumors. Rumors of humans who had discovered their existance. The witch girl would be fine, she could blend in as long as she didn't use magic. The same went for Lily, but that wolf boy was different. There was something off. Or maybe is waas just her nerves acting up again.

"Hana goui." She whispered as she passed by the wolf boy.
"Be caucious."
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 pm

As he was stretching he noticed the one with golden hair look this way. The girl was slowly beginning to glow as the sun was nearly set, comfirming she was a fairy. She then said something in her own language and began to transform back into her real size.

So small.

The fairy came towards him. He wondered why a fairy would have any business with a werewolf. Then again there was that mage. She passed by and murmured something he couldn't understand. He sighed. As soon as the sun set his tail and ears popped back out. He looked up at the moon; it wasn't quite a full moon yet. Aiden sighed in relief. He started brushing off branches and leaves from his clothes. It wasn't quite dark enough for him to head out. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:43 am

Vivian nodded as the fairy turned small. She started to glow like a candle. "Plase M`lady...you may stay with me if you wish, I shall protect you from any dwellers of the forest that wish to capture you!" Vivian smiled. She took off her cat hat. "I know its small...but you may hide under my hat and we can continue the investigation." Vivian offered as she followed Lily.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 am

Bree soon saw others come. Still the witch, a werewolf, then a fairy. She raised her eyebrows by what the fairy was saying in a different language. She couldn't understand. She shrugged and grinned a little. Bree's kind of vampire was rare, population was so low there was barely any others. Her blood craving wasn't that big, her throat wasn't dry but she would like some blood. But only human blood was good for her. The others around her, she could tell it was disgusting.

"What are you guys waiting for?"

She asked them. She remembered how to not reveal her identity to others until Halloween, or possibly never. She turned into her bat form and went in front of the others, squeaking something no one could understand. It wasn't dusk yet, but close. It was abnormal for a bat to go out in daylight. But she could hide for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 am

Aiden yawned. He wanted dusk to come soon so he could go quickly. He couldn't hide his ears and tail for long which was a problem. Then his nose started to itch. It was a sign that a vampire was near. He sniffed the air and pinpointed the vampire that was not far from him. He wondered why he didn't notice until now.

Is she a pureblood? How rare..

She yelled out something about why we hadn't left yet, and while he was glancing she turned into a bat. A bummer he didn't see a good look "human" form; instead it was just a blur. She came right towards us and started squeaking in bat language. Aiden cringed a bit because his hearing was more sensitive than others. It was high and annoying. Its true that vampires and werewolves don't mix well, and are enemies; however since they didn't do anything to him, he didn't bother them either. He doesn't hate nor like them; A neutral feeling really. Although his werewolf instincts still holds a distaste in vampires. He tried to supress it as much as he can and only gave a frown as she approached.
His mouth twitched as it glided in front of him. He gave no answer as he didn't like speaking unless it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Vivian couldnt help but giggle at the distressed bat. "Ok then...would you like to rAce?!" Vivian suggested to the vamp as she hopped onto her broom. "My broom versus your wings!" Vivian said as she flew up into the air.

Vivian stood on her broom as it flew around. She flew in circles and in and out the trees. "Bet you cant catch me!" She laughed as she spun around an stuck her tounge out. She spun back around just in time to smash her face into a branch. She fell off the broom. She spiraled into the ground face first. The broom spiraled after her and hit her on the head. Vivian stayed there laying on the ground to hurt to get up. She felt tired now and decided she could sleep on the ground right there.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:24 am

Bree hated this somewhat. Her powers were just out of control they turn her into bat a random times. It confused her, she was a pureblood and she can't control herself. But then the witch asked for a race and got a headstart. She was a little annoyed but she followed her until she smacked herself with a branch. She was able to turn back to her orginal form.

"Remember, look both ways,"

She said, putting her hands on her hips. She reluctantly grabbed her arm to help her up. "Never know what's going to catch ya," She continued.

Realizing that they didn't go that far, she looked back at the other two. Lycans and Vampires didn't go well together. Although, she didn't really count him as an enemie. Someone she just dislikes, barely talks to or communication. While the fairy, she didn't know how they would react. Although she spoke a whole different language which was rather confusing.

She looked back at the door, there was still more to come.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:23 am

Vivian was pulled up by the vamp. "Erf...thatnks!" Vivian said as she tryed to smile while she rubbed her head. It was pitch black now. There were lights from buildings shining bright.

Vivian sat down on the cool grass. She ran her fingtips through the grass. Her purple and green hair blew in her face as a sharp wind came running through. "So what are all of you guys doing this year?" Vivian said as she looked at the three creatures. She already knew what Lily was doing. "I dont know what Im doing other then helping my fairy friend here track down this girl." Vivian yawned as she started to curl up onto a tree stump. She nuzzled up to ehr broom.

Vivian suddenly realized she was cold. She moved her hands and tree branchs fell onto the ground infront of her. She then rubbed her hands togetehr and sent sparks flying at the sticks. The sticks burst into flames and sent a warm air around them all.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:51 am

He quickly looked down to hide a smile. He knew it was mean, but he couldn't help it. It was a totally unexcepted outcome. He watched the vampire lecture the witch and propped her back up to standing position. Aiden felt eyes on him and looked back up to see the vampire staring at him. He watched as the witch sat in the grass. She asked a question which he ignored. It wasn't really any of their business what he was doing. It was the same thing every year. He shrugged and replied in his head

Going to see my patron.
Not that anyone could hear.
The witch curled up againest the tree, and soon made a warm fire. He had to admit it felt good. It was getting chilly. This was a rathre interesting lot. A witch, fairy, vampire and a werewolf. He looked up at the moon. It was almost at the correct spot, slowly making its way up. As soon as the moon took its place at the highest point of the sky, he would be able to transform into a wolf and go through the human forest so he wouldn't be seen by anyone to his "father". For now, he was curious of the other three, but didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 am

Vivian couldnt help but feel akward around the werewolf. "you dont talk much do you?" She said as she pulled out a few blankets from her bag. She tossed one towards the vamp and the other smaller one towards the fairy. She also hesitaited to ahnd one to the werewolf.

Vivian pulled a medium pink one over her shoulders and stared with half asleep eyes at the werewolf. "Its ok...I mean we all come from the same world! There is no reason to be shy." She yawned as she rolled onto her side and stared off at the door.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:08 am

Bree grinned a bit. Noticing that the witch was good enough to walk on her own, she let go. She soon started a little fire which sent a warm feeling inside her. It somehow reminded her of home. All of her siblings would sit around the fireplace while having hot chocolate while her parents were gone. It sent her chills, what woudl they think if their own daughter was a vampire? Even a pureblood? She turned her back towards the others, letting the warmth getting to her back only.

They had anti-vampire weapons which would kill herself instead of humans. The witch asked something on what they were going to do in the human world.

"Probably, see my family,"

She said quietly, trying not to say the fact she might be killed by them. She was dreading to see them but also to let them know she was still alive so she had to come. Soon a blanket was thrown at her. She looked at it for a few seconds and wrapped it around her body. It was true, that lycan didn't talk so much. But she didn't want to befriend him, it was literally a bad idea to befriend a lycan if you were a vampire.

"Thank you,"

She said to the witch who looked half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Month of horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Month of horrors.   Month of horrors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Month of horrors.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: