Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I thought this was funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I thought this was funny Bellnov

I thought this was funny Empty
PostSubject: I thought this was funny   I thought this was funny EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm

So this morning I was palying Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar because i was bored. So after i played a couple of days it was "Winter year 2 friday the 13th"

AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

A BLIZZARD CAME 8D

So I was laughing so much xD

A leats I found a flouride (?) It look like a pink diamond for a second but it wasn't xD

But i thought this was funny and I saw it coming xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
rosea

Female Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was funny   I thought this was funny EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:49 pm

i think that's pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was funny   I thought this was funny EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 am

Lol, that sucks. I hate it when a blizzard arrives! I can't do anything! Well, except on Grand Bazaar I think. But yeah, I think I made that same mistake. I was all like WOW! Are you freaking kidding me?! A pink- oh no it isn't. DARNED IT! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I thought this was funny Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was funny   I thought this was funny EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Lily Evans wrote:
Lol, that sucks. I hate it when a blizzard arrives! I can't do anything! Well, except on Grand Bazaar I think. But yeah, I think I made that same mistake. I was all like WOW! Are you freaking kidding me?! A pink- oh no it isn't. DARNED IT! Sad

In GB you can go out in the blizzards/hurricanes. Its just the strength of the wind that bothers me and sometimes my animals go out by themselves which annoys me. So I have to push them into one corner and make sure they dont get out xD

In the winter you can see Ore stones around. Theres a big chance you might get scrap metal. But when I found a flouride I was like. IM SO GONNA WIN THIS BAZAAR THIS WEEK.

Recently my chicken died of old age D: MY FIRST CHICKEN. When I heard the music I was like "This isnt good D:"

ANYWAYS, watch out for friday the 13th on your HM games. They're pretty sneeky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was funny   I thought this was funny EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 am

Aww, poor chicky. And man, I hate it when that happens. I'm like *shooooooove!!!!* and they are like Nooooo! *moves another way* Then I'm like Grrrr!

Yeah, I really love those snow things - they gave me the opportunity in the winter to make the herb perfume with the rare flowers for Ivan. <3 I thought this was funny 748981 I love Ivan Very Happy

Lol what about Friday 13th? Something odd/special happen in the games then? I can't quite remember, since I've misplaced my DS. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought this was funny   I thought this was funny Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought this was funny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: