Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Bellnov

Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Empty
PostSubject: Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]   Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:18 am

"....I think I trust you with my information,"

Full Name: Celeste Marie Everdeen
Nicknames: C.C.
Birthday: Summer 27

"Please, don't look at me that way,"

- Height: 5’6”
- Eye Color: Celeste’s eyes are distracting but somewhat beautiful emerald green.
- Hair: Celeste has long brown and reddish hair. She usually wears ribbons in her hair when she feels like it or if it’s humid out.
- Clothing: She wears somewhat stylish but comfortable clothing. She is bundled up well in the winter. In the spring she wears long sleeves until later in the season until it gets warmer. In the summer she wears colorful tank tops and skirts with flip-flops. Occasionally a flower in her hair. In the fall she starts wearing sweaters and jeans again until its winter.
- Picture:
Spoiler:

"If you need to know just ask me, If I trust you,"

-Family:

Celeste came from a big, busy, and bustling Family. So they lived in a fairly big house, of course not a mansion. She was the second youngest girl, which made her the second youngest sibling in the family. There were a lot of arguments in the family, especially with the kids, fighting over things. They all went to the same school district while their parents were busy with their jobs. Her parents were well educated and had good jobs and had a good salary. But her Mother only cared about shelter, food, and clothing. While her father only cared about respect and maturity in his children.

Celeste was just the girl who sat in her room and read a book, studied, and just did anything to keep herself from boredom. All the sisters shared a room and all the brothers shared a room, all though they did have a lot of rooms left.

Kimberly- Celeste’s caring mother and avoided her father due to being abusive to the children and to herself. She made the most money in the family and cared more about her children and always warned them when their father came home or was about to do something.

John- Celeste’s abusive father. If any sibling did something horrible you would get slapped or hit. He had a good job but made less than his wife.

Zach- The eldest brother/sibling and always protected his siblings from trouble. He is well educated and usually the one to take the pain from protecting his fellow siblings. He died from many abusive attacks and died in the hospital due to bleeding internally.

Marissa- The eldest sister and second eldest sibling. She would always scold the eldest brother for always trying to be protective. She was although gullible but headstrong. She was the most prissy and ordered her family around other than her brother Zach.

Jonathan- The second eldest brother/ third eldest sibling. He was quiet and barely spoke. He followed his father’s ordered and not try to be beaten. He was somewhat scared and terrified of his father. He had a close bond with Celeste and usually they would both study together.

Weston- The third eldest brother/ third youngest sibling. He was a hyper little fellow and usually never followed his fathers orders. Due to this he was usually the one who got beaten and ended up getting hurt. Died to abusive attacks.

Violet- The youngest of the family. She was very timid and had a high fear of her father. The mother would always try to stop her husband from hurting her since she was so young.

-Character Personality Pros:

Despite her past she is actually smart and good at hiding secrets or anything about her. She is timid and doesn’t trust people at first but once she starts to get to know you better she opens up. She is trustworthy, loyal and humble and friendly. She is very protective of herself due to her past and also protective of others. Her deal is if you save her, she saves you. Or the other way around. She is somewhat nice but if she doesn’t trust you she gets a little headstrong.

-Character Personality Flaws:

She gets headstrong if she gets mad at you or doesn’t trust you. She’s not all that talkative and quiet. She hates noises like arguments, pans clanging together, anything loud bothers her and she can’t concentrate. Once she gets scared she trembles from fear and just stands there like a deer which means she’s not a quick thinker. She never believes in logic, myths, or beliefs. She believes the Harvest Goddess is just a myth because she never helped her in her past

Celeste loves sweet things that satisfy her sweet tooth although she is healthy and could basically eat anything, she at least eats once sweet thing once in awhile. She loves cute things like teddy bears. She loves flowers but her favorite is the chrysanthemum. She loves every color except red, black, gray, any dark color scares her.

She isn’t a big fan of jewelry but she loves bracelets.

-Dislikes:

Celeste hates storms that scare her and abusive parents. She hates the Harvest goddess for not helping not only for herself but for her mother and siblings and help her father go to prison for abusing his own children. She hates the color red because it’s the same color as blood and she always smells and sees it everyday back in her childhood.

She hates makeup because she thinks it makes you look somewhat weird.

-Extra Information:

Celeste was born in a big family with only one caring parent, her mother. Their father treated his six children like soldiers and whoever did not follow his orders was beaten and usually beaten to death which every child had to watch and not say a word or make a sudden move. The mother had to follow his orders to but she tried every single move to divorce him but it never worked out.

They once tried to run away and leave their items but that failed and everyone was beaten brutally. They also tried to call the police, and as always it never worked out. The kids also grew hungry because their father cared about luxury so there were food shortages and usually had to sleep with empty stomachs.

The school always worried about them but their father always said to not mention anything about home. It saddened them but whatever they had to do to not get beaten, they had to follow their father’s orders.

Years later Zach and Weston died being brutally abused. The family was saddened for days and was terrified of their father. The siblings became even scared to leave their own home because of their mother, what would happen if they all moved out?

Celeste too had been abused badly and suggested by her mother to go to the doctor after school and she would tell her husband that she was at a study group at school. They did tests on her and had a genetic disease. This surprised her, she would think that something in her body was damaged but in her genetic disease she would have heart attacks often and needed a pacemaker implanted into her heart. This frightened her but whatever could help her she would do it.

She told her mother and she could see her face, it will be hard but they could make through it. Due to many cover ups with their father they actually made through with the surgery.

Years later Celeste graduated from college and medical school in dreams to help others.

"I want to help others! I will not accept death!"

Harvest World Dream Job: Nurse

Last edited by 35bell on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]   Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 am

Celeste's Journal
"Touch it and your dead"

Heart Events
"Hmm, I don't about this love thing"

Cody-
"I'm not so sure if I can trust him just yet. He looked such in a hurry though,"
Surprises [Black heart event]

Friend Events
"Friends....? I never really had friends before..."

Special Events
"I never experienced events like these!"

Other Events
"..."

Last edited by 35bell on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]   Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 am

Friendship Sayings-

Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thpurple"....."
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thorange"......Hello"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thblue"...I guess I can trust you,"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Brown"..You know, maybe we could go somewhere? You know this week.."
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thyellow "You know, lets hang out more!"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thblack"Your not that bad!"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thwhite "Hey! Let's go slow poke!"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thred "Best friend?.....I feel so special,"

Romance Sayings-

Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thpurple"....."
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thorange"......Hello"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thblue"...I guess I can trust you,"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Brown"..You know, maybe we could go somewhere? You know this week.."
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thyellow"I'm starting to trust you, maybe your not that bad at all,"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thblack"Uhh, I really got to go, I-I'm sorry!"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thwhite "-blush-...My face is not red! It's just cold,"
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thred "I Love you~ I'm surprised I can actually say that,"

Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thpurple[Everyone]
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thorange
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thblue
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Brown
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thyellow
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thblack
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thwhite
Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Thred

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]   Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 am

Family Album

An scrapbook tucked inside in her shelf. It's pretty easy to see since its the only green book inside her shelf.

Zach-
“I miss him, he was a big guy but a soft heart. He wanted to be a police officer or something,”
Spoiler:

Marissa-
“She’s nice, but she always worried about herself. I heard she got married and had five kids! She’s a lawyer also”
Spoiler:
Marissa and her daughter, Joy.

Jonathan-
“I remember the times we had together I wish I could see him again.”

Spoiler:

Weston-
“ He was always fun to joke around with…but…-sigh”
Spoiler:

Violet-
“Violet Violet~ She was always scared of the tiniest things and was very timid,”
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]   Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character] Empty

Back to top Go down

Celeste Everdeen [3rd Character]
Page 1 of 1