Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 am

Jaron walked into the bar with his usual smile. His hair glittered in the light of the chandelier. He smiled lightened the bar a tiny bit and lifted the atmosphere. It was small but very nice. Everything was clean and pretty. The wood was polish and shiny. When he took steps on it his shoes would click one after another. He walked up the steps and grabbed the microphone. His feet clattered and the microphone squealed loudly. He covered it so it would squeal anymore and he walked down the stairs with a smile on his face. Behind him some music played and he started to tap his feet and clap his hands.

He then started to sing. It was quite loud and echoed throughout the town square. After a few seconds the song was over and he smiled and bowed. His hair kept shape as he bowed his head. He walked off the steps and grabbed a drink. It was a cocktail the only thing he ever drank. The table he sat at was clean. His eyes scanned everything. The red glowed like the red moon that was outside. He smiled and let out a silent sigh. He was lonely with no one to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Meeting Two Hdbadge

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 am

It was late, and the moon was shining a brilliant red. It must be a Harvest Moon. She was heading towards the the Bar which she heard was quiet famous for their wine. Aliegha licked her lips thinking of the taste of wine. There were many different types, so she decided to check them all out. Her cousin luckily gave most of her money to her so she had some change to spare.

As she arrived she heard music being played. It wasn't her taste, but it certainly wasn't bad. Taking a look inside it was rather clean which she was glad for. Aliegha wasn't a fan of dust and all those things that can stain your clothes. It was one of her major pet peeves. Suddenly a huge squeal erupted from the Bar. Some guy apparently was holding the microphone. He quickly covered the microphone and the squeal started to fade much to her comfort.

She looked away and made her way to the bar. The further she went in, the louder the music got. Aliegha winced. She wasn't a fan of loud places but quickly shook her head. She was here for the wine. There was some free wine that was up for tasting so she decided to take a glass full. It was getting crowded so she had to move away from the wine jar. Looking around she saw tables packed with people. Her eyes settled on a table with the same guy who made the microphone squeal. She didn't want to go over there but she had no choice and plus the table was clean.

Aliegha slowly walked up to the table and said to the guy,

"Excuse me sir, may I sit here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Jaron raised his head. A slim girl stood in front of him. She looked about 19 or 20 but he couldn’t tell very well. He smiled nicely looked at the girl. He face matched the light from the moon. His very clean table was placed beside the window. The girls purple eyes looked blood stained from the red moon and he stared for a bit before answering. “Certainly!” He said as he drank his third cocktail. His shirt was just washed along with his pants. The shined white and not a stain on them. Luckily he also had a shower so he didn’t smell bad.

His smile just stuck around even though people talked behind his back and he could hear it. They were talking about his gender preference, he sighed in anger and yet sadness. He had no friends an no family he could remember. He ordered another cocktail to cover up his gloominess. He smiled and slowly drank the blueberry cocktail. He got up from his chair and looked at the girl, “I’ll be right back” He laughed before walking up to the microphone again. He started to sing yet another song but it was a little slower.

When he finished the song he walked back with a smile. He shifted his body in a dance type way. He sat back down and smiled and ordered a couple of drinks. He looked at the girl nicely, “Is there anything you would like? Ill get it for you.” He said making a order for a slice of some chocolate shortcake.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm

She awaited his answer, but took so long that she turned to leave but at the corner of her eye, saw a smile creep across his face. He looked at her for a quite a while, then drank his cocktail and finally replied. The guy looked clean and fresh looking. Not a single wrinkle or stain in sight. Of course she was pleased she didn't choose anyone with a foul apperance in clothing.

People's eyes were intent on him from the surrounding tables. Their hands were covering their faces which made them oh so obvious they were talking about him. She wondered why.

Did he not notice people talking about him? How can he keep a smile on his face?

The guy just sighed and motioned the waiter for another cocktail. He drank it then told her he would be back. Aliegha's eyes followed him going to the mic again. She winced and places one hand over her ear just in case there was going to be another squeal. Luckily it didn't happen and he started singing. It was a slower song than the one before, but then it started getting faster with more tempo to it.

His voice isn't bad..

After the song she was speechless. He came back and sat down to order more drinks. Then he asked if she wanted anything. It was an offer she didn't have to accept, but she did anyway.

"Uhm... anything is fine with me." She murmured while tasting her wine. It had a smokey, peppery, raspberry flavor to it. It was simply, delicious. She gracefully sat down on the chair across from him.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 am

Jaron smiled and looked at her. His eyes flickered a crimson red then they went back to normal. He liked this girl. She was talking to him and didn’t think any different of him. But then again she didn’t know who he was. This after all, was the very first time they met. The lights dimmed down and everyone went silent. Jaron stabbed his cake with his fork and ate it slowly. The chocolate was so sweet it had strawberries on it. They were also glazed in chocolate. How was it so tasty? How did they make it? He whispered in the waiters ear asking what it was made of. They said it was top secret and he wasn’t suppose to know. Out side clouds rolled in and the winds picked up. It worried him but for now he ignored it. “ Could I please have some black wine and some……..” He thought for a second what else a girl would like. It was hard, because this girl was special. “May I also have some vanilla short cake?” He said with a smile before the waiter walked off with the order.

He drank the other cocktail with a smile. The talking behind his back was getting aggravating and the winds outside didn’t help any. They howled, it must have brought down a power line. He sighed and looked at the waiter who brought the food. A folded napkin was on his side of the table. He slid it over to the teal haired girl. He also handed her the cake and black wine. The wine had many healthy herbs in it but yet had some zing to it. He smiled handing it to her. By this time it had started to rain. “Its getting bad outside. I wonder if it’s a hurricane?” He laughed but was quite worried about it. After all his house was a little ways from here.

His smile shined as the power went out. It was a good thing there was candles, and better yet he had a flashlight. He put it on the table and pulled out some matches. He slowly light a match and then perked up a fire on the candles. “ This is gonna be fun! Were stuck here until tomorrow. Or better yet until the storm lightens up.” He smiled going up the stairs and grabbing a few blankets that were old. But they were warm and fuzzy. They were also clean.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 am

He smiled at her, so she gave a half smile back. His eyes seemed to flicker red, like the moon outside. It was pretty. The lights suddenly dimmned, and everyone was quiet. The guy slowly ate his chocolate cake which looked really good. She gulped. Aliegha finished drinking her wine and placed the cup on the table. What to do now, she didn't know. At the corner of her eye she saw him whispering into the waiter's ear, wondering what it could be. She heard parts of the conversation about the chococake and recipe. That made her giggle. He was a weird guy, in a good way. He didn't seem that bad.

She gazed outside and saw blotches of darker clouds moving in and immediately knew that a storm was headed this way. Aliegha watched him order more wine and cake and told herself that he had a big appetite. He drank his cocktail, and he seemed a bit irked. Was the people's talking getting louder and louder that even he could hear it? She was about to stand up when the waiter blocked her way, handing him the food, so she sat back down in her chair looking down. Surprisingly he wanted her the food which she took gratefully as her stomach was growling. "Thanks, but for someone you've met only once, you sure are nice." She said munching into the cake. It was a blissful moment. The vanilla wasn't overpowering the fluffy cake inside. She always had a sweet tooth. She took sips of wine and it was amazing as well. That guy had some good tastes.

Rain started falling, heavier and heavier each second. Rain soothed her, just the sound of the rain hitting the windows is good enough for her. The power then went out, probably because of the storm that was brewing. The guy seemed ready for all this and even pulled out a flashlight. He seemed pretty enthusiastic about this whole thing. Aliegha wasn't sure if she liked being trapped in one area for too long. In her mind she hoped it would quickly pass by, or if the rain started dimming she would head out. He got up and gave her some blankets to keep warm. It had a sweet smell to it and wrapped it around her body. "Oh, whats your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Her voice seemed sweet but also lost at the same time. He just smiled it off as he set the candles on the table. People were sitting in there chairs laughing away, but getting a lot louder behind his back. He sigh with a larger smile and went into the bar to get another drink himself. He mixed some fruit and throw them into a pot. There he didn’t smile because no one could see him. He looked at all the happy people having there lives. He felt lonely, no friends no family, no one to talk to when he needed it. He then wiped the smile back on his face and headed back out. The rain had gotten harder, it also started to get colder. It worried him so. If it started to freeze there would be a big problem. it’s a good thing he didn’t feel cold much at all.

He walked back drinking his cocktail. He had a tooth for cocktails, that’s all he drinks at night. He doesn’t get drunk for some reason. Maybe it was due to his head injury. The girl asked a question. He totally forgot to tell her his name. He felt stupid. Why didn’t introduce himself? “ How rude of me, I’m Jaron Belmont. it’s a pleasure to meet you!” He smiled and scratched his head like a little child. It was like he expected, it was freezing rain. There was no way they would get home now, at least not in this weather. Before that she made a nice comment about him. He then thought he would tell her a little bit about himself. He stopped smiling for a moment then looked back at the people behind him with a dirty look.

“Thank you for the nice comment. To tell you the truth I think you’re the only one who doesn’t mind being around me. Most people don’t like me much. Its not like I did anything wrong, its just what I like. But I can keep myself happy for a long time it just gets harder and harder as we go. And I don’t mind buying things for others. It shows perseverance and trust to me. I also cant exactly remember anything before the time I got here either.” He said cracked a small saddened smile at the end of his tiny speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two   Meeting Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Two
Page 1 of 1