Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of Classes [IC]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Rise of Classes [IC] Bellnov

Rise of Classes [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 am

Still accepting!
[Genna wants more guys and low and middle class people >C]
Rated: PG-13
Location: .....The village cause I have no creative names right now
Extra info: high class people know each other already, middle class people know each other, low class knows each other, but high class and low class does not know each other.....ETC.

[You guys can start, I'll jump in soon xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 am

Lianna walked down the village path. It was nice out today, which was good. She loved nice weather. Besides, she took the advantage of the good weather to actuallt venture outside her room, with her parents not knowing.

She took a deep breath of the fresh air. It was nice. If she was stuck in her room all the time, you'd think she'd be light headed from the new air. Not really. She always had her window open. Even though her window was left open, it was at a loss comparted to the wide open space.

Lianna sighed in releif. What was going go happen today? She windered if she would see someone she knew or meet someone else.

"I wonder," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 am

"Daddy! Lets play~"

Hazelle exclaimed tugging at her father's, Derek, shirt. The man slowly turned around and smiled at his precious three year old daughter. She was all dressed up in her best yellow dress with a pink sash around her tiny waist. Costume like pink fairy wings and a fake wand in her hand. Derek couldn't help but chuckle.

"I promise, later,"

He said still giggling. Hazelle pouted and crossed her arms. "Pinky promise?" She said in cute low voice, her brown eyes locked on her father's dark red eyes. Derek crouched down and held out his pinky.

"Pinky promise,"

He said in a whisper. Hazelle smiled and instead of wrapping her pinky around her father's she hugged him around his neck. He hugged her back and got up to leave to get a few errands done. Before she was about to go to her room she gazed at her father again. "Daddy? Can I come with you? Granny is always sleeping," She said in her low voice again.

Derek turned around and grinned. "You would have to get dressed. Here I'll help you,"He said picking up his small daughter and take her to her room.

"I want to wear the blue dress not the pink one this time," She said. Derek couldn't help but laugh. "The pink looks best on you but oh well," He chuckled again.

----

After a awhile the two got outside into the fresh air. Having the habit, Hazelle ran to the pigeons and chased them away. He had to get a few errands done, he motioned his daughter to come near him and hold his hand to he wont loose her.

Taking his usualy path he spotted a woman and looked at her "Are you looking for something, miss?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 am

Lianna looked over at a man who appeared to be talking to her. She had never seen him before, which was no surprise. He seemed like he was in a higher class than her. There was a young girl with him too. She seemed so cute that there was an automatic feeling that made you just want to hug her. Or was that odd?

"Oh, no. I guess not. I was just touring." she said. Who said 'touring' anymore? Not anyone Lianna knew. But Lianna was different and enjoyed to be in her own way.

Lianna didn't have much to say but she was really excited either way. This man was really... He seemed nice. But then leading back to the girl. Was she... His daughter? Surely not sibling.

Even though Lia didn't want to bother this bman, something about her was urging her to talk to him. She didn't want to hold him up on his errands if he had any but she couldn't hold it.

"I'm guessing you two are from the high class...?" she asked slightly, reffering to the man and what seemed like his daughter. Looking around, it was pretty obvious to tell who was in the low, middle, and high class so taking a guess wasn't out of the question. Lianna just hoped she looked like she was in the high class because of her parents. Even if she didn't though, she wanted to keep trying and if it took many people to talk to to finally get the 'acting like a high class person' down and perfected, she would do anything. "You look like it." she added on, a little late from before.

(OOC: Sorry my post is shorter than yours, I'm having a brain block right now XD)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Tabbatha sat down on the balcony to her three story home that also had a basement and a big yard. She looked down at the entrance of the big metal gait with fresh paint and roses wrapped all around it. She sighed as she pulled on her yellow laced collar with a golden and pearl broach.

She set her fingers down on the keys gently. She started to push down on the piano keys moving her hand swiftly. She played the moonlight sonata loud for everyone to hear. She closed her eyes and swayed back and forth as she played. She hummed the song as she played it.

--------------------------------

Maxie awoke to the sound of a piano playing on the other side of the town. She heared Hope singing along to it by singing "da dum da" Maxie got up and pulled his clothes onto him without a care to how messy his hair looked.

He slowly walked down the hall above the bustling store bellow. He looked off the railing to see his brother Harald managing the counter as Lenny his youngest brother swept up the shop. "Morning ma." He said as he knelt by his mothers bed. His mother smiled as she said good morning. Maxie could see it in her eyes that she was weak. His father Lenny II sat on the other side of the bed with Yoyo and Bobo curled up asleep on his lap.

Maxie fled from his house and fast unable to stay near his mother afraid he would only make her worse.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:28 pm

[Your post doesn't have to be longer than mine C:]

Hazelle's eyes sparkled at the lady. But she couldn't help say a little compliment until her father spoke up. " Why yes, It's sort of a pain though," Derek mentioned grinning. He could feel his daughter tugging at his coat. He shifted his dark red eyes to her chocolate brown eyes. He knew that look on her.

"Daddy she's pretty~" She mouthed the words. Derek shook his head which made Hazelle frown. He realized he forgot to introduce himself. "I'm Derek Willow, and this is my daughter, Hazelle Willow," He said. Hazelle smiled widely and turned forward to her.

"It's very nice to meet you!"

Hazelle practically squealed. Derek could hear the moonlight sonata again. It was probably Tabatha. She played well and it usually brought music through out the town.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:59 pm

"I don't know." she started. "Being in the high class would have some benifits, wouldn't it...?" she unconciously asked.

Lianna then smiled. She was able to read the toddler's mouthing. She thought it was cute for a young girl to say that to her father.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Hazelle, Derek." she said, crouching down to be Hazelle's size. "My name's Lianna Carter." she told them. Just looking at young Hazelle's expression made Lianna want to just hug her.

"Aw, she's so adorable!" she thought to herself.

Suddenly, Lianna heard some music. It was beautiful, putting Lianna at a calm state. Derek seemed like he was familiar with it.

"Do you know the person playing this piece of music?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Rise of Classes [IC] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Rebecca-Anne SanClairé peeked into her mother's suite. "Ma mére?" she called quietly in french to her. Her mother's pretty blonde hair shifted as she looked at her daughter. The sparkle in her eyes had faded away since the death of her late husband. With it did her sanity too. Rebecca couldn't help but worry over her mothers depression constantly.

"Julia, leave us be," the woman piped up, taking to Rebecca-Anne as if she were her servant. "It is Antonio's and my honey moon afterall and I promptly request to be left alone with him."

Dissapointedly Rebecca-Anne sighed. "Yes," she said agreeing to her mothers daydreamt request. Lately she had been having all sorts of these fantasies. Only yesterday she was talking about her new relationship with Prince Antonio. It was a shame that her mother had sunk so low. When she was younger Reb "I'll leave you guys to yourselves."

"I'm going for a walk in town," she declared to her servant that was following her. She needed to get away from the palace. "And don't follow me this time."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The streets were busy, which made her smile. There went the baker with his bread and there was some children playing with a ball. People were rushing by and Rebecca-Anne could hear the sound of music be played from a house nearby. Sometimes she wished she could live a normal life like these people. She was such a romantic in that sort of aspect, but she knew she was destined to her fate since her parents didn't have a male heir. Her hopes were finally crushed with the death of her father.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am

Tabbatha stopped moving her fingers as she caught movment in the streets out of the corner of her eye. She looked over breefly then went back to playing.

She felt a rush of energy surge through her and decided to play adavnced chopsticks on the piano. A faster version where you use one hand to play the main and the other to play a few lower pitched keys. She smiled as she challengded her fingers and practicly fell over in her chair. With every verse she got faster and faster.

She stopped when she reached a point that qwouldnt allow her to play any faster. She took a moment to drink a glass of water that her maid braught her. "Margert...would you be a dear and bring me some strawberry stuffed cakes." She said as she gently put ehr finegrs down again to play march from the "nut cracker".

-----------------------------------------

Yoyo now followed Maxie down the city streets constantly rubbing against him when ever he stopped to look at the busy people. He took a deap breath of the air that filled the streets. He heared music playing growing faster and faster, then there was a long pause. He then heared the nut cracker.

Maxie closed his eyes then started to move swiftly across the sidewalks his bnlack and white hair brushing against his face. After a few seconds of walking he crashed ionto a girl with purple hair. "Oh...im sorry...forgive me Miss Rebecca." He said getting off the ground brushing the dirt off his coat.

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 am

A new song was now starting to be played: The Nutcracker. With it brought memories of when her mother would play the piano and her father and her would be listening. Eventually they'd convince her to play a song that has a catchy melody so they could sing along out of tune. She laughed at the thought.

She was sent out of her reminicence when someone crashed into her, sending her toppling backwards. She looked to see that a man with dark hair crashed into her. She got up taking note that part of her dress was muddy. She sighed, now her servant Xavier would bug her about it. She could practically hear him talking how it wouldn't have happened if he was allowed to be with her. She got up herself and dusted off the dirt that wasn't wet. "Hello," she smiled greeting the man who reconized her. "It's my fault--I was too distracted by the music, ummm...? What's your name sir?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:44 am

Tabbatha smiled as her maid margret gently set a big plate of small cakes filled with strawberrys and whipped cream ontop. Margret bowed her maid outfit flailing in the wind and her brown hair pulled into pigtails fell over her shoulders.

tabbatha took a few small bites then started to play swan lake.

After finishing she got up and went inside down the steps and out the front door into the garden where Margret sat messing wiht the roes. Tabbatha bent down to smell the flowers and grew trapped in its smell.

-------------

Maxie bowed in emmbarresment. "My name is Maxie Black." He bowed once more. He turned around to see Yoyo. "And this is one of my cats yoyo...and this is Marshmellow." He said pointing to The small female mut dog running over to Maxie licking his legs. "Please forgive me for the mess I have made of your clothes...allow me to pay for them." He said bowing noticing her muddy clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:53 am

"It's no big deal," Rebbecca-Anne said smiling nervously. It was particially her fault that they ended up this way and besides she was the governess. Her clothes would probably cost a fortune to get fixed. Besides, it wasn't like she was wearing something really fancy like she normally did. She was out in town, so she was wearing something far more casual that blended in with the crowd better. "I have plenty of clothes, so thank you for your generous off, but I must decline it."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Derek saw the look on Lianna's face on his daughter. Indeed, Hazelle was adorable but she really needed to learn her manners since Derek was going to pick a husband for her when she's older. Although he hated the tradition that high class would do. He wanted his daughter to run around freely in this world and practically do whatever she wants.

Lianna asked something about the music that his neighbor Tabatha was playing.

"Yes, she's a neighbor of mine,"

He said. She was playing the nut cracker which could be heard all over town, it was practically a wake up call for everyone in this town but also refreshing.

"It was very nice meeting you, Lianna. Hazelle and I have to run some errands,"

Derek said, bowing. Hazelle smiled at the lady. "It was nice meeting you!"

She said in her cute three year old voice.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

"Ah, Tabatha..." the name rang in her head for a minute for some reason. Lianna... Just liked that name, she figured. This Tabatha was very skilled with her piano playing, Lianna could tell.

It was such a short meeting, but a good one, Lianna thought. Derek and Hazelle were the first people she had met in a long time so she was thrilled. But everthing comes to an end, Derek and Hazelle ready to depart. That didn't matter htough. All Lianna knew is that she would want to 'bump into' them again. Would this drag her out of her room though? She didn't know.

"Yes, it was very nice meeting you too, Derek, Hazelle." she replied. Again, Lianna just got that urge to give a big hug to Hazelle. She was adorable. Even so, Lianna gave everything to hold back. That would have been rude, and a little... Freaky. To be a little girl receiving a big hug from a stranger.

"Well I hope I'll see you again sometime." Lianna managed to say, beneeth a little blushing. It was an odd phrase to say.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Rise of Classes [IC] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 pm

"Mommy!" Lily ran up and hugged her sister around the legs. Maryweather sighed, and tsk tsked. "It's 'sister' Lily, 'sister.'"
"But you're like my mommy, so therefore you are one."
Maryweather chuckled. It was late morning and she had gotten up early to do the laundry in the river behind her house. The FitzPatricks were a small family of three. They lived in the mountains, ones that just overlooked the village below. Their tiny cabin was wedged in a valley, with giant, powerful mountains on either side of them and nothing but meadows stretching for miles. Maryweather had been sure that Lily would have slept in longer, but she guess her sister's 'Maryweather is gone' radar kicked in and she woke up. Lily was no older then 6, but she acted like such a child. Always calling Maryweather "mommy" even though she had told her countless times that they were sisters. But it was something that couldn't be helped. Their real mother was gone, so Maryweather did have to take on the woman's role in the house.

Maryweather picked up the basket of wet clothes and walked over the laundry lines strung in between two posts. "Tell you what." she began as she hung up laundry. "I have to go town today to buy a few things, would you like to come with?"
"Oh yes please!" Lily squealed. Maryweather laughed. "Alright then, hold on.

"Now, don't wonder off too far and don't talk to strangers. And stay close by, alright?" Maryweather told her sister firmly once they were in the town.
"I will!" Lily said with that big goofy grin on her face. Then she ran off to go play with some other children.
"Oh boy." Maryweather sighed.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Hazelle looked back at Lianna and waved. She never had a mother, and she wondered if her father ever had a wife. She didn't want to ask, she turned her brown eyes back to their path until she saw other kids playing around town.

"Daddy? Can I?" She tugged on her father's shirt, her chocolate brown eyes turning into puppy eyes. Derek sighed, he can't resist those eyes. "Fine, but stay in my eyesight," He said sighing. Hazelle blasted off like a rocket into the crowd. He had to teach her manners and act like a proper woman soon.

He kept his eyes on Hazelle playing with other children, chasing pigeons away. God, it was chaos. He realized he was almost going to bump into someone. He bowed in apoligy, "I'm sorry miss, I did not mean to do that," He said to the woman who sighed as a little child ran off like his daughter did.

---

Hazelle kept chasing after pigeons, giggling histerically like she always did. She saw another girl running. Hazelle ran towards her with a grin on her face. "Wanna play with me?" She asked, with her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Just as she turned, Maryweather ran smack into someone knocking her basket out of her hands. The man apologized. "Oh no, It's fine." Maryweather said leaning down to pick up her basket and the items it had contained. "It happens to everyone, I suppose. Besides, it's my fault for getting distracted." Maryweather stood back up and brushed off her white dress. It was then she got a good look at the man. He was well dressed. Very hansom. A High classmen, no doubt. "You're awful far from your roost." Maryweather commented in a tone that was not too rude but not very sweet, either.

"OK!" Lily said smiling at the young girl who had approached her. "You're awful small, how old are you?" she asked picking up a ball and gently shoving it towards the young girl. "You're very well dressed, too. Oh, I'm Lily by the way, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 pm

[Suckish post alert!! XD]

She smiled and waved back at Hazelle and then walked off. She didn't really realise how lonely she ever was before socialising with the two, even if it was only for a couple of minutes. Once she was far enough away, a tear shed from her eye. Lianna couldn't confront her parents about it, they didn't seem to care. She also couldn't confront any friends. She didn't have any because she barely ever left her own house. She was too busy dreaming away.

Jason left his home, his daughter back inside with Ethan. He needed a small break. Work was stretching him limb from limb, and then going home to a little five year old? It was tough on him.

Jason walked down the path into the town square.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Cassidy woke up earlier in the morning and took care of her farm duties. "John! we're going to be late for the farmer's market! Get the milk done already!" She shouted, bringing out the wheelbarrow they always used. It was worn out, but it was able to carry everything. It was also expensive for them to buy a new one.

Lindsey came and put all the vegetables and fruit into the wheelbarrow. "Thank you Lindsey, for being better then SOMEONE who is being rather LAZY," Cassidy said, meaning John. John bursted out from the barn door and forced the milk bottles into the wheelbarrow.

"Sheesh, someones angry today,"

Cassidy grumbled also meaning for that at her brother. The brother groaned and started to get angry until Lindsey jumped up and covered his mouth. "Good luck!" Lindsey cheered, her red hair flowing as the wind blew.
----

It was getting heavier by the moment but by the time she got to her stall and placed the items neatly and was ready to sell her things. Hopefully she would get enough money to buy some food and possibly candy for her family.
------

Hazelle smiled at the girl who was a bit bigegr than her. "I'm three years old, and my name is Hazelle," She said eargly. She caught the ball and rolled it back to the girl who was named, Lily.
---

Derek chuckled at her last sentence. "I'm Derek Willow, It's a pleasure to meet you," He said bowing. "Also my daughter, Hazelle, is chasing after pigeons again," He added.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Maryweather smiled at the man's chuckle. Then he pointed out his daughter, who was indeed, chasing pigeons. And so was Lily.
"She's adorable." Maryweather said smiling. "My little sister seems to be helping her out, as well. They seem to be having fun. I'm glad. It's not very often Lily gets to play with other children." Maryweather turned her gaze back on the man. "My apologies, sir. I'm Maryweather."

"That's such a pretty name!" Lily squealed. "You're so cute, too. Hey hey, you should come over to my house today! I live in a LARRGGGEEEE valley and it's lots of fun." Lily pushed the ball back to the young girl. She glanced over at ther older sister chatting with a tall man. "That's my older sister right there." She said poitning to Maryweather. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She really nice. She's a good cook, too."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:27 am

Hazelle oohed and ahhed at Lily. A big valley? Sure sounded fun to her. "Yea! Maybe daddy will accept that offer!" She exclaimed happily. She passed the ball back at Lily and giggled cutely. She had good cooks at her mansion also but she could eat just about anything.

-----

Derek smiled at the young woman, her little sister was indeed adorable and happily playing with his daughter. "It's very nice to meet you, Maryweather. Your little sister is getting along with my daughter Hazelle," he mentioned. It was unpolite to ask the class of a person, it seemed like boasting or bragging. It was tough on families, he felt rather bad for them.

[Suckish post, forgive me]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 am

[Middle class people know eachother already, don't they? XD]

Lianna arrived at her door and remembered something.

That's right... I had to stop and buy some more acrylic paints...

She then walked back into town. Lianna only needed red and black but because you couldn't mix any colors to make those ones, she had to stop into town. Lianna looked towards the store that sold paints and heard laughter. She turned around. It was Hazelle and Lily. It was nice to see two young girls playing together. But if Hazelle and Lily were here, then Derek and Maryweather wouldn't be far.

"Oh well." She said to herself and entered the store. When she was done buying her paints, she left the shop to see the two children still playing together. Lianna felt like looking around for Maryweather and Derek but... There was also an urge to go home. An awkward vibe went through Lianna's spine when she spotted them. Did they know eachother from before or did they just meet? It didn't matter, no, but...

"Should I go over?" she asked herself. Maybe not...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm

"Yeah! Let's go ask!" Lily squealed. "I'm sure big sister wouldn't mind!" Lily set the red ball she was holding down and ran over to her sister.

Maryweather smiled. Then she let out a sigh. "I'm afraid I must go soon. I only came to pick a few things up. Perhaps I shall see you again some time?" Maryweather turned to call for her sister, but when she looked down she was already there. "Mommy, can Hazzelle come over today? Pwease? I really like her and she's a lot of fun. I told her you would cook lunch for her too. Oh, and Mr. Daddy over there can come too. Pretty Pretty pwease mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Tabbatha smiled as she picked a few roses and braided them into her hair. She skipped over to the gate swinging her dress back and forth. She brush her hair behing her ears and opened the gate to step outside. "Tell mother and father I shall be back later...Im just off into the town is all." She sighed.
AS she stepped on the cobblestoan road she thought to herself of how she will be assigned a husband soon. Very soon. She was surprised that she hasnt had one yet. She sighed as theese thoughts drifted through her head and she stood on the side walk next to a street lamp and sniffed one of the flowers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Please I insist!" He said handing her thierty dolars looking away. "Im sure it...well it must be more than that!" He said as he moved his hand through his poket and dug out moe money.
AS he looked abck up at her he noticed how beautiful in person. He stared for a few seconds then shook his ehad afraid he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 am

"Just say you pay be back through taxes Mr. Black," she said refusing the money once again. It was a weird thing to bring up taxes, he did seem like he was in middle class though--but part of her hated using that word with people that weren't as privillaged as her. Too bad you can't chose to whom you are born.

For a second Rebecca-Anne notice the man's eyes were glued to her. He then turned away, as if to hide his shame and she couldn't help but too. Often she was told she was pretty, but she knew most of those words were formalitys or from people seeking her hand for power. Seldomly it was with a glance. "Do you come her often sir?" she asked him polietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Classes [IC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next