Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of Classes [IC]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Rise of Classes [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am

"Not very often...." He siad finding his way back to her face. He stared at her once more then turned away. The musice had stopped and all it was now was yelling of kids and the sounds of people gossiping about the person he was standing next to...the fact that she was with a middle class must have been shocking. "how about you?" He asked looking away again.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 pm

[Crappy post because I can't think of anything! DX]

Lianna ended up walking away, alone.

Jason walked around town, no real destination. He just needed to burn off some stress. He saw someone though. Who was it? Oh, the governess. Rebecca-Ann, wasn't it? Someone else was with her too. Whatever, Jason really needed to sosialize with someone that wasn't in his family.

"Mornin' miss governess." he said, walking up to her. Even though he was in the low class, he really didn't want to get on the person running the town's bad side. She could take away everything from him, even the most important thing to his life. His family.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Rise of Classes [IC] - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

"Oh, okay," she said taking not that he was shying away from her once again. He did seem rather nice, but he had the same effect her title had on most people. It seemed to put up a barrier between her and them. Yes, she did get to make important decisions--but she was still human. "Umm... well, I'm not supposed to really be out here," she whispered giggling a bit as she continued. "My private secretary would personally yell at me if he saw me here."

Another man came up greeted her. Polietly she responded, "Hello, sir." It was uncommon for people to promptly greet her, but that was mostly because of her secretary. He always made them request or do it formally or wait till they had a 'Talk with the Governess' event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Classes [IC]   Rise of Classes [IC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Classes [IC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2