Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im posative.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Im posative. Empty
PostSubject: Im posative.   Im posative. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

Chapter one ~ yah sure..what ever! ~

"Julia! Hey Julia!" A familiar voice called to me one spring morning at the train station. The snow was still melting and the birds just started to come out. "Julia I was wondering when you were gonna show up for school! You missed the first day!" the voice said again to me this time louder. I turned around to see a girl with yellow and white striped hair. "Clarie? I thought you moved after winter break!" I said widening my eyes. "Oh no...my parents got turned down for the house...no big deal no big deal." Clarie said waving her hand back and forth.
"So Julia...still gonna cut that pretty long black hair of yours?" Clarie asked brushing her fingers through my hair. A shiver went down my spine sending my brwon eyes darting every wich way. "Thats harrasment you know...what you just did!" I said as I jumped into the train as the door opened. Clarie followed and hit her head on the seat as she sat down. "Curse my hight!" she growled as her amber eyes burned with anger. "Your lucky...you have a nice figure and height...I wish I was 5/6 and wore a size B ... instead of being 5/1 and wearing a size AA." I laughed whispering to Clarie. She showed a bit of a smile then quickly stopped as she noticed a person getting onto the train. "Ah hello Griffen!" I said as he walked past.m "Wuss up Jap?" He laughed as he turned his head to see me sitting there. "D-dont make fun of ehr race...I mean unless shes ok with it...." Claire started then trailed off blushing. Griffen laughed then walked to the other side of the train. I gently gave clarie a nudge as I smiled at her. She giggled a bit then opened up a text book.
"That was a long train ride!" Clarie started to complain when she got off the train. I stepped off ever so gently to ensure me not falling. "So...is the second year of highschool any different from the first?" I asked her as I put a bobbypin in my hair to hold my bangs out of my face. "Not much." clarie said as she pulled out a pony tail and put ehr hair into a bun ontop of her head. "Ok...oh look its Bridge!" I said jumping up and down waving to her.
Bridget looked so pretty with her brown hair in one long pony tail with pearl earings and her school uniform. "Oh...Hello Julia and Clarie!" She smiled as she ran over to us faster then a rabbit. She was normal size with an almost flat chest and a normal body , but she makes up for that in her speed and smarts. "I wish we could wear pink instead of purple!" she laughed pointing to her purple plaid skirt. Her black jacket covered her white dress shirt and purple striped tie. "Oh you look good in anything green eyes!" I said patting Bridget on the head. She smiled then swished her hair around. "Not as good as you two fine ladys though!" she smiled grabbing me and Clarie by the hands and skipping us all the way to school.
Walking to school was upsetting watching everybody talk and share hugs with eachother. Clarie and Bridget had boyfriends but I didnt. I find this unfaior yet fair at the same time. Life is confusing. "Oh look over there! Griffen its Griffen!" Clarie said blowing my thoughts away. "Last time I checked Rogger mennington was your boyfriendf...not Griffen storm!" I said shoving Clarie a little with a smile. She shoved me back more force full alomst knocking me over. I laughed it off trying to act all cool but ended up looking like a looser.

Griffen oh so tall with pale skin. Hes 6/0 with a sixpack and muscles on his arms...but not to many muscles! He has yellow wavy shouldewr length hair and to die for blue eyes. Hes so a 10 on the list of 1 to 10 in hottness and I bet hes even got- "Julia...what is the answer?" My teacher said louder with a stern voice almost making me fall out of my seat. Well day dreaming would have to wait.

Ariving at home was a joy. The happiest moment of the day. Cup ramen for dinner and tv with no homework. Falling to sleep was the best though after a nice long shower.
Im sure I will get a boyfriend soon...Im sure of it...even if I dont...oh...well......

Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Im posative. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im posative.   Im posative. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 am

Chapter two~ Nice days off ~

I awoke saturday morning to the sound of loud alarms. "Grrrrr...." I mumbled as I sat up and slapped my alarm clock."waaaaaa!" I yawned as I streched each arm and moved over to my window. I opened it up and suck my head out to take a deep breath of fresh air. I leaned over to much and fell out my window landing on my shudders without making a sound. "Oh...crap!" I said softly grabbing onto the gutters and pulling myself back up and crawling up the slanted shudders. I climbed abck into my window shaking with fear. Living on the second floor wasnt always fun.
I ran down the steps in my white t-shirt with blue panda bears on it and green jeans. I sat down at the table to see my dad eating a hot bowl of scrambled eggs. "Morning Julia." He patted my ehad as if I was a dog. "Mornin dad...mornin mom1" I said as my mom brought me a bowl of eggs. "Mom...dad...Can I go out with a couple of friends later on?" I asked as I swallowed a few of my eggs. "Hmmm...I dont know...with that messy bed head of yours its hard to say!" My mom joked. My dad simply pointed to my mom meaning ask her.
After braiding my hair and taking a shower and brushing my teeth I slipped my sandles on and a pink jacket on. I grabbed my haruhi suzimiya tote bag and ran out the door.

"Julia your finally here!" Clarie said laughing as I arrived at the bookstore. Bridget was there in a white dress and brown loafers with her hair let bown. Clarie was wearing a mini skirt that was black with red splatters on it. She also had a light blue strap shirt. Her hair was in pigtails. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked moving over to them making my way around bookshelves. Out of the corner of my Eye I spotted Griffen looking at some manga wearing a black led zeppelin shirt and blue jeans. I blushed a bit but then was focussed back on my friends when bridget started talking. "How about we go to the DQ`s then go over to the comicstore!" she said sending a text at the same time. "Who ya textin?" Clarie asked even though she knew. " Benny lemga...my boyfriend!" she said in a high pitched voice.
After stopping at the Dq`s we walked slowly to the comicstore with our icfecream. I got strawberry chocolate swirl and Bridget and Clarie got blueberry. They alwasy got the same things ever since they were kids. Weve known eachother for ten years...but Bridget and Clarie knew eachother for twelve years.

When I got home it was around Eight. My mom and dad sat in the living room waiting for me. They greeted me with a smile then went back to watching tv. Well atleast i like to think they were waiting for me. After a long shower and brushing my teeth I went o bed forgetting to close my window. Oh well Im sure only a few bugs will come in...nothing to bad.
Back to top Go down

Im posative.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: