Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy [IC]

Go down 
+3
sonicstar23
BadBlood
silvermirage10
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

It was nice sunny day out,the cherry blossom trees were in full bloom and all the plants looked vivid and alive. The Blossom Village always looked so beautiful in spring

"Are we there yet?" Kokoro said to the woman leading her to the village. She was still in shock about what happened to her. One minute she was eating her breakfast,preparing for school. Then a woman appears outta nowhere,and tells her that she is the reincarnation of the Blossom Clan's Ninja Leader. Kokoro thought she was dreaming,but then the woman explained everything to her. It didn't take long for Kokoro to get her belongings together and leave her home. "So I'm a ninja." "That might explain my athletic skills" They entered the village. Kokoro looked in shock,there was alot of females. "That explains the village name."

Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country, the Soul village was hard at work. They had just taken a brutal hit from an enemy colony and were rebuilding thier huts. Vos worked with them to rebuild his own hut, which was set ablaze in the raid. After the hut was rebuilt, he walked inside. Everything as ruined. His bed was charred, his clothes were piles of dust, and his food was all gone. The only thing that the fire didnt ruin was his case with his .45s in them. He took them out and put them into thier holsters on his waist, then left the hut.

Vos didn't like to sit around all day and never leave the village like the other people in Soul. He'd sneak past the guards sometimes and head out into the countryside to hunt, explore, and think without interruptions. Today was one of those days. He had just eaten his fill of apples he found on a tree when he heard something approaching him. He made himself unseen behind the tree and waited for it to come out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Rei watched as everyone rebuilded their homes,she sighed sadly. Their leader was away training and he too busy to assist them. She noticed a few slackers and threw a shuriken in their direction. They glanced at her and hurried back to work. "The sooner our leader returns,the sooner we can attack the other clans" Rei admired their leader very much,everyone knew that. Rei noticed her little sister playing with their pet dog and her mother sewing something. "The Soul Village has so much work to do." Rei went to find other ninjas to help rebuild the village.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Ninja Legacy [IC] Afsangelaward-4

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Inhale. Exhale. Mind clear. Breath controlled. Distractions--none. Shen was sitting on an ashen floor of what used to be his home. Everything around him was gone, and the walls barley kept themselves up. Shen opened his eyes and looked blankly around the room. The scent of smoke still lingered in the air. Shen sighed, stood up and brushed himself off, then walked outside. Serious rebuilding was underway, and Shen had taken a break to meditate. He sighed, and got back to work rebuilding his house.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Vos stared at the bushes where he heard the rustling. A deer jumped out. I hadn't seen Vos yet. Vos took the opportunity to jump out and shoot th deer. The deer collapsed onto the ground. Vos walked over over the the deer, took out his dagger, and cut off all the parts people wouldn't eat. He swung the deer over his shoulder and carried it back to the village. He hoped that he wouldn't get caught by the guards on the way in.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 pm

The Blossom Village were prepared to meet the new leader of their ninjas. Nao stood with the others,awaiting their new leader. Many of the women and young girls talked among
themselves,they were excited,and others were scared. Nao sighed,she didn't trust the new leader,mostly since she came from the outside world. "I hope she isn't different from the rest of us." Nao spoke softly to herself.

"Elder wake up!" A few women were trying to awaken their elder,she was in a deep sleep as always. Finally,she opened her eyes. "WHAT!!?!" Her voice could have been all across the land. The women shook in fear,one spoke up "The new ninja leader is arriving." The women ran out the house scared out of their minds. Sasami scratched her head and smiled happily. She got dressed and walked outside to see the crowd welcome their new leader.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:47 pm

A majority of the village was almost rebuilt,most of the crops were destroyed,animals were dead or missing. Rei looked at the women crying over the children they had in the fires. Rei clenched her fist,she was enraged at the tragedy. She looked at her leader,he was meditating. She decided to do the same.

Rei stepped into her house and saw her little sister,Emiko,she was organizing some seeds for plants. "I saw that boy leave the village to go hunting" Emiko told Rei. Rei looked at her and ran out the house. "Ugh! He never follows the rules!" She yelled as she went searching for the certain ninja that made her mad.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:18 pm

The Fang Village was celebrating their recent attack on the Soul Village,they were proud of themselves. Fubuki watched them celebrate,she was upset. She was always a kind girl and never the type to jump into battle,but she had to fight or bring dishonor to her village. As the people celebrated,she thought about the people who died in the battle. "I feel sick, my mother wouldn't had wanted this." Fubuki felt a tear roll down her cheek,it was too painful for words.

Meanwhile in the Blossom Village,Kokoro was welcomed with open arms. The women told her all about the other ninja villages. "The Fang Clan is the strongest?" The elder nodded and glared at the window. "They are ruthless" She whispered. Kokoro heard women whisper about the Fang Clan. "The Soul Village was attacked" one woman told her. Kokoro looked shocked,did this mean the Fang Clan would come here soon?
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:52 pm

As Vos approached the village gates, he heard the shouting of his name. He hid in the tall grass, setting the deer down. As he was about to make his move for the gate, he felt someone grab his shoulder. He took out his dagger and spun around. He was now staring into the face of one of the Soul guards. But it was too late. The dagger had already pierced his flesh. The guard collapsed to the ground. "Wha-what have I done?" Vos thought to himself. "You did what was necessary." The demon was talking to him in his mind. (If you're like: "Whatt?" at this moment, go read my character thing). Vos got up out of the grass and picked up the deer. He headed toward the gate. Upon reaching the gate, the guard asked him why he had left th village. "I needed more food. All of mine was ruined in the raid" Vos responded.
"Your knife bears bloodshed" the guard said.
Vos looked at the sheath where his knife was. Blood was seeping through it. "I-it was just from the deer" Vos lied. He quickly walked to his hut. "They're going to find the body soon" Vos thought to himself. "I must leave".
Vos quickly gathered anything he still had left from the raid, cut himself off a pound of deer meat, and rushed to the village gate.
"I don't think so" the guard said as he saw Vos approaching. The other guard stood in front of Vos too. "Let me take it from here.." the demon said silently to Vos, snickering. Then, under the demons command, Vos drew his .45s and shot both of the guards. Every one of the villagers were in shock. Vos looked around, then quickly vanished using one of his spells.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 am

Ludwig walked down the burning soul city roads. Hs mask was on concealing his identity. His black hair shimmered red as the burning buildings behind him turned t ash. His face was very monotone and showed almost no regret. Of course he had some regret for the things he’s done but it was all for the sake of his people. The city burned to the ground as he and his people left the city through its main gates. The smell of ash was strong for miles. But it soon ceased when they made it to their village.

Ludwig took off his mask and placed his goggles on his head and sat behind a desk while the villagers partied for the good return. Ludwig took off his jacket and put it on his chair and looked around. Peace wouldn’t last long. Soon the blossom clan would move in for the attack. They had t be careful of what could happen. That’s what made their clan strong, there unbreakable boards and their careful Leader. Some think that the Fang clan is just made of people who use brute force to get what they want. But it’s quite the, differ. They are smart and carful.

He got up and walked down the stairs onto the streets. He had to think of the next battle against the Blossom clan. He had to think of a way to attack them without interference from the Soul clan. The smell of beer lurked through the air and the exotic foods were everywhere. This clan was a little more fortunate than the others; they had some more fertile lands then the others. But they had lots of deserters and storms role in. Ludwig sat on a bench and look looked down resting for a bit.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 am

Kokoro immediatly began her training. The Fang Village were planning to attack the Blossom Village soon. The elder told her that they almost destroyed the Soul Village and how they were selfish and cruel. "I can't stand people like that!" Kokoro growled under her breathe as she punched a hole into bag. She wanted to see the Fang Leader and beat him until he begged for mercy. "I won't let anyone lay a hand on this village and the precious women who lived within it.

In the Fang Village,the remaining ninjas were training once again. Fubuki watched them, feeling sad. Her grandfather told her to not let her emotions get in the way of her ninja duties. She noticed some girls glaring at her for some reason. Fubuki walked away,she saw some women putting their kids to bed. "Congratulations!" They exclaimed. Fubuki stared at them,until she saw her grandfather. "Fubuki." He had a smile on his face, it had to be good news. "I have arranged for you to marry our leader." Fubuki stood there in shock,why would he do this?
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:58 am

Sasami watched the ninjas train and perfect their techniques. She was informed about an attack coming from the Fang Clan in a few weeks. She looked at the leader Kokoro, she knew that she was the one and knew she was going to help them. Sasami stretched lightly and stared up at the sky, she smiled happily at the thought of finally showing that women were strong.

Nao looked at the new leader and was amazed with her strength and agility. The Blossom Ninjas focused on speed and weapons,but were also great defenders and healers. Nao looked at her sword and with a quick movement sliced a tree in two. She heard many people were injured in the Soul Village,she refused to let that happen to her home. She glared up at into the forest seperating their villages. The Blossom Village was right in the middle,so it was considered neutral.

Sasami looked at Nao,she knew how she was loyal and would never disapoint. She drank her sake and wondered about the battle.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 am

Rei stood in shock as she watched the so called Soul ninja disappear in a poof of smoke, she looked at the guards. "Take them to the healing hut!" She yelled to someone. Some men picked the guards up and carried them away. "I must inform the leader of this" She knew it wasn't necessary,her leader was standing right next to her. He signaled for Rei to find Vos. Rei nodded and ran into the forest. "I won't let him get away this time." She always had a bad feeling about him,ever since he came to their village. She swore to make him suffer.

In the Fang Village,it was nighttime. Hotaru looked at the ninjas celebrating,she smirked at them. "I always knew the Soul Village was weak" Hotaru noticed a kunoichi walking with her head down,she had guessed her grandfather scolded her again. "Poor girl. She should not be here doing this." Hotaru walked into her house and put her weapons away,she knew they would be attacking the Blossom Village soon.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:57 am

Ludwig kept his head down and let out a large sigh. This was going to be a hard invasion. He couldn’t just charge into the village without hesitation. They were weapon masters and were fast, probably the fastest clan for miles. And they most likely had some kind of traps lying around. Ludwig looked up as he saw the elder walk up to him. He sighed knowing that he elder was going to lecture him. Ludwig looked the elder in the eye and sighed; he took off his goggles and stood up. He wasn’t happy with the Elder, because as he saw it, he was the leader not the stupid elder.

The elder walked up to him before sitting down beside him. The elder had some wrinkles and didn’t look to healthy. He let out a loud smokers cough. Ludwig had to cover his ears it was so loud. Ludwig looked at him with a ticked off look, “What do you want now?” He said angrily to the old man beside him. The old man then let out a sigh with a whistle from his nose following it. “I set you for an arranged marriage.” He said smiling. Ludwig looked at the man in a very angered way. He growled showing his canines. He wasn’t pleased about it. “You just can’t do that to be you old bag! You’re not allowed to do that without my permission. I don’t even know this girl. How could you?!” He said yelling at the old man. The old man just smiled and got up. “I’ll show you the girl.” He said walking towards the crying girl just down the road. Ludwig followed.

They stopped in front of the girl. She didn’t seem happy either. The old man was telling him to say hello. Although Ludwig didn’t want to, he had to. He gave a fake smiled and spoke to the girl nicely, “Hello, I’m Ludwig Agberto, Apparently I’m your husband to be.” He said scratching the back of his head and offering a tissue to clean off her tears.
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Vos appeared behind Ludwig while he was talking to Fubuki. "Its done. The village is in shock. They wont be rebuilding anything for a while" Vos said the Ludwig. He looked around at all the Fang people. He knew they wouldn't mind him here, since he came here a lot. Vos was a hitman, and he would even betray his own clan to get the job done. He's worked for Blossom clan before, when they had thier old leader, but now he mostly worked with Fang. He dosn't take sides, though. If Fang told him to kill a Blossom member, he'd do it. If Blossom told him to kill a Fang member, he'd do it. Since he didn't work much with Blossom anymore, Fang had nothing to worry about. The only clan that should really fear him didnt even know he was a hitman. That was Soul. His own clan. They had shunned him, put him down for years because he used magic.
"Even if they know where I am, they have very little forces left from the raid."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Fubuki stared at her leader,Ludwig,she never seen this up close. She was so mad her grandfather did this, she wanted to go to the graveyard and pray to her parents. She kept crying though,she felt so useless,so used. "Why couldn't I've been born in the Blossom Village?!" She kept her head down,until her grandfather yelled "Fubuki! The elder arranged this, do not feel sad! You are lucky to marry our strong leader!" Fubuki cried harder and screamed "No! Why me?! My father would not had allowed this!" She ran toward the graveyard to speak to her parents.

Kokoro was resting in her room,she was thinking about this fight with the Fang. " I can't wait. I'm gonna make them suffer for their actions" She rolled over and saw something glowing in the corner,she blinked three times. "A spirit?" The glowy thing disappeared. Kokoro rolled over on her back and fell asleep,but images attacked her mind. A bloody massacre,people dead,flames everywhere. She sat up and realized it was morning."What the heck?" She decided to tell the elder about this weird dream.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Ludwig knew the girl was crying because she didn’t want to marry him. Although she was pretty he didn’t want to force her into anything, he also didn’t want it either. He turned around and growled at the elder. He didn’t like this man. He never did and never will. Ludwig then sensed something behind him. He turned around and saw Vos. He sighed in a bit of relief. “You’re lucky I didn’t get him to kill, elder.” He joked with him, kind of. He would really get this man to kill off the elder if he cold if there wouldn’t be riot. “Hey Vos. That’s a good report, but we must hurry and defeat the Blossom Clan before they notice us. If you could, I would like you to spy on them for me until mi-night. In fact we will be moving out on the attack at mid night. They siege to the village once the cloak strikes 12.” He said to Vos with a straight face.

He then looked at the grand father and gave a deadly gaze at him. “Im not all that strong. I’m just fortunate.” He said normally to the grandfather. He then got up and walked after the girl knowing there was no way to avoid the marriage knowing everyone in the village already knew about it. As he walked he could hear the villagers talk about it. He growled at the thought of it, but the girl could probably grow on him. He, no they, would just have to get used to each other. He saw the girl near the graveyard. He placed his hand on her shoulder. “Hello once again. It’s true the elder set this up without our permission. But we can’t just cancel it either. The people probably wanted to see this, and they would be heartbroken if we didn’t marry. So we have to marry. So let’s just get to know each other over the next few days.” He said with a true smile this time.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Rei couldn't find Vos anywhere,she was near the Blossom Village. "Ugh! Where the heck did that idiot go?!" She kicked a tree in frustration,but calmed herself. She noticed some ninjas from the Blossom Clan setting up traps and preparing themselves. "Ooooh! Maybe I should watch this fight." Rei sat down on tree branch,waiting for the fight to begin.

Hotaru gathered her weapons,she was informed that they were attacking the Blossom Village tonight. As she walked out of her house,she notcied that man again. He was a hitman supposedly. "I wonder what he's doing here". Hotaru saw a shooting star and knew that it meant bad luck for the Blossom Village. She smirked lightly and walked off to meet with the others.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Fubuki stood at the graveyard,she made a mistake coming here. It was dark and the spirits would be restless. She tugged on her scarf and looked down. "I'm a kunoichi, I do not show emotions" Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. "Leader!" Fubuki backed up slowyly,he explained that he didn't want to force her into marriage and other things. Fubuki felt her face turn red. "No. It's not that do not want marry you,it's just I'm not worthy for you." "If I can kill a Blossom Ninja then I will be worthy enough"

Kokoro was in shock of what a fellow ninja told her. "Tonight?! TONIGHT?!!!?" Kokoro looked around for the elder,she had to ask about the dream. "Ugh! Fine we need to set our traps,remember we keep them far from the village as possible!" Kokoro announced to the villagers to hide in the secret tunnels. "Don't grab anything! Just hurry into the tunnels!" The elder smiled at Kokoro,she was much like their former leader. Kokoro grabbed her weapons and hurried out the village. "Here is the plan. We keep them out of the village. With the traps in place and our speed and weapon skills,they won't know what hit them!"
The girls cheered happily! "I can't wait to see the Fang leader" Kokoro clenched her fist,she knew the Fang Clan were unaware that the Blossom Clan had a leader and was to use that as an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Ludwig was a little shocked at her reaction. He stood still and a little tense. Why was she not worthy? It’s not like Ludwig is a king or prince or anything of the sort. He was truly puzzled. Why did she think that way? Any women would be worthy. There is no such thing as worthy for love or not. Love just happens. He smiled and hugged the girl. “Anyone is worthy. You don’t have to kill people to earn me over. If this is truly what you want I will marry you.” He said smiling. Behind his normal smile was a evil knowing the Blossom were preparing and the attack was going on.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Nao looked at Kokoro with amazement. "You are really intresting, Captain Kokoro" Nao smiled at her and looked into the forest. She was ready for the Fang Clan,knowing they were going to be arriving soon. The kunoichis who were setting traps returned,"We set them in the middle of the forest,to stop them right away". Nao smirked she looked at her sword,"Tonight you will taste the blood of a Fang Ninja"

Sasami sat down,sipping some tea. "I guess your spirit hasn't rested in peace,yet." She looked at the glowing orb of the Blossom Clan's former leader. "Showing her the images of your death helped her become focused on this battle." The orb flew away into the night. Sasami laughed,she looked at her fan. "I should help them,but a beautiful maiden like myself shouldn't get involved in such crazy events."

While the kunoichis were waiting,some of them started gossiping. "Why isn't the Soul Clan helping us?" Someone asked,"I know! We sent them medicine and food for their village!" A girl answered. Nao ignored them,they didn't need any help. The Blossom Village is strong on it's own.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm

"He's hugging me! I know his fangirls are gonna kill me if they see this! Fubuki's face was as red as cherry,she noticed her grandfather and the elder hiding behind a rock, watching them. When the hug was over,she bowed her head in respect "I'm Fubuki." She smiled happily. Her grandfather was also smiling,she knew he was happy. "I need to put these happy feelings away. Or I'll be distracted."

Kokoro listened to the kunoichis gossip,it was getting annoying. She thought they would be different from normal high school girls. "Ugh. Can they hurry up and get here! I am getting tired!" She noticed someone sitting on a tree branch,she had the mark of the Soul Clan. "Is she here to help us?"
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Vos ran swiftly towards the forest that was bear the entrance of the Blossom Village. As he neared the mouth of the forest, two Blossom gueards jumped out at him. "I'm from Soul. I'm here to help" Vos lied. The guards whispered to each other, then let Vos pass. "Go directly to the Leader's domain" They said. Vos headed towards the domain, but when he was out of the guard's sights, he quickly made his way to the abandon clock tower. There, he laid charges in the tower that were set to go off at exactly midnight. Vos checked his watch. 11:45.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Uh-Oh! I've been spotted!" She jumped from the tree and snuck through the gates of the Blossom Village. It was empty,she didn't see anyone. "I guess they are hiding somewhere." Rei looked up at the clock tower and saw him. "What is he up to?" A part of her mind wanted to head back to Soul Village and tell the leader. Another part wanted to stay and see the battle. "What to do?" "I never disobey my leader" Rei hid within the shadows to watch him and to see the Fang Clan be brought down.

Hotaru stood by the Fang Village gate with the others. She heard the news about the arranged marriage,Hotaru didn't like it. "A woman is not a toy. I hope our leader is well aware of that." The men shook with fear. Hotaru was stronger than most of them and was a traditional feminist. She looked at the sky, "The moment the moon is in full view, we will move out."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Ludwig finished the hug then gave a evil glare and smile to the cloak tower in the distance. He knew what Vos was planning. It was so like him to sneak around and destroy an artifact of theirs. Ludwig looked at the girl and smiled. “Glad to meet you, Fubuki.” He gave a slight bow before signaling her to follow him. “We must ready up for battle, it’s almost mid night.” He gave a evil grin. He walked back to his office and grabbed his jacket and his mask. He brought an extra mask for his friend. “Were this mask, it hides your identity from the clans. Its best that they down know what you look like so assassins can find and it make it so you don’t stain yourself with the blood of others.” He smiled before putting on his mask and walking to the gates. “READY UP MEN WERE GOING TO WAR!!!!!! KILL AND DESTROY EVERYTHING. EVERY MOVE OUT NOW! WE WILL ATTACK ONCE IT HITS MID NIGHT. THAT SHOULD BE THE TIME WE ARRIVE AND ENTER. REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE LAY TRAPS AND HAVE MONSTEROUS SPEED. THERE WEAPONS ARE A LITTLE MORE SUPERIOR BUT WE HAVE THE MOST TRAINED PEOPLE TO FIGHT. GO!!” He gave a speech before everyone went into formation and went out the front gates.

Ludwig looked at the moon and sighed. He himself, with his special squad, went a different way. He snuck around the back gate and invaded from there. He raised his sword and gave it a gentle swing sending a large amount of condensed air at the gate. The gates broke open and he jumped through cutting down the guards with his sword in enchanted flame mode. Soon the cloak tower exploded. He smiled as it collapsed level by level. He jumped onto the nearby building. And watched as the battle went on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy [IC]   Ninja Legacy [IC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy [IC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: