Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
Allen
AlisaElric0150
sonicstar23
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 am

Ohh well i dint knwo that XD
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am

sonicstar23 wrote:
Also I think the Soul and Shadow villages should have some sort of fight.

Really? I think they should somehow become allies and rise against the Fang Clan. 8D No offence to the Fang Clan but they will try and defeat them because they attacked the Soul Clan! D8<
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 am

Sonic-Chan,Hotaru is the lieutenant. Not the leader. Silly hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am

Stupid me XD
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Darn. xD Accidentally posted in the 1st one.
ANYWAY.
I'll use Vos again. Only this time he's in Shadow. (Cause he betrayed Soul)
This time he isnt a Hitman, mmk?
But he's still neutral with Fang. xD
..If thats okay o.o
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 am

Finally! I was waiting for Vos to show up! Its cool if he's in Shadow,I think that's suited for him.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Name: Pellia Ranonona
Role: Ninja
Clan:Shadow clan

Height: 5/0
Weight:92
Eye Color: green
Hair Color:light blue
Hair Style:short in the back and long in the front
Clothing Style: a mini dress with a design with holes on the bottom, thighhigh boots that have a red inside and are kept together with string, a necklace with a star on it, a long witch looking hat, gloves that go to her shoulder. A white cape.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality Pros: She is very kind to nature and animals, she is protective of those she loves, she is easy to get along with and is silent most of the time.
Personality Cons: She doesnt get attached to humans as easily as animals and plants,she is cruel to those who abuse nature.
Bio: Pellia was a daughter to a rich family in a far away land untill one day she was kidnapped and her family murdered. She ahd managed to escape theese kidnappers but found she was in a far away place from home.She knows her family is dead but pretended they were alive. She found her way to the shadow clan where she made a home and became a ninja. She mad her own weapon out of metal and carrys the sythe with her everywhere. She spent long days training to master the abilities of a shadow clan ninja.
She now stays away in a treehouse right next to the shadowclan. She belives that her full loyalty is with the clan and refuses to leave it unwatched. She uses all her eneergy to protect it and is waiting for a war to spring up for ehr to prove her loyalty.

Dislikes:Mean people noodles and valleys. (she always has to have something there...like the opposet of closterphobic...bad grammer x.x)
Extra Information: She takes her weapon EVEYWHERE...exept for in the bath. She is and expert at shadow abilites and intends to be the ebst ninja ever.

Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Skittles your character is approved. i suggest you read the rp to find out what's going on so far and so you can enter at the right time. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Name: Kai Metory
Role: Member
Clan: Blossom

Height: 5``8`
Weight: 140lps
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Pink
Hair Style: Medium and Strait
Clothing Style: Loose hoodies and black pants
Picture:

Kai:

Personality Pros: Fun, Easy Going, Hard Working.
Personality Cons: Much is Unknown about him, Keeps distance from temples, Doesn’t trust much people
Bio:

Sorry, but all is unknown about him. All the clan knows is that he’s from a place far away.

Dislikes: Figure it out
Extra Information: He hides a dark secret witin his weapons.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Approved. A mysterious male ninja, in a female ninja vilage. I wuv it!
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Name:Sephrina
Role:????
Clan:????

Height:5"4
Weight:129
Eye Color:Blood Red
Hair Color:Jet Black
Hair Style:Worn short with two braids tied together by a ribbon.
Clothing Style:Wears cloak that has a hood, she always has the hood on. She has a short black skirt and a black sleeveless top with combat boots.

Personality Pros:Unknown
Personality Cons:Unknown
Bio:Sephrina is a mysterious girl who has appeared to members of each clan, speaking unknown words. She is not human and doesn't come from any clan. That is all there is to know about her.

Dislikes:Unkonwn
Extra Information:Sephrina is a demon, sent to watch the clans.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I am entering the rp again, and I am bringing a new character with me!

Name:Tomoyo Kurosaki
Role:Ninja Member
Clan:Soul

Height:5"7
Weight:124
Eye Color:Grayis Brown
Hair Color:Blonde
Hair Style:Pulled into a high ponytail
Clothing Style:Wears a simple kimono with arm guards and a chain
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality Pros:Calm,intelligent,serious,hardworking
Personality Cons:Too serious,rude,flirtatious
Bio:Tomoyo has lived in the Soul Village all her life and was trained to become a ninja. Her grandmothers are the village elders and they see her as a princess. Tomoyo was present when the Fang Clan attacked and fought back with all her power, she despises how her village is so weak and cowardly. Tomoyo was engaged to a man, but he was killed when the Fang Village attacked them,making her feel lonely.

Reading
Eating candy
Training
Flirting
Dislikes:
Weaklings
Her village
Her grandmother
The Fang Clan

Extra Information:Tomoyo is a descendent of the original/founder of Soul Village,which makes her next in line to become leader.

Also this my other characters ,Nao and Akito's new looks. (they are both Blossom Ninjas and Akito is a male!)

Nao:
Spoiler:
Akito:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Thanks for coming back Goldy! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 am

Name: Llyr Tyff
Role: Ninja Member
Clan: Shadow

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Silver
Hair Style: Long, reaches about midback
Clothing Style: Gothic style black and white dress. With a cape of black wings as well, with a black ribbon tied through her hair.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality Pros: Calculating, calm and subtle
Personality Cons: Cold, hides her emotions and merciless.
Bio: Llyr was raised in the Shadow Village all her entire life, she was raised by her grandfather who was a skilled assassin. She was taught ways to torture without killing a person, and ways to kill a person without anyone even noticing. As she was raised in this manner it has given her a calculating but cold nature. She isn't really friendly with anyone, this was also due to her grandfather who isolated her from anyone in her age group. She eventually grew tired of her Grandfather and secretly killed him one night, it looked like a suicide so no one questioned her or knows to this day. She never knew her parents and from what her Grandfather told her, his son was a disgrace to the family.

Likes: Silence, the dark, running and the ecstasy of free falling.
Dislikes: Loud noises, annoying people and senseless killing.
Extra Information: Llyr's cape has the ability to transform into black wings, she does not know why this occurs. She wields two black katanas that she has named Kuro and Kage, which were originally one sword, a claymore known as The Baron. They can suck the light out of a certain radius.

Last edited by Arwan on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 am

Arwan,as much as I love that character. i cannot pronounce her name. but the character is approved. XD
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:55 am

It's pronounced Leer Teef. XD, couldn't think of a last name so I made it up. Llyr is the name of a character from Welsh Mythology.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:06 am

It is the moment you all have been waiting for! The grand announcement of the true enemies of the ninja clans. The Dark Ones! There was already three mentioned,now I will introduce the rest. If you wanna play as a Dark One,just pm me. (If you already of three characters,you play can't as a Dark One.)

Name:Sephrina
Clan:The Dark Ones

Height:5"6
Weight:125
Eye Color:Red
Hair Color:Black
Hair Style:Worn long,reaches her waist. Covers it with a hood
Clothing Style:Wears a cloak to cover her face,gray leotard,with boots
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality Pros:Unknown,but she seems to be loyal to her master
Personality Cons:Evil,cold hearted,emotionless
Bio:Sephrina was born and raised within the Dark Ones,she never knew her family. She is a full fledge demon and despises humans who can turn into demons. Sephrina refers to Fubuki as her "sister" for an unknown reason. She delivered mysterious messages to each clan,and she killed Rei's adoptive mother and sister for fun.

Dislikes:Unknown
Extra Information:She uses a staff to control her dark energy and prefers coming out only at night or on cloudy days

Name:Lex
Clan:Dark Ones

Height:6"4
Weight:136
Eye Color:Gold
Hair Color:Dark Blue
Hair Style:Short,worn spiky
Clothing Style:Wears long black coats and a dark blue eyepatch
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality Pros:Unknown,he seems very relaxed though
Personality Cons:Cold hearted,merciless,and evil
Bio:Lex was born into the Dark Ones and is a full fledge demon. He never left the Dark Ones' home,until his master ordered him to create the eternal night. Lex did this to give his allies power and allow them to spy on the other clans for a period of time. Lex has recently lifted the eternal night. He tried to steal the Shadow Clan's sacred scroll,but failed to do so.

Extra Information:Lex can control the time of day,he enjoys making it nighttime for a long time in order to hurt others.

Name:Niia

Height:6"3
Weight:127
Eye Color:Dark Blue
Hair Color:Blonde
Hair Style:Waist length,with bangs and horns
Clothing Style:Wears a long elegant black dress
Picture:
Spoiler:
Bio:Niia is one of the serious members of the Dark Ones. She's a full fledge demon as well and doesn't like half demons. Niia investigated the Shadow Clan, she was ordered to ask the lieutenant to join them in their quest for power. Niia was also present at the meeting as well.

Personality Pros:Unknown
Personality Cons:Unknown
Extra Information:Despite her kind look,she is actually very emotionless and has no concern for outsiders.

These are first three,I will add more tomorrow. Sephrina actually belongs to me,Lex and Niia are brought up by me,but I don't own them.
Back to top Go down
goth_girl_princess
goth_girl_princess

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Silver,i would like to have control over one of the enemies please. I think it might be too late to enter a character. Smile
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Of course. You may control Bridget,Nite and Tides. I will post their information for you

Name:Bridget Heartlove

Height:5"8
Eye Color:Crystal Blue
Hair Color:White
Hair Style:Waist length,worn loose with china bangs
Picture:
Spoiler:

Pros:Not really known,but she loves to tease her enemies
Cons:Cold hearted and murderous
Bio:Bridget was the very witch who loved the founder of the Soul Clan,she killed many of his followers,even his wife and corrupted his child. Finally he sealed her away into the Forbidden Temple. Bridget was sealed for a long time,but was released one day. She defeated the fox guardian and escaped. Bridget joined the Dark Ones in order to find the descendent of her love.
Dislikes:None
Extra Information:Bridget can use magic and other deadly things to kill her enemies.

Name:Nite Yamagi

Height:6"3
Eye Color:Emerald Green
Hair Color:Cobalt Blue
Hair Style:Short with long bangs covering his face
Picture:
Spoiler:
Pros:Unknown,he seems quiet though
Bio:Nite was the son of the founder of the Blossom Clan,sadly she got rid of him,as she wanted a daughter. She gave him to the dark spirits,but regretted the decision soon after. Nite was raised to be loyal to his master and his allies. He has no memories of his mother, but he despises the Blossom Clan very much.
Dislikes:The Blossom Clan
Extra Information:Nite uses a whip controlled by darkness to kill his enemies

Name:Tides Jadestone

Height:6"7
Eye Color:Crystal Blue
Hair Color:Jet Black
Hair Style:Short his bangs covers his face,hiding his right eye
Picture:
Spoiler:
Pros:Unknown,he seems very mature
Bio:Tides has been part of the Dark Ones for as long as he has known. He has been loyal to his master and will never stop being loyal. Tides killed many people and has always been watching from the shadows to know people's weaknesses. He has decided to finish the clans for good and not die this time.
Dislikes:None
Extra Information:Tides can control anything with his blade and is very strong as well.

You may control these three characters for me Vampy. (i couldn't handle all of that stress! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [Sign Up and OCC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Others :: Creative RP-
Jump to: