Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:02 am

Hotaru felt the two twin demons surround her, whispering things. "I see. So you are giving them to me." She breathed deeply as their power entered her body, she felt a new kind of strength awaken. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect"

Rei and Aoisai stood near the Fang Village. "Let's head home. I think what was going on was possibly just someone training." Rei lied to him, she recognized demon power anyway and knew their leader was one. Rei growled lightly,she hated how the Fang Village made trouble for the other villages because of their actions.

Mei could feel it, a mysterious power surrounding the Fang Village. "I knew it. Their leader is a demon." She hissed she was furious that someone outside of her clan could change and which meant her lieutenant spot was in trouble. "I hope my precious leader can't sense this power."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:07 am

Ludwig looked at his wife and smiled knowing something she didn’t. He knew that they couldn’t go to Hotaru for a good reason, they were already bound to two other souls. Ludwig looked at her and smiled slightly. “I don’t think they can do that, they are already bound to two other souls. Isnt, that right ladies?” He said knowing a little about demons because he studied them years ago and is now just remembering.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 am

Fubuki rolled her eyes,"I know that genius. My mother was a demon for goodness sake" The twins left Hotaru and entered Fubuki's body. "I merely asked them to give some of their power to Hotaru." She stood up, grabbing her sword and walking away from both of them. "I feel hungry." Fubuki turned to her husband looking mad, "Find me something to eat now!" Obviously the mood swings were starting and she did have to eat for three now.

Kokoro walked into the elder's house. "Tell me why a spirit told me the Fang leader is gonna lose his powers soon." The elder shrugged and went back to sleep. Kokoro left her house and went to look at the flowers. "Today isn't as hot as the other days. I guess that is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am

Ludwig laughed as she had her little mood swing. He then grabbed her hand and took her out of the temple. It was time for food and all that energy he was feeling empty himself. He walked over to the local ramen shop an ordered several dishes. Many different flavors, textures and smells filled the air. He was soothed and he started chucking down on the food. There were several bowls for Fubuki, but he had never taken her there before so he order a little bit of everything.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am

Fubuki didn't eat alot, so it was a pretty new habit to eat alot more. Two elderly ladies came by and smiled at the couple. "Fubuki. We hear you are carrying twins, that is so nice for you two." Fubuki smiled at them happily, she was expecting alot of gifts coming soon. When they left the ramen shop, and headed home, Fubuki still felt hungry. "I want cake. Or some steak! Why aren't you feeding me and your babies?" She sounded like a child and was whining. "I am not loving this whole eating thing phase." Fubuki thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 am

Ludwig feel onto the couch laughing hard. He then got up and saluted her, “Yes madam!” He said as he walked off to the kitchen and put on his apron. He laughed as he cooked some nice BBQ Stakes and got a slice of cake out of the fridge. He smiled as he brought them into her with a little side table t put them on. “Your meal for the day is BBQ Stake and Strawberry Cheese Cake for desert. He smiled before bringing her a tall glass of milk. He though it was kind of funny. He snuggled down beside her as the rain started to pour from the clouds. He flicked on the v and put on there favorite channel.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 am

Fubuki changed it to the baby channel. "It's best if we learn now." She noticed it was raining again and got sad. "My parents were kill on a rainy day." She realized that she never told him what happened. "Some men from a faraway village snuck into the Fang Village it was back when I was only seven. So we didn't have a leader at the time." She looked at the rain and it all came back to her.

{Flashback}
"I am going to fight! I have to defend our village!" Fubuki's father,Kouichi, yelled to his wife,Mirena. He ran out into the storm,leaving his wife and daughter by themselves. Mirena looked at Fubuki,knowing what to do. "Fubuki, I have to give you something to keep you safe." They heard banging on the door and yelling "Mirena! We know you are there!" Mirena grabbed Fubuki and hid her under a mattress. "Don't move. Don't say anything." She covered the mattress with a blanket. Fubuki heard yelling and felt a pressure on the mattress. A blade shot through it,but didn't hit her,blood dripped onto her face. "Mama?" Fubuki crawled out and saw the men,laughing evilly. It happened quickly. Fubuki easily slaughtered the men. She was given Black Flower, the demon side of her mother.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 am

Hotaru bandaged her injuries, she felt stronger from the demon powers that Fubuki gave her. “She has grown so much.” Hotaru looked at a picture of her and Fubuki as kids, they were so close. “You are still a baby,but now you having twins.” She felt like crying,but knew she couldn't. “Why cry when the sky is crying for me.” She said as she watched the rain fall silently outside.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Ludwig frowned very lightly. The rain was his favorite weather but the worst for others. She then told him the fang clan had been murdered 10 years pervious. Ludwig sighed and finally deciding to tell her the story that no one should have done. He looked at Fubuki and frowned, “Mine, is worse. I killed by my own blade. I had to, to get this job.He said as his face darkened from shame
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am

Fubuki looked at him sadly. "I never told you this,but I was scared of you when the elder announced you as our new leader." Fubuki rested her head on his shoulder,"Everyone said you had a dark past and that you were gonna change the Fang Clan for the better." Fubuki sighed,"But I was scared you were going to hate me, because I was weak."

{Flashback}
Fubuki stood next to Hotaru in the crowd of villagers. The elder announced that the new Fang Leader was found. The young man who stepped out of the elder's house appeared handsome,but Fubuki felt something about him. People whispered throughout the crowd as they took in the sight of his sword. "I don't trust him" one of the ninjas whispered to another. Fubuki saw Hotaru leave angrily,obviously she wanted to be the leader. "I hope he is kind like the Soul Clan's leader." Her thoughts were wrong when the first thing he said was they were going to train and plan to assault the other clans. "Why am I always so wrong." Fubuki said siltently to herself.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 am

Rei and her teammate Aoisai ran back to the Soul Village, she showed him how to sneak past the guards easily. "I think our village is losing its touch." The Soul Village was very old fashioned, the other villages were now using new things like gun powder. "Our clan and village has much history,like the Forbidden Temple." Rei looked deep into the forest in the direction of the temple. "It is said that there is something there, something very deadly." Rei then looked mad,"We could use that to solve all of our problems."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:54 am

In the Blossom Village, Kokoro was stuffing her face with platefuls of spicy food. "Enough! I don't want anymore!" The maids sighed heavily in relief. Kokoro drank her tea and rubbed her belly. "It's raining again. Hopefully it keeps raining I like it." Kokoro had forgotten her normal life a long time ago. "I wonder how my friends are doing. They wouldn't believe their star athlete is now pregnant." Kokoro laughed to herself and looked at the maids "Thanks for the meal. Do you have any chocolate tarts?" They nodded and ran into the kitchen. "I wonder how Fubuki is doing." Kokoro was a little jealous, Fubuki had a man to help her and lived in a village with intense medical care. "Oh well. You can't help what village you live in."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Ludwig lies on her shoulder and let out a sigh. He didn’t care what others thought. Ludwig didn’t like the idea of fighting but it was needed to obtain peace. Most of the battles have been over a denied alliance, mostly because one leader wanted to be leader over the other. It as most obvious he, himself was most fit because he’s the who was A)Stronger than the others and B) he and his villagers got out more than the others so knew about the going ons outside the villages. He looked at her and smiled as the rain poured onto the building and sliding off. “It’s alright. I don’t care” Ludwig looked at her before drinking some red wine.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Aoisai nodded in agreement and looked into the forest towards the temple. He let out a sigh, "What good is a weapon if we are not going to use it. In times like this it makes me wonder what our leader is doing, if we keep to our ways it is eventually going to kill us." His tone changed from disappointment to anger "What are they waiting for? How come I can picture them letting the village die out before changing their ways." His eyes didn't pick up anything from the temple, that meant either nothing was there or that the elders were doing their best to hide whatever it was. "We need to take things into our hands..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 am

Rei looked Aoisai and sighed. "This is the oldest village and has much history. However, they stick to old customs." She leaned againist a tree, and stared at the pouring rain. "They don't understand and neither does our leader, that the other villages are changing their ways." Her voice turned ice cold,"If I die because of this village's customs, then I will no longer be a part of it."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:54 am

Aoisai let out a sigh as well. "As grateful as I am to this village for taking me in when my father tried killing me, because they didn't judge me because of my white eyes." He turned to look at the rain as well, "We must change though, we must accept our changing world with open arms." He turned to look at Rei, "I agree with the alliance, as I mentioned before I don't care for bloodlust but we must change first before when can expect an entire village to change."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:04 am

Fubuki, obviously bored with the topic, changed the channel to a horror movie. Usually she was scared of them,but was paying no attention to it. "Y'know, the Soul Village is the only one to remain unchanged after so many years." Fubuki looked very bored as she spoke. "They still use basic techniques and refuse to get rid of their habits. They may be the oldest clan, but they are now the weakest clan." Fubuki sighed at this thought.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:11 am

"Maybe I can change their minds? Meow!" Mei appeared on the tree, Rei was leaning againist. She had a happy smile on her face, "Everyone knows the Soul Village is growing weak every single day. That is why my leader sent me here. He wants the alliance." Mei hugged her sister and smiled. She noticed Aoisai and tilted her head at the blind boy. "Hi there. I am Mei, Rei's twin sister!"

Rei stood very still as Mei hugged her, she still felt uncomfortable around her. "You are okay? I thought the Fang Leader burned you." Mei's eyes changed when she told her this. Rei rolled her eyes,"Oh well. As long as you are alive." Rei turned into the village, "I will give you a tour of the village. Promise me you will be on your best behavior." Mei nodded happily, but Rei felt very unsure if she could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 am

Aoisai blinked in surprise as Mei suddenly appeared. "Ah, so you are the cat warrior that battled the Fang leader." He said casually, "I am surprised, normally I can tell when someone else is nearby but your aura just appeared." He looked around the area as well to see if anyone else was around. The aura around Mei was similar to Rei, but it was different somehow and he couldn't tell why. "Mind if I accompany you two with the tour?" He asked politely, he was also suspicious of Mei and wanted to learn more of the alliance.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Rei and the group entered the Soul Village, people were still around the village. They turned to Rei and then Mei, most of the shivered with fear, others hurried to their home. Rei rolled her eyes, the villagers lived in fear all the time and never had thought about anything but the ninjas who kept them safe. "Don't worry about them. They are usually like this anyway." Rei led them to the elders' home. The elders were two twin old ladies, who gave wise advice.

Mei smiled evilly as she walked through the village. It looked so old, they used wells, and firepits, no chimmneys or water pipes. "What sad sad village." Mei whispered as they entered the elders' home.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Aoisai ignored the villagers as they neared the elders residence. His sharp ears picked up what Mei had muttered and the sad realization sunk in even more to him. He wanted to save the village that had saved him when no one else would. So in order to save it, he must change it no matter what the cost was. He sensed the elder's nearby and hoped that they would be able to help solve the dilemma.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:40 pm

The elders smiled at the group. "We knew you would arrive." The old ladies spoke in perfect unison. Rei bowed in respect and looked at them. "The alliance between the Soul and Shadow Clan." Rei said with respect. The elders looked at each other and smiled. "The Shadow Clan has finally come out of the dark." They said together. Rei sighed, she hated talking to them. The elders looked at Mei. "You are Rei's half. Nice to meet you."

Mei looked at the old ladies. The Shadow Clan had an elder, but he was rarely seen. "Yes. I am Rei's twin sister, Mei Syusuke." The elders looked at her and smiled. "Our mother sent Rei here, when she saw I had the mark of the Shadow Clan." Mei looked at Rei with a sad smile. "Our father was the lieutenant of the Shadow Clan, but I became stronger than him and then killed him." The elders continued listening, "Our mother is still alive, but she is mostly in bed." Mei looked sad, but she only cared about her sister at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 pm

((Lets let the soul and Shadow rp for a bit becuase right now the fang is to main.))
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 am

"Honorable elders." Aoisai said bowed to them. "I am forever grateful for everyone of the Soul clan to welcome me into this all those years ago. You know I would do anything for the Village, I would give my life gladly." He looked at both of them in the eyes though, "But the way things are going right now for the village is going to have it end it ruins, we are the oldest village and have a rich history. But if we stick with our old ways they will eventually kill it." He took a deep breath, "Other villages are more advanced, making our weapons look like children's toys! We need to accept change and not stand in its way, I know I wasn't born and raised here but I still love this village to much to see it kill itself or be captured..." He said and was quiet. He spoke up to the Elder's in a way he never thought he would be able to do, ever. He kept his eyes on theirs, but his legs had gone numb.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

The elders (I'm gonna call them Yan and Li) stared at three in front of them. "Li. These children speak the truth." Rei smiled at this, "You understand! Our village is getting weaker we must upgrade to be more like the others!" The elders shook their heads at this. "Rei. You know our village is the oldest with the most history." Rei nodded when they said this. "But, we must keep our habits. Why be like the others?" They spoke at the same time. Rei was getting mad, before she could say anything. Mei spoke up.

"You old farts are so stupid!" Mei hissed, her pupils becoming slits. She glared at them. "Who cares about old habits and history?!" She pointed out the window,"Look! Your village is just a dot compared to the others! You focus so much on what your clan founder believed in to change your ways!" Mei then smirked,"That forbidden temple, what is inside of it?" Yan and Li gasped when she said this. "I know you are hiding something in there." Mei said in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next