Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Rei cried silently,but glared at the elders. "This happened because our clan is weak! We have no power and it is all your fault!" Rei saw herthe hooded girl. She was smiling evilly. "What a sad village. You are all weak and powerless." She let out a loud laugh as the villagers looked at her in fear.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 pm

The bodies of Rei's sister and mother were a sad sight to see, even to Aoisai. He didn't even need to see the bodies, because the smell of blood filled the air and a red haze surrounde the bodies. He knelt beside them and a gave a prayer, when he heard the laughter from outside. He cursed silently and grabbed two blankets and hastily covered the bodies. He bolted from the bodies, "I will be back, I promise..." he said and ran to Rei. He stopped next to her and glared at the hooded girl, "What do you want with us?" He asked, keeping his temper down. "What have we or our Leader have ever done to you?" He kept a wary eye on her. The aura around was something he had never witnessed before, it emitted dark energy at sucha concentrated level.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Pellia had locked ehrself away in her house for many months now. she finally ran out of food and didnt feel like only sleeping and doing twenty thousand jumping jacks a day anymore. she had enough of this isolation.
Pellia jum[ped down from ehr house making barriers along the way to slow her fall. She jumped form barrier to barrier till she was down on the forest floor. She looked around gripping her syth and made a big sigh.
She decided the best thing to do was to go into the village and look for familiar faces. She didnt mind the rain. Infact it soothed her. she found it a relaxing metitation elemant. She swang her arms in the air as she skipped joyfully through the mountains. She didnt know anything of what was going on she only knew where she was and who her family was...her clan.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 am

The hooded girl had a dark smile and disappeared into the wind.

Mei could feel it in the wind,the smell of blood. "What happened?" She could tell someone was killed in the Soul Village,but who did it?
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:58 am

Pellia stepped into the shadow clan Village. "whats going on?" she said as she noticed everyone on edge. "Meis been left in charge while the leaders away." Someone said as she passed. Pellia froze. She turned slowly but the person was gone. "M-Meis in char-" She said thinking -oh no...the village is gonna die!- "I have to go find Mei!" Pellia said as she ran through the village.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 am

Mei heard Pellia screaming about something. "I am the lieutenant,so I had to be in charge." She looked focused on something else,she was thinking about her leader.

Rei laid in a bed, she was staying in Aoisai's house for the time. Her thoughts on the hooded girl,why did she kill her family? "She seems familiar,but who is she?"

In the Fang Village, Hotaru couldn't sleep,she felt a prescence nearby. "How long are you going to hide?" The girl stepped out,her cloak covered with blood. "I knew you couldn't stay there." Hotaru said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am

Sephrina smiled at Hotaru,she removed her hood. "I just had alot of fun in the Soul Village." She walked behind Hotaru,her blade at her neck. "You know who I am? That means you are smarter than your leader." Sephrina slowly disappeared. It was midnight and her playtime was over.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 am

Gently the music of the flute floated through Aoisai's house. He sat in the large bay window he had in his bedroom, and looked out at the rainy night sky. Moonlight filled the room as he played, while he played he thought. He had his own suspicions about the mysterious hooded girl, Could she be... no she can't be the Demon Queen that Mei talked about. He thought and set the flute down, he still looked outside. "Wouldn't surprise me though...." He said sadly as his gaze drifted to the door to his guest room where Rei was. He put the flute away and made his way to the door and opened it a crack.

Quietly he entered and walked to the bed to see if Rei lay awake. "Is it at all better?" He asked solemnly, Why would it be better right now, after hearing her mother and sister were killed by a mad person. He thought and sat at the foot of her bed, his head in his hands. "I know it probably isn't better yet, Rei. But I am here for you ok." He said quietly and turned to look at her, hoping she was finally getting some rest. "Of course I would know just as well as you, to lose someone important to you." He said quietly to himself.

Last edited by Arwan on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BadBlood
BadBlood

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 am

Vos threw Mei across the room, her head hitting the wall. "I was talking about you, nitwit" he said calmly. " If you want to be the replacement leader you cant go around killing other members." He gestured to the two dead members that lay on the floor that Mei killed.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Mei glared at Vos and hissed "Don't touch me you rotten piece of crap." She left the room, a few Shadow kunoichis following her. "I won't fail our leader and I refuse to let that fake Shadow Ninja tell me what to do." The kunoichis nodded in agreement, they were Mei's most loyal assistants and they didn't fear her.

Rei smiled as Aoisai comforted her,"Thank You. I will be fine, knowing you are here." She sat up brushing her hair back from her face. "Y'know we need to get more of our ninjas recogonizing how much we need to change." Rei looked out the window,"The elders can lie to our villagers all they want,but soon they will realize what is happening here."

Hotaru watched as Sephrina disappeared,"That girl is seriously twisted." She laid in her bed and thought about her words. "She's a messenger,but who is she trying to deliver the messages too?"
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:36 pm

The Blossom Village was dealing with the rain as well. "How is it going to rain even more?" Nao questioned as she wrapped Akito's injuries. He was caught peeping at the baths again and was punished. "Why are you so stubborn? Just avoid the baths when women are in there." Nao lightly bopped him on the head. They were worried about Kokoro,who went to find another male ninja named Kai."I wonder why the elder asked her to find him."

Akito stood up suddenly,"Who cares?! That guy is always at the clock tower,what a freak!" Secretly,Akito hated Kai. They were both male ninjas in an all female ninja clan, they were both outsiders,but somehow Kai was more accepted. "I don't like him and I don't trust him very much either." Akito said crossing his arms over his chest.

The Soul Village was setting up a funeral for the murdered mother and child. Tomoyo watched as the preists and preistesses carried the bodies to cremate them. "This wouldn't had happened if our defenses were just a bit better." Tomoyo was first to sense the girl who murdered them,but she was too late. "That girl was a demon,no something even worse than that." Tomoyo whispered lightly. Her grandmothers,the elders,were talking to each other. She looked toward them,"Where is Rei?" She was worried about her friend and comrade.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Sephrina stood on a tree deep in the forest. She entered a cave,it was dark and cold. "Now to return to my master." She placed a seal on the wall at the end of the cave and entered a dark corridor. The wall closed up behind her. "I have returned and delivered my message." She bowed respectfully to someone. "Good. You are very loyal Sephrina." She smiled at her master,"Well many of our demons chose to share bodies with humans, so I am going to remain by your side." Demons came out of the shadows,they looked human,but were actually not the least human. Her master smiled,"Good. We will start soon the moment battle occurs." Sephrina smiled evilly,"I took on the form you asked of me, the Soul Village will believe a Fang Ninja started this and the war will begin." The demons all had dark smiles as they listened to her words. Sephrina smiled,she knew she was still connected to that girl,but it made it easier to take on her form.

Sephrina(without her hood)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Aoisai smiled at her and gently ran his fingers through her hair. "You know I will always be here for you." He said to her. He pulled her close to him and held onto her, enjoying the moment with her before he spoke again. "Yes, it will soon become very apparent to them, it is eventually going bite at them." He said seriously, he let out a sigh. "But who can we first convince to join us...." he paused as he thought. "Tomoyo...we could ask Tomoyo, from what I have heard and seen she follows some of the same beliefs."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 am

Pellia stared at Voss "You have a point...I dont trust that there wont be a war with her leading us based on what she just did." She said gripping her weapon. "We have to do something...convince her to lisson to us maybe?" Pellia said looking away. "We just have...do...something......" Pellia sighed as she sat down staring at the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 am

Rei smiled happily,"Yes I will ask Tomo-Chan to join us." She had known Tomoyo since they were kunoichi-in-training. They became best friends and looked out for each other. Rei knew one thing about her,she was a descendent of the founder of the Soul Clan, making the next leader. "Let me warn you,Tomoyo is quite flirtatious,so let me talk to her." One thing she knew was her friend would try and flirt with Aoisai.

Mei entered the elder's home and smiled at the elderly man. "Hey. You wanted to speak to me?" He nodded and looked at her. "I have news on that hooded girl you informed me of, she is a demon and very deadly." Mei felt anticipation rise inside of her,she wanted to find this girl and kill her. "Anything else?" She asked happily,the man nodded slowly. "Your mother was found,dead in her home." Mei gasped lightly,the elder sighed. "Mei, do not feel saddened by this. I am sure it was to happen." Mei nodded and said farewell to the elder. Her assistants were waiting for her,"My mother is dead. Finally." Mei smiled evilly,she stopped loving her mother after learning how she abandoned Rei.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 am

Aoisai kissed her gently on the cheeck then on the mouth. "I will leave the talking to you then." he said and grinned. He kissed her again, "As if anyone can take me from you Rei. Come we should get some rest for tomorrow, I think we are going to need it for the talking." He said and gently pushed her down on the blankets, he laid down next to her and continued to run his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 am

Mei walked into her mother's home,it was empty now that her mother was gone. Mei started to remember the past and how she became lieutenant.

(Flashback)
"The true lieutenant is you,Mei Syusuke." The elder spoke softly to her. Mei sat there and was holding her hands to her chest. She recently had a cat demon sealed into her body and the scar was bothering her. "My father is the current lieutenant. How am I supposed to do that?" She said with a hint of annoyance. The elder ordered her to follow him into an arena. Her father stood there,he looked concerned. "Why is my daughter here?" The elder smiled,"She is the true lieutenant! And she will take her place today!" The ninjas looked at the twelve year old girl in shock. Mei looked at her father,who stared back. Then he aimed his sword toward her. "Show me your power child." He immediatly started attacking her. Mei's scar was burning her,then a blade appeared before her. It had a cat's eye on it and it leaked energy. Mei smiled evilly,cat ears and a cat tail popped out of her body,her pupils slitted. "I am the true lieutenant old man." She killed her father in a single slash,Mei smiled as his blood came out. She let out a laugh,as the Shadow Ninjas applauded for her. She saw her mother in the stands,who was in shock. Mei smiled at her,purred like a cat.
(Flashback Ends)

Mei smiled lightly to herself. "Do you regret killing him?" One of her assistants asked her calmly. Mei smiled at her,"Sometimes,but other times I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 am

The moon glowed at night. Tomoyo woke up to the sound of silence, it wasn't raining anymore. "Finally. I thought it would never stop raining." She looked out the window and stared at the stars. "This village is getting weaker everyday and that means soon we will all die or be enslaved by other villages. In her blood was that of a leader,but she was not allowed to speak of this or else it will cause problems. "If I was leader, I would never let our village fall this low into the world."
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 am

Sephrina's master ordered her to show him/her the images she found in the other villages. "The only one missing is the Shadow Village,but I can find that village soon." The demons around her hissed at the image of the Fang Leader. They despised that he held demon powers and believed he wasn't worthy. Sephrina showed them the lieutenant of the Shadow Clan, "This one has great control over her demon powers and very strong, as well as deadly." Finally she showed them the Fang leader's wife,"This one. She has two demons and is quite strong. Sadly,she is pregnant and unable to fight." Her master stared the image of Fubuki for a while. "Go to this one Sephrina." Sephrina nodded happily and put the images away. She put on her cloak and hood,then ran toward the Fang Village.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:27 am

Rei woke up and stared at Aoisai as he slept,she wondered about his past. She never thought about feelings of love. She believed all ninjas were to keep these feelings hidden and never show them,as it would prove weakness. "You are really unique,stealing my heart like that." She whispered lightly. Rei closed her eyes and tried to return to sleep.

Hotaru patrolled the village,she was able to get a few hours of sleep,before she had to patrol. "He acts like someone is going to attack us right now." She rolled her eyes out of annoyance toward her leader's actions. Hotaru leaned againist a wall,the rain stopped pouring finally. "When the rain stops it means they are finished crying and that they need tears for the next tragedy." Hotaru whispered as looked up at the nightsky.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

And you are something else too, my love. He thought to himself, he was half asleep when he heard what Rei whispered to him. He grinned and ran his fingers through her hair and down her arms gently. Eventually he brought his arm back up and wrapped it around her arm, "I love you, it will be alright..." He whispered to her as he fell back asleep, with her arm in his.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 am

Rei smiled in her sleep when he said this and blushed madly. "You are way too nice for words." She fell to sleep with a smile on her face. I know deep in my heart we will make it through this event.

Mei watched her ninjas train and sighed,she was feeling bored and wanted to see her sister again. "I wonder how she is doing." Mei said to herself as she continued to watch them train.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 am

On the outskirts of the Soul Village a shadow moved through the vast undergrowth. The light seemed to vanish as it glided silently, So this is Soul, my my my what a pathetic village... the Shadow thought as it drew closer to the village wall and landed. A stray beam of moonlight revealed black wings in the undergrowth and a strand of silver hair. Llyr looked up the wall, "Death... I smell death." She said and jumped up to the top of the wall, and overlooked the village her wings folded behind her.

She stood up and sheathed one of the katanas she held in her hands. The blade seemed to absorb the moonlight, having her blend in with the surrounding. In the distance she noticed a ceremonial fire burning. "Cremation..." She muttered and glided down the wall.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Rei woke up when she sensed something strange. "Aoisai! Wake up!" She pinched him hard and kicked him,"Something is going on! Get up!" She felt something strange.

Mei called,Ayane,Hayate,and Kasumi to her side. "Yes?"Ayane's cat ears poked up. Hayate flipped her black hair, and Kasumi stood silently. "We are going to the Forbidden Temple in the Soul Village. I have sent Lylr already to check it out." The girls nodded and followed their leader to the village.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Aoisai sat up and threw off the blankets, "Wait..what?" He said groggily, before he sensed something as well. "Oh lord, what can it be this time..." He muttered as he looked around the room, hoping to catch a glimpse whatever was there. Something brushed by the window, whatever it was it had no concern with him or Rei, that's what he hoped. "C'mon, let's go." He said as he stood up and reached under the bed pulling out a katana.

Llyr glided by the nearby house, she didn't bother to observe much Just two lovers in bed... She thought to herself and went on her way. She neared one of the trees in the village and stopped, she noticed another ninja walking her way. The ninja was a little drunk and had not noticed Llyr until a pair of black wings reached out from underneath the tree and grabbed him. Llyr wrapped a hand around his mouth, and held a dagger to his throat. "Now tell me where the Forbidden Temple is." She whispered in his ear coldly, "I can make this hurt..." She said and grinned slightly, the ninja remained silent. "Oh I see how it is," She said with a sigh and replaced the dagger with a needle and stabbed him in a nerve cluster. "Now can you tell me?" She asked and raised the needle again, moonlight glinting off it.

"Stupid Soul Ninja, if you weren't so loyal to your Elders and told me where the Temple was I wouldn't have had to kill you." She muttered, as she walked from the dead ninja. "Rei said it was in the forest," Llyr said and continued to glide through the village, making her way to the forest. "Maybe I should pay a visit to the elders?" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next