Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 am

Llyr quickly grabbed a few more of the scrolls, One of these must have the answers I seek... She thought calmly as she grabbed and stuffed another scroll away. She kept her eyes on the Fox Guardian. So this is the Guardian of the Soul Temple. She thought quickly, as she looked from Rei to the Guardian. "Soo, there is more to you then meets the eye." She said quietly to herself, "Of course that doesn't surprise me for I have my own secrets." She continued saying to herself.

Aoisai kept an eye on Rei in case she needed a hand at all, but she seemed to be handling the situation well. He quickly grabbed another scroll, but kept glancing at the guardian "Tomoyo what is Rei talking about?" He asked in a calm voice. "What happened to her when she was younger?"
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

Female Number of posts : 68
Roleplay Name : Riko Nagisa

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 am

Tomoyo stared at Rei,she sighed lightly. “A deadly flu struck our village when we were kids. We didn't have many medicinal herbs to heal everyone,the children came first in the situation.” Tomoyo grabbed the last scroll,“Rei couldn't be healed, the herbs was not enough. One night man with a fox like appearance appeared. He healed Rei easily,that caused her to have some of his powers.” Tomoyo watched as Rei spoke with the guardian. “Ever since then,the village viewed Rei as some kind of guardian too.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 am

Aoisai let out a soft sigh as her observed the reactions between Rei and the Fox Guardian. "I never knew about that event, I always knew there waas something special to her but I never knew what it was until now." He told Tomoyo, "So she has been seen as a guardian this entire time. But that also means you have seen the Guardians true form, holy crap..." He whispered to himself.

Llyr merely observed the situation with a content smile on her face, she was enjoying how things were beginning to unfold. The three scrolls she had stashed in the folds of her dress seemed to resonate with her energy. "These scrolls may give me the answers I have been searching for." She sheathed one of her katanas, the black energy dissiapating in an instant.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:51 am

Rei and the Fox continued speaking,until the fox let out a growl directed toward Llyr. Rei turned her head,her eyes glowing a light blue,her pupils slit. "Drop those scrolls. Now. Rei dashed toward Llyr,hissing. The fox roared and ran toward Tomoyo and Aoisai. Rei wasn't possessed,she was actually losing control of her power. Fox ears sprouted from her head and her hair changed and grew longer. "I will not let an evil creature steal those scrolls!"

Rei's Fox Form
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Aoisai unsheathed his katana and he leapt back with Tomoyo and took a defensive stance. He quickly glanced at Rei to see her face off against Llyr, he didn't want Rei to get hurt so he leapt her way but was stopped by one of the foxes tails. He cast an irritated glance at the Guardian, "Really at a time like this!" He muttered to himself and swung his katana towards the Guardian.

Llyr looked up at Rei as came at her demanding the scrolls. "Sorry Fox girl, but I have been searching for these answers for awhile now." With a flap of her wings she leapt into the air, one katana in her right hand. She quickly unsheathed the second one as well and blended with the shadows. She appeared behind Rei and swung at her, the black energy sizzling as the swords came down in a feint strike as she blended back in with the shadows. "Am I really an evil one? I am from the same village your sister is from, and she controls a demon. I don't control a demon..." She gasped and landed down on the ground images flooding her head. Shadowed images of wings and two adults leaving, abanoding a young child with an old adult. And blood, she let out a small pained gasp but leapt back into the air. "What the..."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

Rei watched Llyr fall to the ground,she did the honor of causing her to remember things. Rei looked at the Guardian,she ran to its side. "Leave now and drop the scrolls in place." Before Rei could finish talking,she felt a blow to the head and fell to the ground. The Guardian glowed brightly,showing his true form to the group. "Give me your reasons for entering my temple." He said very calmly.

Fox's Human Form
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 am

Tomoyo hit Rei with a plank of wood,knocking her out cold. "Seriously. You can't stay in control for quick ten minutes." She watched the Guardian become his true form,he was really cute. "We came here because of the elders. They wanted the scrolls so we could be ready for the upcoming war." Tomoyo picked up one of the scrolls,"Can you tell us which scroll is the right one please? She asked smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 am

Llyr landed lightly on the otherside of the room, What the hell was that... She thought to herself frantically. She rubbed her temples rarely has she felt this way, she quickly glanced at the Fox Guardian. A small grin played across her face as she saw Rei get smacked, she dropped the two lesser scrolls but held onto the one that resonated with her. "Half-demon...." She muttered to herself, "Is...is that what I am." The scroll seemed to speak to her. She held it gingerly and glared at Rei, what had she done to her mind.

Aoisai dropped the scrolls he had and ran over to Rei, and held onto her. Well that is one way to stop a rampage. He quickly thought, making sure Rei was ok. He turned to look at the Fox Guardian. "It is true Guardian, the elders sent us here to retrieve a scroll for a war that is coming."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 am

The guardian stared Llyr,"Please. Put down those scrolls. Those are the fake ones anyway." He looked at the group. "This war will lead up to a change in the ninja world. It will be a different world for your children." He pulled out a scroll. "This one is the only true scroll. Within lies secrets that could change this very world,even history!" He scratched his head and handed it over to Tomoyo. "Tell your grandmothers that they are awful liars and should really be more honest with you. Now please leave,before you anger the other one sealed here."

The Fang Village was in the middle of an intense training method,even without their leader around. They swore to win this war. Hotaru watched from a distance as they trained, she heard the Blossom Village were training too,but no word about the Soul or Shadow Clans. "That Shadow girl. What was she searching for?" Hotaru heard a groan and sighed. "If Ludwig doesn't come back to take care of his wife. I will go crazy."

Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Tomoyo nodded at the fox,she led the group out of the temple. “Well I guess we shouls go our seperate ways now.” She looked at Llyr. Tomoyo placed the seal back on the temple gates,so no one could enter. “The war will start soon,I know the Fang Village is preparing.” Tomoyo didn't notice the hooded people in the forest watching them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 am

Llyr nodded to Tomoyo and glanced around the surroundings, ever since the rising of her memories she has been on edge. She was not used to feeling this way, but she calmed herself down but kept her eyes on the surrounding. "Yes, I should let my village know and prepare mysef." She gestured to both her katanas, "kuro and Kage need to be purified." Aoisai cast her a surprised glance, "Yes a purification. These blades used to be one sword known as the Baron Sword. They must rest together for awhile," she unfurled her wings, "and I need a small rest myself." She bowed and leapt into the air. She unsheathed her blades and slashed, a portal opened up for her and she flew through it.

Llyr landed on the outskirts of the Shadow village, she floated through the gates. "I should let Mei know what has occured if she already doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am

Mei could sense Llyr nearby. “So she's back.” Mei was not happy at the time,she just had a meeting with the elder about her heartless nature. “They are getting annoying. I don't understand them anymore.” Mei knew the only ones she could trust was her assistants,& possibly Llyr.

Rei slowly woke up,rubbing the back of her head. “What happened? Did we get the scrolls?” She knew she had lost control,but she couldn't trust Llyr very easily. “I'm sorry for my actions. The Guardian couldn't trust her and I didn't either.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm

"You don't need to be sorry for your actions, you were merely doing what you thought was right." Aoisai told Rei gently. "We didn't know much about her, or her search for whatever it was." He said and knelt down beside her. "Yes we got the scroll, however we should go prepare soona war is on the horizon." He looked into the forest, "Something is out there." He said taking note of some dark energies.

Llyr made her way to Mei's residence, her katanas tied together in an act of purification. She leapt through an open window and made her way to the chamber room. "I have returned Mei from the search." She casually said to the leader, "a war is coming. We need to prepate with haste, this isn't going to be so simple." Llyr said I'm a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

The Dark Ones were lined up. The commanders ready. Sephrina,Lex, Niia,Bridget,Tides,and Nite.Their master watched them carefully,“ The war will begin soon. Once the clans defenses are down.”

Three Weeks Later. The Blossom and Fang Clans headed out to meet with eachother. “Where is your leader?” Kokoro asked their lieutenant. She knew this war was coming fast and it will be bad.

Fubuki laid in her bed,her contractions were starting. The nurses stayed by her side at all times to prevent someone from getting hurt.

(The war will begin now. Mostly because I feel that its time.)
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 pm

The Soul Village stood tall,their ninjas prepared. Rei stared at the mountain as the Shadow Ninjas drew near. “It will be easy with our forces joined together.” Rei looked at her twin as she walked toward them.

Mei smiled at the Soul Ninjas,it was about 10 or 11 of the Soul Ninjas and a good thirty of the Shadow Ninjas. “You guys better not let us down or else.” Ayane hissed playfully,Hayate merely looked bored,and Kasumi stared at the sky.

Hotaru led the two clans to the battlefield. “This is where all of the past wars have taken place” She looked into the horizon,“The sky is dark,rain will come. Four Clans enter,but two clans will leave.” The Fang clan yelled in power of Hotaru's words.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Aoisai stood next to Rei and Tomoyo. "Let's hope that is true Rei, let us hope that this is easier." He ran a hand through his hair. "I just hope we don't spill to much blood, but I am behind you fully my dear." He said as he looked at the other clan coming. "Shadow and Soul against the Fang and Blossom, we will endure no matter what comes our way." Aoisai said with a nervous grin, he looked at the 40 ninjas as they came together.

Llyr stuck to the shadows as she came with the Shadow group, her face a calm mask without any emotion on it. Both her katanas seemed to resonate from inside their sheathes. Soon, soon you two will return to your orginal form. Llyr thought calmly, she would need their power to help win this war. She quickly glanced at Mei, her assistants, Aoisai, Rei and Tomoyo. "We will definitly win this war, but what of the aftermath. What will that bring I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 pm

The Soul and Shadow Clans moved out,heading toward the battlefield. Rei thought about the Fang and Blossom,together they had a total of sixty ninjas. "Our forty againist their sixty." As they neared the battlefield,something happened. Smoke surrounded them and kunais flew out. "I forgot the Blossom Clan are masters at traps!" Rei yelled as she avoided the kunais.

Mei dodged the trap easily,she noticed a few Soul ninja get hurt by the flying weapons. "Ugh! Kasumi,clear this smoke now!" Kasumi nodded and easily got rid of the smoke. They could the Fang and Blossom Clans standing on the oher side. Mei glared at both clans,but didn't see the Fang Leader anywhere. "He ran away. Coward."

Hotaru looked at the two clans. "So,the weakling had to find someone to back them up." She nodded at Kokoro and the two stepped forward. "As the Ninja Law States! The leaders of each clan are first to strike! Agreements are to be formed before striking!" Hotaru stopped in the middle. "I shall repsent the Fang Clan as our leader is away at the moment." Thunder rolled in the distance.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Tomoyo stepped forward. "I will repesent the Soul Clan. The name is Tomoyo." She turned and saw Mei step up next to her." Tomoyo noticed that the Fang and Blossom Clan had grown last time. "This is so troublesome." She looked at the girl named Hotaru and the Blossom Leader. "Okay. If we win this little battle. The Fang Clan will have to cease their assaults on other villages. And the Blossom Clan will stretch their Medical Care throughout the land." Tomoyo looked at them very seriously.

Nao and Akito watched as the clan repesentatives spoke to eachother. The Blossom Clan had enough traps laid out and were very prepared. "Hey. Akito,what if we fail and what if we die." Akito glared at Nao,"No way. We are gonna crush these losers."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Aoisai looked up to the other clans, he read all their energies some were rather powerful but he glanced at his allies. "We will prevail, I know it they may have superior numbers but we have the spirits on our side." Helook at some of the summoners from the Soul village. He fiddled with the hilt of his katana and waited calmly. "Rei, we will survive this and the village will be changed forever."

Llyhr eyed the other clans, Traps really, a trap can only hit those who step into them. she thought cooly. She casually unsheathed one of the blades, "Kuro, you and Kage will be one again." She said and held it in a firm grasp. Dark energy emitted from it, her eyes cast a glance at Mei, "whenever you are ready..." she muttered and kept her wings close to her.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Kokoro rolled her eyes at Tomoyo's words. "Sure sure. But if we win this battle,expect some major changes coming your way blondy." Before they could do anything more,a bomb went off. "Attack!" Kokoro and Hotaru yelled together. The ninjas ran toward eachother,attacking like mad dogs."

Fubuki laid in bed,she as rubbing her belly. "Please let this war end quickly and let my allies return home safely." She heard the nurses talking to eachother quickly about the battle. Fubuki sighed,she groaned as another contraction hit. "My babies I don't wanna give birth now." (i know it hasn't been nine monthes,let's say its ninja magic.)

Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Mei yelled for her ninjas to strike. "No mercy! Give it all you got!" She unsheathed her sword and glared at Hotaru. "Your leader isn't here,so I will teach you a lesson." They rush to eachother and began fighting. Ayane was clashing with three Blossom Kunoichis, Hayate was easily keeping guard. Kasumi was nowhere to be seen.

Hotaru glared at Mei. "Don't get your hopes up darling. I will end your life right here." Hotaru hissed to her. The thunder roared,lightning cracked and the rain poured like needles on their skin. It was going to be a dark day that was something everyone knew.

Rei and Aoisai kept eachother protected,she saw Tomoyo fighting with the Blossom leader. "Ugh! You Fang ninjas better back off now!" She easily wiped them out,but was confronted by two Blossom members,one was a male. "This should be intresting."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 am

Llyr flowed through the battlefield her blades black streaks in the air as she attacked swiftly. Blood mixed with the rain water, her blades crackling in the air the black fire dancing along the two of them. The two fires began to work their way down her arms and meld along her shoulders. She double blocked a fang and blossom ninja, "Stupid fools..." She hissed and swung both her blades in a counterstrike, the fangs blade nicking her arm during the strike. She leapt into the opened her wings in a flap, sending a gust of wind knocking the two ninjas down. She landed behind the Fang who stabbed her, her held the blades at his throat. The fire swirled the blades at his throat, a grin played across her face. "Your death will bring a greater cause..." she said coldly and stabbed, obsdian fire exploding from the two swords.

Aoisai stared down the two Blossom ninjas, their energies emitted strongly from the two of them. "This is going to be interesting indeed. They are quite powerful, but let's have fun with this." He said, his pale eyes glancing at Rei a grin on his face.

Llyr stood up from the corpse of the fang ninja, instead of her two swords she held a single blade. From the hilt extended two blades twisting around each other, and from the pommel extened a small black dagger. Llyr looked the blade up and down, the black fire dying down to reside in the hilt the grin continued to play across her face. She then turned to face her next opponent, a new light gleaming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
goldmirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
goldmirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 am

Nao stared at Rei. "I remember you. I hope you are strong." She unsheathed her sword,Red Tulip, and glared at Rei. She noticed Kokoro easily taking the ninjas,as rain poured heavily on the battlefield. "Something's coming. Something bad,what should we do,Akito?" She asked telepathicly.

Akito smirked at Aoisai,"Don't worry. We got this entire war in the bag,don't think about anything or anyone." Akito pulled is Ivy Chain,"Yo! The names Akito! I hope you are ready for me!" Akito ran toward Aoisai,ready for combat.

Tomoyo moved gracefully around the battlefield,until she came face to face with the Blossom leader. "Well. I hope you are strong my dear flower." Tomoyo unsheathed Miracle and twirled it playfully in her face. "I'm one of the Soul Ninjas who actually train." Tomoyo noticed a good amount of her ninjas were either dead or injured.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 am

Aoisai took a quick glance before he ran towards Akito, "Crap most of our ninjas are out." He said to himself as he blocked Akito's Ivy Chain with his Clouded Heaven. He rebuffed the strike with his own counter-strike, he brought his blade across Akito's arm but missed the strike. He leapt back away from the counter strike as well and landed nimbly next to Rei. "Oh, we got our money's worth Rei for this fight." He said a grin playing across his face, he brought his blade up and leveled it at Akito. "En garde." He charged forward again swiftly.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 am

Rei and Nao moved through out the rain,attacking eachother fiercely. "You fight very well! Too bad it won't end for you very well!" Rei's sword began glowing,causing a fox like figure to form. "Get ready for this!" Suddenly lightning struck down onto the ground and the it began to crack. Everyone stopped moving.

Mei ordered her ninjas to her side. "What is going on?!" She glared at the Fang and Blossom ninjas. "Did you plan this?! I know you did you filthy ninjas!" Something crawled out of the crack in the ground,it appeared like a demon. Many more followed after it,until the battlefield was covered with demons.

Hotaru heard laughing and turned to see the hooded girl. "You caused this Sephrina?" She ordered her ninjas not to strike,as the demons didn't appear to move very much. "Don't attack just yet. Let's learn what they want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next